PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood/Abilene Wylie M&G....

Lion_Addict
10-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Might as well get this one started too. When, Where, Who, etc........"Maximus" gotten any better or they still got Nobogey "workin it" there? ;) :D

RM.......were you able to get someone to do the shirt?

STANG RED
10-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Can a lil ol Swater boy join you boys for this swarey?:D

DU_stud04
10-04-2008, 08:22 PM
ill be at the game :)

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Instead of watching Snyder beat Graham, I might show up in Wylie.

:clap: :thinking:

injuredinmelee
10-04-2008, 10:06 PM
I am in

nobogey72
10-05-2008, 12:03 AM
The normal M&G meeting place is under the scoreboard at halftime, and I will be there. But my time is limited at halftime, having to get there late, and leave early, and as I have PM'ed a couple of B'Wood posters, there is a Mr. Burger right on the corner of Buffalo Gap Rd. and Antilley Rd. where you turn to go to the stadium. I will be there at 6:00 to eat with anyone that wants to show up. Mr. Burger is about 30seconds from the stadium. If any Brownwood people start any trouble while at Mr. Burger, my wife will whip your A$$ and will then proceed to eat whatever food you may have ordered. Consider that a warning shot.:D

WylieBulldog92
10-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
The normal M&G meeting place is under the scoreboard at halftime, and I will be there. But my time is limited at halftime, having to get there late, and leave early, and as I have PM'ed a couple of B'Wood posters, there is a Mr. Burger right on the corner of Buffalo Gap Rd. and Antilley Rd. where you turn to go to the stadium. I will be there at 6:00 to eat with anyone that wants to show up. Mr. Burger is about 30seconds from the stadium. If any Brownwood people start any trouble while at Mr. Burger, my wife will whip your A$$ and will then proceed to eat whatever food you may have ordered. Consider that a warning shot.:D
Sounds like a plan sir, (may have to skip out on our tailgate :( lol)

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-05-2008, 01:10 AM

If I go i'm ganna pick up some little gangster kids to take care of the bwood people:D

Lion_Addict
10-05-2008, 08:19 AM
If any Brownwood people start any trouble while at Mr. Burger, my wife will whip your A$$ and will then proceed to eat whatever food you may have ordered. Consider that a warning shot.:D

LMAO!!!! :clap: :clap:

Spoke to Mrs. Addict about getting the lead out, and I'm gonna try to be there (Mr. Burger).

SCOREBOARD at Halftime it is........ :devil: :D

Looking4number8
10-05-2008, 08:33 AM
No way with the crew I travel with that I can be there at 6:00 If for some reason we make to Abilene that early I am sure Olive Garden will be getting my cash. But I will see you guys at half time.

garciap77
10-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Count me in!

Stang, 325 need a ticket?

garciap77
10-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Rocket are you coming? or Are you scared of Nobogey?

:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Stownhorse
10-05-2008, 04:43 PM
I wouldnt miss this. I might even show at Mr. Burger. Then again I might treat myself to a fat steak at the Texas Roadhouse.

Rocket
10-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Wouldn't miss it...

:nerd:

garciap77
10-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Wouldn't miss it...

:nerd:

http://www.bobified.com/malin/smileys/smiley_dramaqueen.gif

:D

Rocket
10-05-2008, 05:24 PM
http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/721_darth_vader_fighting_luke_skywalker.gif

injuredinmelee
10-05-2008, 05:27 PM
hope they get the food out fast enough that we can get to the stadium in time.

garciap77
10-05-2008, 05:37 PM
http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/721_darth_vader_fighting_luke_skywalker.gif

:clap: :clap: :clap:

STANG RED
10-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Count me in!

Sure do. Can you help me out?

DaHop72
10-05-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Sure do. Can you help me out? No doubt, Stang Red. garciap will get it done for you.:thumbsup:

swstangs001
10-05-2008, 09:48 PM
I'll be there, and probably at Mr. Burger.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-06-2008, 01:34 AM
Count me in!

I probally won't go eat because of the time we'll be leaving town, if I decide to miss our game for this one, I know it'll be worth it though.

