PDA

View Full Version : Good Game Wylie!

kepdawg
10-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Crazy game! I've never seen someone tackle the punter and not get called for it until tonight! It looked like Wylie was going to get blown out but the defense came alive in the second half! Too bad they fell just short! Oh and it was not cold tonight!

nobogey72
10-04-2008, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Crazy game! I've never seen someone tackle the punter and not get called for it until tonight! It looked like Wylie was going to get blown out but the defense came alive in the second half! Too bad they fell just short! Oh and it was not cold tonight!

:confused: :confused:

garciap77
10-04-2008, 07:16 AM

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.;)

:D

ccmom
10-04-2008, 08:55 AM

Ok...I know I am a "rookie" poster, but I am confused by this. What game are you talking about?

wildstangs
10-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Kep is probably talking about the Wylie Pirates. Typical Abilene Wylie fans think that anytime Wylie is mentioned it HAS to be all about them. :)

WylieBulldog92
10-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Kep is probably talking about the Wylie Pirates. Typical Abilene Wylie fans think that anytime Wylie is mentioned it HAS to be all about them. :)
While some schools don't get talked about at all:D

kepdawg
10-04-2008, 12:21 PM
I said yesterday I was going to see Plano and Wylie!

ccmom
10-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs

Thanks for clarification. Like I said, I am a rookie poster, but for the record...I have been reading these posts for a while and don't recall anyone talking about the Wylie Pirates. Maybe my purple and gold glasses are clouding my vision. :cool: