PDA

View Full Version : Ut-ou

jambo67
10-04-2008, 11:21 PM
This is scary. The NCAA has UT ranked 100th in pass defense and OU ranked 4th in pass offense. OU doesn't rely a lot on the run since they are ranked at 46, a good thing because UT is ranked 2nd in run defense. Any reason for optimism for the Longhorns winning is in total scoring-OU is ranked 5th in the nation and UT is 6th. But the OU pass-O ranking against the UT pass-D ranking is way out of whack. It looks like UT may be in a sad state of affairs next week. I hope UT can pull it off because I have some action riding on this one as always.

WHS02
10-05-2008, 12:00 PM
SOONERS WILL WIN!! OU OU OU OU OU!!!!!!!!!!!!

forum_guy
10-05-2008, 01:26 PM
this is going to be hard to digest for you longhorn fans but UT really has no chance to win....

forum_guy
10-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by jambo67
This is scary. The NCAA has UT ranked 100th in pass defense and OU ranked 4th in pass offense. OU doesn't rely a lot on the run since they are ranked at 46, a good thing because UT is ranked 2nd in run defense. Any reason for optimism for the Longhorns winning is in total scoring-OU is ranked 5th in the nation and UT is 6th. But the OU pass-O ranking against the UT pass-D ranking is way out of whack. It looks like UT may be in a sad state of affairs next week. I hope UT can pull it off because I have some action riding on this one as always.

action as in sportsbetting? because if you are betting on UT in this game u would be crazy

cameron91
10-05-2008, 01:41 PM
look , this is a rival game..so you can throw all those ESPN stats out the window.this game will come down to turnovers and coaching.neither team has a running game so thats a plus for both teams.if you lok at OU they really hasn't played a passing team yet this year.so their pass defense should be higher.if you look at texas every team they have played has been pass happy.both team really hasn't played anyone to expose them.this game will be just like last year close at the end , but OU will more then likely pull it off.

c-town_balla
10-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Texas also possibly has the best front 7 in the Big 12 if not the nation and can put pressure on the QB without blitzing

Stownhorse
10-05-2008, 02:42 PM
C'mon, arent there more UT haters here?

I think UT pulls it out. Everyone will step up because its the rivalry.

Snydertigersrul
10-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
this is going to be hard to digest for you longhorn fans but UT really has no chance to win....

WHO CARES??? TECH IS GOING TO WHIP BOTH OF YOU ON THE WAY TO THE BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

bigron15
10-05-2008, 04:38 PM
OU wins 35-21. Texas secondary will bow down to bradford and co.

Stownhorse
10-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by bigron15
OU wins 35-21. Texas secondary will bow down to bradford and co.

The secondary might have a few fits but the OU offensive line better show up. And McCoy is now in the hunt for the Heisman with his numbers so OU's secondary better come to play as well.

bigron15
10-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
The secondary might have a few fits but the OU offensive line better show up. And McCoy is now in the hunt for the Heisman with his numbers so OU's secondary better come to play as well.

just get ready to dawn that OU gear after the loss

Stownhorse
10-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by bigron15
just get ready to dawn that OU gear after the loss

Likewise my friend. Never seen you wear burnt orange but I soon will.

IHStangFan
10-05-2008, 04:49 PM
OU will roll.

OU 45
Texas 21

forum_guy
10-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
WHO CARES??? TECH IS GOING TO WHIP BOTH OF YOU ON THE WAY TO THE BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

whip both of you??? who is you?? im an LSU fan...i could care less about UT...but i do want Mizzou to win the big 12....but about this weekend OU's defense will knock sissy boy mccoy on his back all night and there is no answer for the OU offense

Txbroadcaster
10-05-2008, 04:56 PM
whip both of you??? who is you?? im an LSU fan...i could care less about UT...but i do want Mizzou to win the big 12....but about this weekend OU's defense will knock sissy boy mccoy on his back all night and there is no answer for the OU offense

wow sissy boy McCoy huh

forum_guy
10-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
wow sissy boy McCoy huh

yeah thats what i typed right?

Txbroadcaster
10-05-2008, 05:02 PM
yeah thats what i typed right?

Just not sure what McCoy has done to be called a "sissy boy"

IHStangFan
10-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Just not sure what McCoy has done to be called a "sissy boy" so far this year....nothing....give it time. Cart McCry will emerge.

injuredinmelee
10-05-2008, 05:27 PM
OU by 14.

eagles_victory
10-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
so far this year....nothing....give it time. Cart McCry will emerge. If I remember right COLT MCCOY emerged all over your Sun Devils in the Holiday Bowl last year.

pirate4state
10-05-2008, 06:32 PM
so far this year....nothing....give it time. Cart McCry will emerge. :rolleyes: Really?

Emerson1
10-05-2008, 06:41 PM
so far this year....nothing....give it time. Cart McCry will emerge.
How has Stephen McGee done this season? O wait, he hasn't played because of a booboo

RMAC
10-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
OU by 14.

I second this. I love true, diehard fans that are also realists.

Rabid Cougar
10-05-2008, 06:54 PM
This is a College thread and should be LOCKED!!!

Txbroadcaster
10-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
I second this. I love true, diehard fans that are also realists.

You can be a realists and say OU by 14 or Texas by 7...OU is awesome this year, but I also think Texas has played alot better than people including me thought they would

They way they dominated Colorado at home IMO was a big step for this team

I still dont like Texas not having a true running game, but I dont I also do not think OU is that much better than Texas...better YES but this game is not always about who is better for the year, but simply for that game

Emerson1
10-05-2008, 07:05 PM
They need to let Chris Ogbonnaya have a majority of the the snaps. He look the most impressive saturday