You do mean a game ticket right? I'll need three if I decide to go, but i'll let you know by wednesday or something.

nobogey72
10-06-2008, 06:14 AM
Even though I know the owner of Mr. Burger very well, and he is a customer of mine,.... I would never, ever, even think about having him put any "secret sauce" in the orders for the Brownwood people. So don't even worry about that. :D

garciap77
10-06-2008, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
I probally won't go eat because of the time we'll be leaving town, if I decide to miss our game for this one, I know it'll be worth it though.

You do mean a game ticket right? I'll need three if I decide to go, but i'll let you know by wednesday or something.

:2thumbsup

Texasfootball2
10-06-2008, 08:21 AM

I love the fact that the little "Gold" guy is much more athletic and agile than the other dude. Draws some similiarities between the two teams playing this weekend. Thanks Rocket.:clap:

Hey Bogey, I will try my best to get to Mr. Burger this Friday. Should I bring a box of moon pies just in case there is any trouble. I've seen your wife in action out at the softball fields on a regular basis and I want no part of it. I figured if I brought some moon pies I might get on her good side:D If she has a side:thinking: :D

Ranger Mom
10-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict

RM.......were you able to get someone to do the shirt?

I believe another poster volunteered to take it to a game where no one had signed it yet. If so, that is where we will send it, since that is the really the entire point of the shirt is to have it go to as many different 3A games as possible.

Sweetwater Red
10-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If so, that is where we will send it, since that is the really the entire point of the shirt is to have it go to as many different 3A games as possible.

Yeah Brownwood and Wylie. It isn't only about you two.:tongue:

;)

Ranger Mom
10-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

;)

In their defense, I DID ask if someone from either school was interested in taking it to the game, since no one was on the schedule for that week....but in the meantime, someone else DID volunteer!!:p

Sweetwater Red
10-06-2008, 08:45 AM
In their defense, I DID ask if someone from either school was interested in taking it to the game, since no one was on the schedule for that week....but in the meantime, someone else DID volunteer!!:p

Oh okay. But it's still not all about them right?:p

pirate4state
10-06-2008, 09:08 AM
Yall can still have a M&G and take pictures WITHOUT having the shirt. :)

Should be fun if everyone shows up!

Lion_Addict
10-06-2008, 11:07 AM

;)

:tongue: :tongue: back atcha, and with more spittle. And by the way, it is just about us till yawl knock off Snyder and get the #3 spot :D :kiss:

BwdLions
10-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

Oh great, are you even old enough to drive?

DaHop72
10-06-2008, 11:09 AM
:tongue: :tongue: back atcha, and with more spittle. And by the way, it is just about us till yawl knock off Snyder and get the #3 spot :D :kiss: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

BwdLions
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
If I go i'm ganna pick up some little gangster kids to take care of the bwood people:D

Don't you mean you're bringing the snyder jv team with you?

Lion_Addict
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yall can still have a M&G and take pictures WITHOUT having the shirt. :)

Should be fun if everyone shows up!

Will try and remember to take the camera down there with me this time. A little leary about Nobogey's ugly mug breaking it though.

Lion_Addict
10-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

I know man, it's just the other one's that make yawl so dag gum dislikable ;) :D

DaHop72
10-06-2008, 11:12 AM
I know man, it's just the other one's that make yawl so dag gum dislikable ;) :D :( :( So true Lion_Addict, sad but so true.:(

Ranger Mom
10-06-2008, 11:15 AM

WHAT?!?!?! And have to sit with the common folk down in the cheap seats???

Say it ain't so!!!!

Sweetwater Red
10-06-2008, 11:44 AM
WHAT?!?!?! And have to sit with the common folk down in the cheap seats???

Say it ain't so!!!!

I don't see how his job would allow him to do this, unless they
hired a twelve year old to replace him.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
10-06-2008, 11:45 AM

Maybe they could get 325 to fill in for him for the night??:p

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Is that 12-year old chronologically 12? So, he'd replace an "acts like" 12-y/o? :thinking:

Lion_Addict
10-08-2008, 09:17 AM

Went to the Mr. Burger last night after the 8th grade games. It always that freakin wild in that place ??? :eek: :eek: Had people (mostly Jr High cheerleaders) pretty much having a who can be the loudest party.
The grub wasn't too bad though. Still gonna try to be there Bogey. :thumbsup:

nobogey72
10-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Went to the Mr. Burger last night after the 8th grade games. It always that freakin wild in that place ??? :eek: :eek: Had people (mostly Jr High cheerleaders) pretty much having a who can be the loudest party.
The grub wasn't too bad though. Still gonna try to be there Bogey. :thumbsup:

Good! Can't wait to meet ya'll. How did the 8th grade games go?

