PDA

View Full Version : Week 6: Ingleside -vs- West Oso

IHStangFan
10-04-2008, 10:15 PM
West Oso started the year ranked in the top 25 and have fallen a bit from grace. They always have athletes. Not sure what the "problem" is out in Oso, but if they can find some footing they could be tough. They now have a 3 losses on the season. Beware of the wounded bear? Ingleside is coming off of a convincing win over Mathis and will have some momentum and confidence.

Mustangs 35
Pirates 17

SintonFan_inAustin
10-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
West Oso started the year ranked in the top 25 and have fallen a bit from grace. They always have athletes. Not sure what the "problem" is out in Oso, but if they can find some footing they could be tough. They now have a 3 losses on the season. Beware of the wounded bear? Ingleside is coming off of a convincing win over Mathis and will have some momentum and confidence.

Mustangs 35
Pirates 17 Pirates?:doh: :)

piratebg
10-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Mustangs 35
Pirates 17

Ingleside Mustangs 35
West Oso Pirates 17

:confused:

LOL :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Bears 34 Mustangs 31

West Oso has the speed to cause problems but will they play knowing its now or never .

piratebg
10-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Ingleside 35
West Oso 19

West Oso is quick and will give the Mustangs some problems in the first half but their lack of discipline will be their undoing again. Mustangs will put them away in 2nd half.

pirate4state
10-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Ingleside Mustangs 35
West Oso Pirates 17

:confused:

LOL :D

HAHAHA :clap:

Hey IHStangFan,

What's the deal with all these 3rd options that have nothing to do with the games at hand? Don't you know these polls are serious business and should not be taken lightly? :tisk:

99IHSMustang
10-04-2008, 11:07 PM
I expect this game to be close. Its do or die time for West Oso, so they are going to be playing tough. Coach Hesseltine seems to have positioned his players that best suits there strengths. I believe Ingleside pull out the win. Ingleside Defense needs to tighten up so they don't give up huge chunks of yards, but then again West Oso has been getting huge chunks of yards on most of the teams they have played. This is going to be a good defensive test for Ingleside.

Chillimaru
10-05-2008, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I expect this game to be close. Its do or die time for West Oso, so they are going to be playing tough. Coach Hesseltine seems to have positioned his players that best suits there strengths. I believe Ingleside pull out the win. Ingleside Defense needs to tighten up so they don't give up huge chunks of yards, but then again West Oso has been getting huge chunks of yards on most of the teams they have played. This is going to be a good defensive test for Ingleside. Be ready for personal fouls again, Our coaches watched film on WO and Robstown WO had 4 Personals and 1 player ejected in the Game

Ingleside Fan
10-05-2008, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan Not sure what the "problem" is out in Oso, but if they can find some footing they could be tough.

Lack of Discipline! They don't work together.:D Smack them in the mouth hard and continuous they will lose their composure. :mad:

Ingleside Fan
10-05-2008, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Chillimaru
Be ready for personal fouls again, Our coaches watched film on WO and Robstown WO had 4 Personals and 1 player ejected in the Game

The Mustangs will be ready. They continue to improve every contest. :clap:

Ingleside Fan
10-05-2008, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Hey IHStangFan,

What's the deal with all these 3rd options that have nothing to do with the games at hand? Don't you know these polls are serious business and should not be taken lightly? :tisk:

You just voted against us. :kiss: As usual!:hand:

pirate4state
10-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
You just voted against us. :kiss: As usual!:hand: I haven't cast a vote, but even if I did would it matter?

:cool:

The most dangerous thing about West Oso is their speed, but if you get those burners "down & out" early or hold them in check and don't shoot yourself in the foot you are as good as home!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Bears 34 Mustangs 31

West Oso has the speed to cause problems but will they play knowing its now or never . i did because i think West Oso knows its now or never but they will have to outscore Ingleside in a high scoring game as that offense is back to stay.

99IHSMustang
10-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Chillimaru
Be ready for personal fouls again, Our coaches watched film on WO and Robstown WO had 4 Personals and 1 player ejected in the Game

Discipline plays a factor in the outcomes of many games. If this happens from WO a possible small win from Ingleside could quickly turn into a huge lead for the Mustangs.

