PDA

View Full Version : comments unrelated to needville/wc game

Necks_Fan
10-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Sounds good to me amigo. You should have went to Navasota. Sealy is officially the most overrated team ever. They couldn't even step on the same field as WC.

Navasota mopped the flooor with them. Officially the smallest offensive line I have ever seen. Average was prolly about 190 lbs.

IHStangFan
10-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Sealy has athletes, talent, etc, just sounds like they aren't focused. Mitchell puts together teams that win. Give Sealy time. I think it will play itself out also that Navasota could be one of the top teams in the state....as in top 3 teams.

Back to Needville/WC

Get ready to see a buncha different RBs and a QB that can pass the ball effectively to a number of targets!!

:D :clap:

Necks_Fan
10-04-2008, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Sealy has athletes, talent, etc, just sounds like they aren't focused. Mitchell puts together teams that win. Give Sealy time. I think it will play itself out also that Navasota could be one of the top teams in the state....as in top 3 teams.

Back to Needville/WC

Get ready to see a buncha different RBs and a QB that can pass the ball effectively to a number of targets!!

:D :clap: Dude, i watched the game. Sealy was totally outmatched.

It looked like a varsity against a JV.

Sealy hasn't got 1/4 of the talent the Rattlers do.

Navasota is DAMN good, but sealy is just that awful... well atleast they were tonight.

R4Editor
10-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Dude, i watched the game. Sealy was totally outmatched.

It looked like a varsity against a JV.

Sealy hasn't got 1/4 of the talent the Rattlers do.

Navasota is DAMN good, but sealy is just that awful... well atleast they were tonight. Sealy has talent, but Navasota is LOADED. Realize what you saw tonight was a top 5 team which has a good chance at playing for a state championship playing a top 25 team. There is a big difference between a top 5 team and a top 25 team. Sealy has other issues going on w/ their team as well that don't help matters. Hopefully they will rebound in time for district. Coach Mitchell knows how to win. Sealy will be fine if they can get some cohesion in the locker room.

Necks_Fan
10-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by R4Editor
Sealy has talent, but Navasota is LOADED. Realize what you saw tonight was a top 5 team which has a good chance at playing for a state championship playing a top 25 team. There is a big difference between a top 5 team and a top 25 team. Sealy has other issues going on w/ their team as well that don't help matters. Hopefully they will rebound in time for district. Coach Mitchell knows how to win. Sealy will be fine if they can get some cohesion in the locker room. Nope, what I saw was a top 5 team versus a team that should not be ranked at all.... or be even close to being ranked.

I know a good team when I see one, even if they get beat. Sealy had 0 life in this game and showed me absolutely nothing to be impressed by.,

I think their biggest downfall will be that small o line. They wont be able to run on anybidy or stop the big D lines in their district.

I forsee many times when the qb/rb gets hammered in the backfield.