Lion_Addict
10-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Good! Can't wait to meet ya'll. How did the 8th grade games go?

Brownwood won the "B" game, and ummmm......Wylie won the "A" game. And since my son is on the team, think I'll just leave it at that :doh:

Texasfootball2
10-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Brownwood won the "B" game, and ummmm......Wylie won the "A" game. And since my son is on the team, think I'll just leave it at that :doh:

What # was your son, I was there for the A game?

Lion_Addict
10-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
What # was your son, I was there for the A game?

#44 WR......skinny as a beanpole :D . Never even had a ball thrown to him cuz our QB was on his back most of the time we tried to throw :(

STANG RED
10-08-2008, 10:31 AM
:tongue: :tongue: back atcha, and with more spittle. And by the way, it is just about us till yawl knock off Snyder and get the #3 spot :D :kiss:

Or maybe this game is even more important than yall think. This could be the game that secures that #3 spot for one of you two.;) :p

DaHop72
10-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Or maybe this game is even more important than yall think. This could be the game that secures that #3 spot for one of you two.;) :p Touche PussyCat (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/39536/1559731)

Lion_Addict
10-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Or maybe this game is even more important than yall think. This could be the game that secures that #3 spot for one of you two.;) :p

Touche'......we'll have our little fun the week of the 27th ;) :D

And.....I "touche'd" 1st. Just didn't hit the enter button for a few minutes :p

Ranger Mom
10-08-2008, 11:01 AM
I have seen everything now!!

Never in my wildest dreams (and there have been a few) did I ever see a grown man claiming to have "touche'd" first!!:eek: :eek:

Lion_Addict
10-08-2008, 11:26 AM

Never in my wildest dreams (and there have been a few) did I ever see a grown man claiming to have "touche'd" first!!:eek: :eek:

I've been the 1st to "touche'" many times during my life thank you very much ....... but thanks for adding me to your "wildest dreams" list. Yep, been told a thang or two about you woman :thinking: :p

nobogey72
10-08-2008, 11:28 AM

It's because they are both "touche bags".:taunt: :taunt:

Lion_Addict
10-08-2008, 11:31 AM
It's because they are both "touche bags".:taunt: :taunt:

:clap: :clap: :clap: You suck! :p

Sweetwater Red
10-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Is that 12-year old chronologically 12? So, he'd replace an "acts like" 12-y/o? :thinking:

"Acts like..."

It would be against the law to hire an actual twelve year old wouldn't it?:thinking: :p

Sweetwater Red
10-08-2008, 12:24 PM
I have a question. How long does it take to drive from
Abilene to Breckenridge?:confused:

Texasfootball2
10-08-2008, 12:28 PM
I have a question. How long does it take to drive from
Abilene to Breckenridge?:confused: It's 55 miles to downtown Breckenridge once you exit I 20. You have to allow extra time to drive through Albany because Barney Fife will be waiting on all you Mustangs fans to drive through so he can give you a ticket (Believe Me! I speak from experience), and then you have to dodge all the locals sheriffs and deputies along with all the Hwy Patrol between Albany and Breck. Having said all that you should allow about an hour, or you can be like me and make it in 45 minutes:D .

Sweetwater Red
10-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
It's 55 miles to downtown Breckenridge once you exit I 20. You have to allow extra time to drive through Albany because Barney Fife will be waiting on all you Mustangs fans to drive through so he can give you a ticket (Believe Me! I speak from experience), and then you have to dodge all the locals sheriffs and deputies along with all the Hwy Patrol between Albany and Breck. Having said all that you should allow about an hour, or you can be like me and make it in 45 minutes:D .

