PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo just got punked

injuredinmelee
10-04-2008, 10:09 PM
WOW!!!

injuredinmelee
10-04-2008, 10:10 PM
how much did it help this kid not to have to train for weeks and have the thought of getting in the octagon with Kimbo?

IHStangFan
10-04-2008, 10:18 PM
What happened, what happened?!?!?!?!

elcabezon
10-04-2008, 10:22 PM
all I know is that Gina Garano aka Crush from American Gladiators kicked some ass.

damn... I'm hardcore crushing on Crush....

I turned it off after her fight. That was the only reason I actually watched 15 minutes of MMA.

DDBooger
10-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
how much did it help this kid not to have to train for weeks and have the thought of getting in the octagon with Kimbo? this guy would have put up a better fight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUUmXXuFHEs)

DDBooger
10-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by elcabezon
all I know is that Gina Garano aka Crush from American Gladiators kicked some ass.

I turned it off after her fight. That was the only reason I actually watched 15 minutes of MMA. she's hot

popcorn screen
10-04-2008, 10:33 PM
I guess Kimbo got "Donkey Stomped"

thatboiwes
10-04-2008, 11:04 PM
The fight lasted a whole 14 seconds. Kimbo was straight dissed infront of his home crowd.

bobcat74
10-04-2008, 11:09 PM
The worst thing that could have happened. BTW the sub would have whipped Shamrocks arse if that tells you what the fight promoters were trying to hide...

Kimbo has sucked since he went into MMA. Why do you think Dana White wouldn't even consider putting him in a fight. He's done.

King_LeYoeNidas
10-05-2008, 09:13 AM
right now Dana White is cackling with all his money right now. Elite XC will not make it past 2009. As an MMA fan, I think had Shamrock avoided the punch, and gotten the fight on the ground, he would've beaten Kimbo. However, I was very satisfied for seeing Slice lose the way he did. People are gonna piss & moan....well, HIS people, that he didn't have time to prepare, but fact is, neither did his opponent. Unless it's one big conspiracy lol. Regardless, I loved every second of it.

Here is the link for those interested. Believe me. You'll love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur4GfOJ9Q7U

Sweetwater Red
10-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by elcabezon

I turned it off after her fight. That was the only reason I actually watched 15 minutes of MMA.

I watched it too until I realized Gina was fighting a middle aged
woman that was going bald.:speech:

lakers
10-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
What happened, what happened?!?!?!?!

Kimbo took one punch to his left eye and he was done. The punch practically knocked him out and he landed flat on his face. The ref called it when the other guy kept hitting him and he wasnt protecting himself.

forum_guy
10-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
right now Dana White is cackling with all his money right now. Elite XC will not make it past 2009. As an MMA fan, I think had Shamrock avoided the punch, and gotten the fight on the ground, he would've beaten Kimbo. However, I was very satisfied for seeing Slice lose the way he did. People are gonna piss & moan....well, HIS people, that he didn't have time to prepare, but fact is, neither did his opponent. Unless it's one big conspiracy lol. Regardless, I loved every second of it.

Here is the link for those interested. Believe me. You'll love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur4GfOJ9Q7U

probably because kimbo has no ground game and gets tired to easily

IHStangFan
10-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by lakers
Kimbo took one punch to his left eye and he was done. The punch practically knocked him out and he landed flat on his face. The ref called it when the other guy kept hitting him and he wasnt protecting himself. LOL....just saw the video...wasn't expecting that one.

forum_guy
10-05-2008, 01:24 PM
i have nothing against kimbo, he knew what he was doing....he was the face of that franchise and stacked a couple million...he knew he couldnt hang with ufc fighters...he never said he could...so either way he could probably quit fighting and be set

Chillimaru
10-05-2008, 01:31 PM
I can only imagine how much money was lost on this fight

rockdale80
10-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Chillimaru
I can only imagine how much money was lost on this fight

This guy didnt lose money. I had Shamrock, and we kept the bets when they announced he wouldnt fight. Who is the big winner? This guy!

Stownhorse
10-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
I guess Kimbo got "Donkey Stomped"

Na he got pieced up real nice.

Necks_Fan
10-05-2008, 03:50 PM
That one right hand rocked kimbo, the the pink spotted homo dude jumped on and laid the fists to his eye. TKO in less than 15 seconds... WOW!

RaiderRed2010
10-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
That one right hand rocked kimbo, the the pink spotted homoSAPIEN dude jumped on and laid the fists to his eye. TKO in less than 15 seconds... WOW!

I fixed it for you.

bigron15
10-05-2008, 04:50 PM
man i waited 2 weeks for this fight and it lasted a whole 14 seconds. when i watched it last night i was very hacked. atleast make it out of the first

3afan
10-05-2008, 07:27 PM
LINK (http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dw-kimbo100508&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

ha - EliteXC/UFC/MMA/whatever is no better than WWE !!!

IHStangFan
10-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
LINK (http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dw-kimbo100508&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

ha - EliteXC/UFC/MMA/whatever is no better than WWE !!! LOL....nice

WHS02
10-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Yes, Yes he did. Kimbo got a taste of his own medicine. He might have been a street brawler fighting nobodies, but when he stepped in a cage with someone who is trained in martial arts or judistu?? he gets whooped. TAKE THAT PUNK!!!!

Dominicfrank
10-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Kimbo is a true joke and nothing like a true MMA figher. I think they were doing a good job putting him against bad fighers and I think Ken IS a bad fighter. Kimbo is an interesting guy, hell I thought he might lose to Ken and I still made a point to sto-p in a watch.

Other notes, I really thought Paul Daly was going to destroy Jake Shields and I think you would say he was. Jake shields is a second tier figher while I thought Daly was the real thing. I was shocked, you could see th arm bar coming from a mile away and he still got caught.

Gina did look real good. I still have a hard time watching girls fight. I really felt bad for the other girl, she was fugly and was getting her butt kicked.

Last thought American fans that go to these fights. They drunk boo which only shows how ignorant they are. Japan is much bettere at showing fighters respect, I hope we Americans get it right soon, I watch these fights on mute most of the time.

Necks_Fan
10-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by RaiderRed2010
I fixed it for you. LOL. You took offense to that?

Did you see the guy? Man, that little wave to the crowd he did before the fight was just a BIT fruity. :eek:

bigron15
10-06-2008, 12:07 AM
this thread should be closed. it has nothing to do with high school.

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2008, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by bigron15
We had this discussion last night. Do you really want to push it?

King_LeYoeNidas
10-06-2008, 08:54 AM

neither does the Bengals/Cowboys thread.

mustang04
10-06-2008, 10:16 AM

Wha wha:(

Whiners I swear
:hand: