PDA

View Full Version : History Could Be Made This Friday in Van Alstyne Texas

PPHSfan
11-05-2002, 11:55 PM
Pilot Point Head Coach G.A. Moore Jr. can become the ALL TIME WINNINGEST COACH in Texas Highschool Football History, with a win in Van Alstyne this Friday. Coach Moore has 396 wins [tied with the great Coach Gordon Wood] and will be going for win number 397 against V.A.

If you don't have a game picked yet for Friday, this one should be on your list. Pilot Point can also clinch a playoff spot their first year in 3A with a victory. Just imagine getting a game program autogaphed by Coach Moore for this one Friday Night, (I know I will be trying to get one)

Good Luck to Coach Moore and the Bearcats....you guys have done well and worked hard, and deserve everything you have accomplished so far. :D

eye of the tiger
11-05-2002, 11:58 PM
I truly wish the Bearcats and Coach Moore success Friday night. What an incredible accomplishment. Not bad for Pilot Point either. Moving up to 3A and playing for a playoff spot. Not too shabby. Good luck Friday.

Rabbit'93
11-06-2002, 01:56 AM
Good luck PP. I'll be pulling for ya.

sinton66
11-06-2002, 07:27 AM
I also want to wish Coach Moore and Pilot Point the very best of luck on Friday night. Coach Moore's will be a record that may never be broken.
Nice to see PPHSfan back on the forum again too! wink

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-06-2002, 11:05 AM
I'll do my best to be there this Friday. Ummm, where's Van Alstyne anyway? :D

PPHSfan
11-06-2002, 07:41 PM
Tarpon, I think you go up 75 towards Sherman, and you pass thru it on the way :D I only know how to get there from here....thru the woods. :p