I was trying to figure out if I left at halftime of the Sweetwater
game, how much could I catch of AW/BW. It doesn't look like
much.:(

I'm kinda wavering on which one to go to.:confused:

Lion_Addict
10-08-2008, 12:46 PM

Yawl's won't be much of a game. You know you wanna see the big 'un! :D Come to the M&G :thumbsup:

Texasfootball2
10-08-2008, 12:50 PM

I'm kinda wavering on which one to go to.:confused: If you guy's appear to have a comfortable leave and you leave in the middle of the second quater you might make it by the second half. As much as Wylie and Bwood throw the ball our game will last a long time. Sweetwater games don't last as long anyway, so if you guys take care of business I think you can make the second half.

garciap77
10-08-2008, 12:50 PM

Come on Red! Come watch our game. You know SW will beat Breck. Plus, you'll save gas money and get to watch a good game.

Lion_Addict
10-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Come on Red! Come watch our game. You know SW will beat Breck. Plus, you'll save gas money and get to watch a good game.

BUT...............he sits on our side!! :mad: :p

TripleH
10-08-2008, 12:54 PM

I'm kinda wavering on which one to go to.:confused: #9 Brownwood (2-3) vs. #7 Abilene Wylie (3-2)
or
#21 Sweetwater (4-1) vs. Breckenridge (1-4) :thinking:

STANG RED
10-08-2008, 01:08 PM

I'm not wavering at all. I'll be at AW. But I will be going to the pickup to listen to kxox from time to time to keep track of the Swater / Breck score. I know from past experience, I can pick it up just fine from the Wylie parking lot. :D

garciap77
10-08-2008, 01:10 PM
BUT...............he sits on our side!! :mad: :p

OK! You take Red and we'll take Stang.

garciap77
10-08-2008, 01:11 PM
P.S.

If RWB and RM show, who do you want?

;)

Rocket
10-08-2008, 02:00 PM
P.S.

If RWB and RM show, who do you want?

;)

RWB is mine! You can have RM, she is mean and I am a sissy.
:taunt: :1popcorn:

Sweetwater Red
10-08-2008, 03:09 PM
OK! You take Red and we'll take Stang.

That might be a good idea. Wylie is 0-2 when I sit on their side.:devil:

nobogey72
10-08-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm not wavering at all. I'll be at AW. But I will be going to the pickup to listen to kxox from time to time to keep track of the Swater / Breck score. I know from past experience, I can pick it up just fine from the Wylie parking lot. :D

What are you going to be doing in the parking lot? :confused:
OH ! YUCK! Now I remember what you told me that you do.:ack!: :tisk:

RedWhiteBlue
10-08-2008, 03:23 PM
RWB is mine! You can have RM, she is mean and I am a sissy.
:taunt: :1popcorn:
Sorry guys, I stay true to my team no matter what and don't miss their games. So I will be traveling to that town I so affectionately refer to as the 'arm pit of Texas'.
I do plan on hearing some great stories about how it all goes- but DO NOT call me to bail any of you out of jail. I only have some pull with the juvenile folks in Taylor County.......:eek:

DaHop72
10-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
So I will be traveling to that town I so affectionately refer to as the 'arm pit of Texas'.
:foul: :foul: :foul: :foul:

Rocket
10-08-2008, 03:29 PM
OH ! YUCK! Now I remember what you told me that you do.:ack!: :tisk:

Dude... watching you eat one of those giant pickles is as YUCK as it gets. Then he washes it down by drinking some nacho cheese. It usually takes him the entire first half to get done with 1 pickle... :thinking: :doh:

Rocket
10-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Sorry guys, I stay true to my team no matter what and don't miss their games. So I will be traveling to that town I so affectionately refer to as the 'arm pit of Texas'.
I do plan on hearing some great stories about how it all goes- but DO NOT call me to bail any of you out of jail. I only have some pull with the juvenile folks in Taylor County.......:eek:

I hear ya RWB... Sometimes if the wind is blowing out of the west, I can smell it... it is a very distinct smell.

:dispntd:

DaHop72
10-08-2008, 03:34 PM
I hear ya RWB... Sometimes if the wind is blowing out of the west, I can smell it... it is a very distinct smell.

:dispntd: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: You're just upset that she's standing you up for the Steers. :devil: :devil:

Rocket
10-08-2008, 04:10 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: You're just upset that she's standing you up for the Steers. :devil: :devil:

DaHOP...you have to admit...it does stink in west texas..smells like oil and BO.

nobogey72
10-08-2008, 04:34 PM
DaHOP...you have to admit...it does stink in west texas..smells like oil and BO.

