PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Fantasy Football Trade!!!

worldbfree
10-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Okay....I am 4-0 right now and my team really hasn't been tested....but, I also thought it would be a good time to set my team for the late run by looking at matchups.

My team is:
QB: Cutler, Hasselbeck
RB: LT, Michael Turner, Reggie Bush, Chris Johnson, Thomas Jones
WR: Fitzgerald, Colston (IR), Bruce, Branch, and Lance Moore
TE: Owen Daniels
DEF: Titans and Bills
K: Prater (Den)

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, DEF, and K

I have a guy who is willing to give me Steve Smith for Michael Turner straight up. My basis for this trade is to solidify my WR corps with the unknown of how well Colston will recover from the thumb injury and I have looked at Turner's schedule and they have it pretty tough from here on out and he has not done well against good defenses.

What do you think? Pull the trigger?

Highschoolfan78
10-04-2008, 02:45 PM
I'd take that trade. You know what Steve Smith will deliver down the stretch if healthy. Although Turner had a good start, it'll be interesting how he and Atlanta does down the stretch. With as much power as you have at the RB position, I think this is a must trade.

GreenGobbla
10-04-2008, 03:12 PM
do it, you have plenty of good rb.

forum_guy
10-04-2008, 03:21 PM
idk, i say it depends on how many wrs and rb u start...if u have to start 3 wrs i say do it...if u can start 3 rbs i say not to

Send_the_House
10-04-2008, 07:00 PM
WR does not equal RB in any fantasy league i've ever been involved in.

WR's are easy to find in any 10-12 team league...

Micheal Turner has won 2 weeks for me by himself...

popcorn screen
10-04-2008, 08:07 PM
trade sounds good, but you have a solid group. however, most leagues are won when a trade is made that makes a difference.