PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL Team (not state bound) Shirt Exchange Program

IHStangFan
10-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Hey fellow 3ADL patrons, I've been curious if anyone would be interested in maybe swapping team shirts. For instance, graciap77 is from AW correct? What are the chances of a shirt swap. A Needville shirt for an AW shirt kinda thing? I'd be interested in a couple of different shirts.
A few I'd be interested in:

AW
Navasota
Sinton
Monahans
Snyder
Sweetwater
Lamesa
Gilmer

and others.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

IHStangFan
10-03-2008, 11:43 PM
add:

LH
Cuero
Jasper
WOS

Ranger Mom
10-04-2008, 12:00 AM
:confused:

IHStangFan
10-04-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:confused: in a nutshell....I'd send you a Needville Blue Jays shirt in the mail, and you'd send me a shirt for YOUR team.

Ranger Mom
10-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
in a nutshell....I'd send you a Needville Blue Jays shirt in the mail, and you'd send me a shirt for YOUR team.

I understood what you meant....I just had the sad confused smilie because I didn't see Greenwood listed anywhere!!:( :(

kepdawg
10-04-2008, 12:02 AM
You got a lot of free shirts? :thinking:

IHStangFan
10-04-2008, 12:03 AM
LOL...don't take it that way RM, I'd gladly swap shirts w/ anyone who wanted to from any town/team. Kep...just I don't expect to get one from each and every town/team, just throwing out some names of teams that are well represented around here as to maybe get a shirt or two. (with the exception of Lamesa...and that's the one I'd really like to have! LOL)

STANG RED
10-04-2008, 12:06 AM
LOL...don't take it that way RM, I'd gladly swap shirts w/ anyone who wanted to from any town/team. Kep...just I don't expect to get one from each and every town/team, just throwing out some names of teams that are well represented around here as to maybe get a shirt or two. (with the exception of Lamesa...and that's the one I'd really like to have! LOL)

I may be going through Lamesa in a couple weeks. What size?

Ranger Mom
10-04-2008, 12:07 AM

My daughter likes to collect shirts from different teams too!!

She has several from Cuero and Sinton, and one from Snyder, Sweetwater and Liberty Hill!

She was with a friend a couple of years ago at a family reunion in Midland and was wearing a Sinton shirt and one of the relatives at the family reunion asked her where she got her shirt....he was from Sinton!!

IHStangFan
10-04-2008, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I may be going through Lamesa in a couple weeks. What size? flippin sweet....it depends on the shirt I guess...L to XL...(I'm about 6'1" 200lbs if that helps)

STANG RED
10-04-2008, 12:23 AM
flippin sweet....it depends on the shirt I guess...L to XL...(I'm about 6'1" 200lbs if that helps)

I'll grab an XL to be safe. No guarantees though. I travel all over west Texas and the panhandle though, so I'll probobly be in the Lamesa area at some point. I'll let you know.

IHStangFan
10-04-2008, 12:25 AM
RM, it is a very small world, that is a cool story.

SR....thank you very much..if you're able to score one lemme know and I'll PM you the address.