That price/barrell makes it smell alot better. At least they finally put up thousands of big fans to help with the smell.:D What's cool is that they figured out a way for the big fans to also generate electricity.:thinking: Who is BO?:confused:

Rocket
10-08-2008, 04:48 PM
That price/barrell makes it smell alot better. At least they finally put up thousands of big fans to help with the smell.:D What's cool is that they figured out a way for the big fans to also generate electricity.:thinking: Who is BO?:confused:

Body odor...
http://images.doityourself.com/scat/b/bodyfluidsodors.jpg

garciap77
10-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Body odor...
http://images.doityourself.com/scat/b/bodyfluidsodors.jpg

lol

DaHop72
10-08-2008, 08:58 PM
DaHOP...you have to admit...it does stink in west texas..smells like oil and BO. Well I would be willing to make a bet with you and RWB that if you come out south of town with me that my little corner of the world is not the arm pit of the world and doesn't smell of BO. Some of the most gorgeous sunrises and sunsets with the coyotes howling and the birds serenading, just a beautiful place. And as to where you live Rocket, you can keep it. Light pollution and air pollution out the wazoo, talk about BO. no thank you.

Rocket
10-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Well I would be willing to make a bet with you and RWB that if you come out south of town with me that my little corner of the world is not the arm pit of the world and doesn't smell of BO. Some of the most gorgeous sunrises and sunsets with the coyotes howling and the birds serenading, just a beautiful place. And as to where you live Rocket, you can keep it. Light pollution and air pollution out the wazoo, talk about BO. no thank you.

Nothing personal DaHOP...
Yeah it stinks here bad. But I have been here so long I don't smell it anymore. ;)

JR2004
10-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Well I would be willing to make a bet with you and RWB that if you come out south of town with me that my little corner of the world is not the arm pit of the world and doesn't smell of BO. Some of the most gorgeous sunrises and sunsets with the coyotes howling and the birds serenading, just a beautiful place. And as to where you live Rocket, you can keep it. Light pollution and air pollution out the wazoo, talk about BO. no thank you.

I believe you are right HOP and that Snyder is not the arm pit of the world. It's well established that New Jersey is the arm pit of the world.

Ranger Mom
10-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I believe you are right HOP and that Snyder is not the arm pit of the world. It's well established that New Jersey is the arm pit of the world.

I was told it was Bakersfield, CA...and after living there for a year, I believe it!!

STANG RED
10-08-2008, 10:12 PM

Just checking the air pressure in all the Wylie car tires with my hunting knife, and the paint jobs with my keys.:devil:

But I am an equal opportunity vandal. I'll hit the B'wood side during the 2nd half. Well, that is unless most of them are leaving by then.:D

Snydertigersrul
10-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Just checking the air pressure in all the Wylie car tires with my hunting knife, and the paint jobs with my keys.:devil:

But I am an equal opportunity vandal. I'll hit the B'wood side during the 2nd half. Well, that is unless most of them are leaving by then.:D

They might want to get a head start home and remember the glory days in the 70s and 80s

Lion_Addict
10-09-2008, 07:26 AM
remember the glory days in the 70s and 80s

:thinking: Which was all about Football. You're still lost in that Baseball stuff, but really....congrats on finding a sport yawl actually have a shot at the title in :rolleyes: :devil:

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2008, 08:20 AM
I have lived in West Texas a big part of my life and I feel Graham is much prettier. I think it has something to do with having a little bit more water in these here parts.

nobogey72
10-09-2008, 10:05 AM
I have lived in West Texas a big part of my life and I feel Graham is much prettier. I think it has something to do with having a little bit more water in these here parts.