Phil C
10-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Ingleside is very good. Those early losses were just set ups.

Still one has to

BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!

Ingleside Fan
10-05-2008, 01:36 PM
I haven't cast a vote, but even if I did would it matter?

I appreciate your opinion! I might not agree with it but I can still appreciate it.:D

IHStangFan
10-05-2008, 02:24 PM

Hey IHStangFan,

What's the deal with all these 3rd options that have nothing to do with the games at hand? Don't you know these polls are serious business and should not be taken lightly? :tisk: 3rd options are what MAKE polls. And for whatever reason was thinking Mathis Pirates...who we just played. :doh:

sotxrat
10-05-2008, 07:03 PM
congrats to ingleside on your victory over mathis!!!!!wow!!this district is crazy.....i have no idea who to pick in this game, i have previously stated that west oso was over rated and they are showing that they were....ingleside surprises me with this victory over mathis.......i give up!!!!.....good luck to all.

pirate4state
10-05-2008, 07:44 PM
I appreciate your opinion! I might not agree with it but I can still appreciate it.:D Well thank ya. I think Ingleside wins this won in convincing fashion and if they don't I'm with sotxrat & I give up! :D

IHStangFan
10-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Well thank ya. I think Ingleside wins this won in convincing fashion and if they don't I'm with sotxrat & I give up! :D no doubt....seems to be a chaotic season for ALOT of teams HS-Pros. I know it's making fantasy ball impossible!

Ingleside Fan
10-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Go Mustangs!!:D

S_Tex_3A_Fan
10-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Hesseltine is just buying time till Harris at GP retires and he is gone. Just my 2 Cents.

Ingleside Fan
10-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by S_Tex_3A_Fan
Hesseltine is just buying time till Harris at GP retires and he is gone. Just my 2 Cents.

:lies: :stirpot: :taunt: :tongue: :foul:

IHStangFan
10-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Hesseltine is just buying time till Harris at GP retires and he is gone. Just my 2 Cents. so then Coach Dixon steps in and takes the reigns. I'm alright w/ that. Dixon is a good coach. Just my $.02. :D

99IHSMustang
10-06-2008, 11:05 AM
so then Coach Dixon steps in and takes the reigns. I'm alright w/ that. Dixon is a good coach. Just my $.02. :D

And the tradition will continue. :D

Ingleside Fan
10-06-2008, 01:47 PM
so then Coach Dixon steps in and takes the reigns. I'm alright w/ that. Dixon is a good coach. Just my $.02. :D

Good with me also, but Coach H ain't leaving!

IHStangFan
10-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Good with me also, but Coach H ain't leaving! :D

OnceABucJr
10-06-2008, 05:03 PM
He did apply for the Refugio job before last year, but didn't get it?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-06-2008, 05:24 PM
And the tradition will continue. :D of 2nd place, 1st has been reserved for Sinton :wave:

but HEY nothing wrong with 2nd :D

99IHSMustang
10-06-2008, 06:26 PM
of 2nd place, 1st has been reserved for Sinton :wave:

but HEY nothing wrong with 2nd :D

In your dreams Pedro!... That is exactly where they end up in first place.. :D

IHStangFan
10-06-2008, 09:02 PM
of 2nd place, 1st has been reserved for Sinton :wave:

but HEY nothing wrong with 2nd :D you guys gotta beat Mathis first...one game at a time amigo! :D

Ingleside Fan
10-07-2008, 12:51 PM
How bout those MUSTANGS!!:D

ol country boy
10-07-2008, 01:51 PM
There is a lot of football left to be played. Some teams are looking better than others right now, but like I said there is still a lot of football left to be played.

Phil C
10-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Don't forget that Sinton and Ingleside play volleyball tonight in Sinton. It could be a close one. Plus Riflearm may be there. That increases the risk.

Ingleside Fan
10-07-2008, 09:15 PM

Spoke to Coach H tonight and he said he is not moving! He is happy with his situation, building a team that is consistently winning.

OnceABucJr
10-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Better hope the Refugio job doesn't come up again!

pirate4state
10-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Spoke to Coach H tonight and he said he is not moving! He is happy with his situation, building a team that is consistently winning. You really think he'd say "sure, I'm looking somewhere else?" LMAO. Believe me when I tell you that ALL coaches have their ears to the ground. Doesn't mean they'll leave, but it helps put a seed of doubt in the minds of the people that sign the checks!