Well, then just keep your water-lovin' self over there then. Graham has too many trees. And, they only have a 9 hole golf course. Nice baseball stadium though, at least you've got that goin' for ya.:inlove: :kiss:

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Well, then just keep your water-lovin' self over there then. Graham has too many trees. And, they only have a 9 hole golf course. Nice baseball stadium though, at least you've got that goin' for ya.:inlove: :kiss:
Yeah, too many pretty green trees really muck up the scenery- don't they? And our little 'ole golf course must really suck- that's why we have to go play everyone else's and win a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, baby!!:rolleyes:
Oh, and that nice baseball stadium?? Has a beautiful softball field going in right next to it as we speak......:p :p
What you got, DAWG?:thinking:

nobogey72
10-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Yeah, too many pretty green trees really muck up the scenery- don't they? And our little 'ole golf course must really suck- that's why we have to go play everyone else's and win a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, baby!!:rolleyes:
Oh, and that nice baseball stadium?? Has a beautiful softball field going in right next to it as we speak......:p :p
What you got, DAWG?:thinking:

Lake Kirby? And, Frontier Texas. Take THAT!!!:taunt:

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2008, 10:24 AM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

DaHop72
10-09-2008, 10:47 AM
So I will be traveling to that town I so affectionately refer to as the 'arm pit of Texas'.
You realize you went from this

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/clayrose.gif

to this.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/burningflower.jpg

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2008, 10:56 AM
Yeppers. I have to support the Steers! And you come over for a visit- just don't bring that 325 fella with you.....:rolleyes:

DaHop72
10-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Yeppers. I have to support the Steers! And you come over for a visit- just don't bring that 325 fella with you.....:rolleyes: I will, but you need to be on the lookout, he always sits on the visitors side. :devil: :devil:

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2008, 11:01 AM
I will, but you need to be on the lookout, he always sits on the visitors side. :devil: :devil:
So is he the red-head that everybody warns me about?

DaHop72
10-09-2008, 11:05 AM
So is he the red-head that everybody warns me about? No, he's not red-headed. If you meet him, he would probably get red-faced though.

Ranger Mom
10-09-2008, 11:06 AM
I edited the above...that was just a little too much, IMO!

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2008, 11:07 AM
No, he's not red-headed. If you meet him, he would probably get red-faced though.
No kidding- because I would say something to embarrass him for sure.:p

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2008, 11:08 AM
I edited the above...that was just a little too much, IMO!
Sorry, mom!!!:(

I_DONT_CARE
10-09-2008, 11:48 AM
I MIGHT TRY TO MAKE THIS. :evil:

I_Do_Care
10-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
:wave: Hi

pirate4state
10-09-2008, 11:54 AM
I MIGHT TRY TO MAKE THIS. :evil: that would be a haul from timbuktu

garciap77
10-09-2008, 12:06 PM

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket
10-09-2008, 12:25 PM

I DON"T CARE!

garciap77
10-09-2008, 12:26 PM
I DON"T CARE!

:clap:

Snydertigersrul
10-09-2008, 12:56 PM
:thinking: Which was all about Football. You're still lost in that Baseball stuff, but really....congrats on finding a sport yawl actually have a shot at the title in :rolleyes: :devil:

We also have multi-state titles in golf and very recent.

Lion_Addict
10-09-2008, 01:08 PM
We also have multi-state titles in golf and very recent.

:eek: :eek: Oh wow!!! I think I just peed myself from the impressiveness :rolleyes:

RedWhiteBlue
10-09-2008, 01:39 PM
:eek: :eek: Oh wow!!! I think I just peed myself from the impressiveness :rolleyes:
Don't try to pretend that you peeing on yourself is from being impressed by something- we all know you do it all the time for no reason. Rocket has already told us that is where your horrible stench comes from!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lion_Addict
10-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Don't try to pretend that you peeing on yourself is from being impressed by something- we all know you do it all the time for no reason. Rocket has already told us that is where your horrible stench comes from!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:hand: Woman, please go make yourself useful and cook me some dinner. Oh yeah....on your way pick up my stenched draws and throw 'em in the laundry :kiss:

Rocket
10-09-2008, 07:23 PM

I never! How dare! What the! But! Um! no I didn't say that. Girl you know it's true...:inlove:

garciap77
10-09-2008, 08:51 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:1popcorn:

garciap77
10-09-2008, 08:52 PM
:hand: Woman, please go make yourself useful and cook me some dinner. Oh yeah....on your way pick up my stenched draws and throw 'em in the laundry :kiss:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/16101w8tqzfekvi.gif

Trashman
10-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Lake Kirby:taunt:

:spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

RedWhiteBlue
10-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Hey, I bought your nachos and hotdog at the concession stand (that is what I call cooking until Saturday) last night- where were you? I waited and waited and waited.....:(

Lion_Addict
10-10-2008, 08:29 AM
Hey, I bought your nachos and hotdog at the concession stand (that is what I call cooking until Saturday) last night- where were you? I waited and waited and waited.....:(

Me & Bogey were over at the lingerie store picking up that outfit you told us to get. ;), then we hit the "Maximus" so he could get to work and earn those tips since he's buying our dinner at Mr. Burger tonight. Oh.....got me some new draws too. I'll try to be a little cleaner :D

Lion_Addict
10-10-2008, 08:29 AM
DELETED BY LION_ADDICT

RedWhiteBlue
10-10-2008, 08:40 AM
Me & Bogey were over at the lingerie store picking up that outfit you told us to get. ;), then we hit the "Maximus" so he could get to work and earn those tips since he's buying our dinner at Mr. Burger tonight. Oh.....got me some new draws too. I'll try to be a little cleaner :D
Too bad you guys didn't bring it over to Graham- since yesterday was my 15th anniversary. My husband would have loved it- I'm sure. :D
I'm glad Bogey was there to help you pick out your new drawers and all!!!:eek:

RedWhiteBlue
10-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Seriously, I hope you guys (& girls) all have a great time tonight. And hope you Brownwood folks have a safe trip. :D

Rocket
10-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Seriously, I hope you guys (& girls) all have a great time tonight. And hope you Brownwood folks have a safe trip. :D

You too...GOOD LUCK to Graham... Smell an upset?
http://dlorenzo.blogs.com/daves_blog/images/stink.png

DaHop72
10-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Smell an upset?
http://dlorenzo.blogs.com/daves_blog/images/stink.png :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

Lion_Addict
10-10-2008, 12:57 PM

Thanks! And "Seriously"......hope yawl whip da hell outta Snyder :devil: :D . Sorry DaHop ;)

Sweetwater Red
10-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Thanks! And "Seriously"......hope yawl whip da hell outta Snyder :devil: :D . Sorry DaHop ;)

You're not the only one.:evillol:

Lion_Addict
10-10-2008, 02:48 PM
Just talked to the "hold up". She ain't gonna get off till 4:30, then has to come home & change and all that women stuff :rolleyes: , so I ain't too sure I'm gonna be there in time for the Mr. Burger fun. Definately will be there at half. Be there Bogey! :mad: :p

garciap77
10-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Nice meeting with all of you. I know I missed taking pictures of some of you, too busy talking football.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_1752.jpg
^^^
front: Texasfootball2, nobogey72, Rocket
back: (not sure) yellow shirt?, Lion_Addict, BEAST

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_1755.jpg
^^^
Rocket, Daddy D 11, lookingfornumbe(r8), LionKing (?)

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_1754.jpg
^^^
STANG RED (waving), DU_stud04, Texasfootball2

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_1759.jpg
^^^
very back: DOS EQUIS, 'lil Sweetwater Red
middle: Lion_Addict, Sweetwater Red, injuredinmelee
front: nobogey72, Daddy D 11

blowfish
10-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Is it me or does Rocket look terrified to be standing next to Nobogey?

garciap77
10-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by blowfish

Here they look like they are having fun!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_1760.jpg
nobogey72, Rocket, Lion_Addict

blowfish
10-10-2008, 11:43 PM
I think he said BOO!

DU_stud04
10-10-2008, 11:45 PM
nice meeting everyone tonight. i enjoyed it

blowfish
10-10-2008, 11:47 PM
As did I. I think it is always nice to meet who is behind the keybord.