Ingleside Fan
10-08-2008, 09:34 AM
You really think he'd say "sure, I'm looking somewhere else?" LMAO. Believe me when I tell you that ALL coaches have their ears to the ground. Doesn't mean they'll leave, but it helps put a seed of doubt in the minds of the people that sign the checks!

Of course he said if the right deal came along he would consider it. But the right deal or offer has not come along. Professionally and personnally he wants do the best for himself and his family.

I just hate people speading unfounded rumors!

99IHSMustang
10-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Of course he said if the right deal came along he would consider it. But the right deal or offer has not come along. Professionally and personnally he wants do the best for himself and his family.

I just hate people speading unfounded rumors!

I just chalk it up to some being haters...

SintonFan_inAustin
10-08-2008, 12:06 PM
I just chalk it up to some being haters... and some Sinton folks having connections to Ingleside coaches ;)

IHStangFan
10-08-2008, 12:25 PM
and some Sinton folks having connections to Ingleside coaches ;) and some seem to take and make it very personal towards the previously mentioned coach. I'm not pals w/ the guy, I just know he can coach. I don't take him for anything more than I should, a good football coach that motivates kids. Not dealing w/ him on a personal basis, I could care less about how he conducts himself outside of school and off of the football field. It's none of my, or anyone elses business.....or at least it SHOULDN'T be, but some around here can't seem to make that distinction.

99IHSMustang
10-08-2008, 01:15 PM
and some seem to take and make it very personal towards the previously mentioned coach. I'm not pals w/ the guy, I just know he can coach. I don't take him for anything more than I should, a good football coach that motivates kids. Not dealing w/ him on a personal basis, I could care less about how he conducts himself outside of school and off of the football field. It's none of my, or anyone elses business.....or at least it SHOULDN'T be, but some around here can't seem to make that distinction.

Well said :clap:

Ingleside Fan
10-08-2008, 02:46 PM
and some Sinton folks having connections to Ingleside coaches ;)

Understand his connection to Sinton. But when he looks me in the eye and tells me something I believe him without reservation.

Ingleside Fan
10-09-2008, 09:57 AM
How Bout those Mustangs!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

99IHSMustang
10-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Looking forward to seeing how the Mustangs perform against those Bears!

bulldog64
10-09-2008, 02:51 PM
If he keeps building a tradition of winning, he`ll certainly be employed elsewhere.

99IHSMustang
10-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Ingleside vs West Oso has been selected Game of the Week on Kristv.com. They have several clips from both coaches and players and little bit about this upcoming game in case anyone is interested.

Ingleside Fan
10-10-2008, 05:25 AM
Game Day!!

Get Your GAME FACE ON!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

99IHSMustang
10-10-2008, 07:26 AM
Game Day!!

Get Your GAME FACE ON!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:evil: :evil:

Go Stangs!

Ingleside Fan
10-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Good luck to both teams!

Stangs Beat the Crap out of the Bears!!

99IHSMustang
10-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Congrats to the West Oso Bears. They played a heck of a game. Ingleside had a chance to tie the game up with about 4 mins left on the clock in the 4th qtr but could not finish the drive. Ingleside had some costly turnovers early in the game. West Oso backs were very elusive. Several times Ingleside had Sedric in the back field and he would run around to the opposite side of the field and gain 20 yards out of the play. Ingleside’s offense had moments when they were sputtering along and then boom... big play. It was one of those nerve wrecking games where you think your team is going to take the lead and then the momentum shifts to the other team. Definitely a tough loss for the Stangs, but they will be back and ready for Orange Grove next week.

SintonFan
10-11-2008, 01:27 AM
Thanks for the info 99IHSM!:)

Phil C
10-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the updates!
Good game by Ingleside!

Remember -

BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!

pirate4state
10-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Well thank ya. I think Ingleside wins this one in convincing fashion and if they don't I'm with sotxrat & I give up! :D I give up!!! ;)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-12-2008, 09:28 PM
I give up!!! ;) BOOOOO!! you knew West Oso had a chance, you were just trying to get some Ingleside fans to like you again :)