DaHop72
10-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
nice meeting everyone tonight. i enjoyed it When are you going to make a meet and greet and quit sending that big guy in your place.:D :D

DU_stud04
10-10-2008, 11:51 PM
When are you going to make a meet and greet and quit sending that big guy in your place.:D :D one day hops. im just not as impressive as he is, and he doesnt mind if i buy him dinner and a drink just for pretending to be me and meet some strangers. :D

DaHop72
10-10-2008, 11:52 PM
one day hops. im just not as impressive as he is, and he doesnt mind if i buy him dinner and a drink just for pretending to be me and meet some strangers. :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Daddy D 11
10-11-2008, 12:07 AM
I look like a stud:D

WylieBulldog92
10-11-2008, 01:21 AM
I'm sorry I didn't show up for the M&Gs, I've been sick these past three days with fever so I just sat down at halftime, and was napping while yall were out Mr Burger.

garciap77
10-11-2008, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Baseball_Topper_Funny_Hat-1.jpg

Rocket
10-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by blowfish

LOL ha ha

I don't know blowfish, you looked kind of concerned yourself.

blowfish
10-11-2008, 08:41 AM
That is why I always keep him in front of me!

Lion_Addict
10-11-2008, 10:22 AM

Get a phone # you stud you? :D

Lion_Addict
10-11-2008, 10:25 AM
nice meeting everyone tonight. i enjoyed it

:ditto: Good lord man.....didn't they name a mountain after you or sumthin? :eek: :D

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2008, 10:32 AM
This just dawned on me while looking at these pics. Does
anyone one know if that's injured standing behind nobogey
and Daddy D 11 in the pic me an addict are in.:thinking:

Rocket
10-11-2008, 10:38 AM

I didn't know that was you Red. You never introduced yourself. I know we talked a little.

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Who else would be wearing an ugly shirt like that? ;)

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2008, 10:49 AM
I didn't know that was you Red. You never introduced yourself.

I tried to make my way towards you but you had an entourage.
Besides I wanted you and nobogey to get as much male bonding
time as possible.:D

I met virtually everyone there except for you, DU_stud04, and
apparently injuredinmelee.

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2008, 10:54 AM
Who else would be wearing an ugly shirt like that? ;)

Well that just pisses me off. He didn't introduce himself or
ask for my autograph.:mad:

Daddy D 11
10-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Get a phone # you stud you? :D

:( Sadly..

Lion_Addict
10-11-2008, 12:48 PM
:( Sadly..

:confused: Sadly you did or you didn't?

Daddy D 11
10-11-2008, 12:53 PM
:confused: Sadly you did or you didn't?

I didn't, she had some dude with her the second half, I was heartbroken:(

wimbo_pro
10-11-2008, 01:05 PM
It would be nice if someone put names to some of the pics.

garciap77
10-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro

:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2008, 01:31 PM
I know several & just need help with the ones I'm not sure of.

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2008, 01:54 PM
I've added the ones I know. :)

DaHop72
10-11-2008, 02:15 PM
I've added the ones I know. :) Last photo in back
Looks like DOS EQUIS and beside him Sweetwater Red's son.

DU_stud04
10-11-2008, 02:22 PM
:ditto: Good lord man.....didn't they name a mountain after you or sumthin? :eek: :D they did..... Mt Tiny :D

STANG RED
10-11-2008, 03:52 PM
That was one of the best M&Gs I have been to so far. Some I already knew, some I just met. The Bwood guys are a great bunch! Great additions to the 3ADL community! Yes even Rocket.:D
nobogey, garciap, and myself had a great time at the burger place before the game as well. Too bad the rest of you couldnt join us. And the burgers were good to.

Did anyone besides garciap and I see nobogy out in front of the burger place dancing around in that cup of coke costume? With recent events in the stock market, he's had to take on a second job to make ends meet I guess. Maybe we should take up a collection for him.:D

WHS02
10-11-2008, 04:11 PM
man that juggnernaut pic is pretty cool. Just wanted to say I talked to quite a few bwodd people last night. Nice people. usually pull for b wood unless we are playing them. GO WYLIE!!
and from here on out GO B WOOD

injuredinmelee
10-11-2008, 04:24 PM
I barely made it down there. Got held up talking and forgot.

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I barely made it down there. Got held up talking and forgot.

Well you and Ad are the two people I've wanted to meet the most
from Wylie every since I've been a member. Maybe next time.

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2008, 06:56 PM
That was one of the best M&Gs I have been to so far.

It was for me too. The Snyder/Vernon M&G at shotwell comes
in a distant second.

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2008, 06:59 PM
I know several & just need help with the ones I'm not sure of.

The guy that p4s said she didn't know is Blowfish.