PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside updates

IHS Fan
10-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Mathis picked off our first pass and ran it back for a td. we have scored twice since then and the score is 14-8. don't have a time in the game.

IHS Fan
10-03-2008, 08:50 PM
37-15 ingleside just before the half.

IHStangFan
10-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
37-15 ingleside just before the half. WOOOO!!! That's what I'm talkin about!!

piratebg
10-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Looks like the Mustangs are taking care of business tonight. Anyone hear anything on OG/Robstown?

IHStangFan
10-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Looks like the Mustangs are taking care of business tonight. Anyone hear anything on OG/Robstown? yeah, I'm curious about that one also.

99IHSMustang
10-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Booyakasha!!!

Final: Ingleside 44 Mathis 22

Ingleside was clicking on all Cylinders. The Offensive line was making the key blocks necessary to gain big yardage on the Runs which opened up the passing game. The offense had several setbacks due to penalties. Chris Veliz from Mathis ran hard and gave Ingleside’s D some fits throughout the game. He went out late in the 3rd qtr with an injury and I hope that he is alright. The Ingleside defense made key stops when necessary. They did however give up some big plays. Ingleside was able to rotate out players more often which kept them refreshed. If Ingleside can continue to play like this throughout the rest of the season, they are going to give the rest of the teams in the district a run for their money.

IHStangFan
10-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Booyakasha!!!

Final: Ingleside 44 Mathis 22

Ingleside was clicking on all Cylinders. The Offensive line was making the key blocks necessary to gain big yardage on the Runs which opened up the passing game. The offense had several setbacks due to penalties. Chris Veliz from Mathis ran hard and gave Ingleside’s D some fits throughout the game. He went out late in the 3rd qtr with an injury and I hope that he is alright. The Ingleside defense made key stops when necessary. They did however give up some big plays. Ingleside was able to rotate out players more often which kept them refreshed. If Ingleside can continue to play like this throughout the rest of the season, they are going to give the rest of the teams in the district a run for their money. :clap:

99IHSMustang
10-03-2008, 10:46 PM
On a side note: Towards the end of the game things got a little ugly. 2 players from Mathis got ejected and 1 player from Ingleside got ejected. Emotions were high on Mathis's side and the refs weren't having it from either team.

Chillimaru
10-03-2008, 11:03 PM
On a side note: Towards the end of the game things got a little ugly. 2 players from Mathis got ejected and 1 player from Ingleside got ejected. Emotions were high on Mathis's side and the refs weren't having it from either team.
Imagine that!!! Good job Mustangs:clap:

IHStangFan
10-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Chillimaru
Imagine that!!! Good job Mustangs:clap: LOL...kinda what I was thinking...but you said it.

99IHSMustang
10-03-2008, 11:10 PM
I am pretty sure the player from Ingleside is going to get a butt chewing. Teams have to learn to win and lose with dignity and class.

Ingleside Fan
10-03-2008, 11:13 PM
I am pretty sure the player from Ingleside is going to get a butt chewing. Teams have to learn to win and lose with dignity and class.

Yep Coach H was on his way as I left. He will play next week but I bet he works real hard this week.

IHStangFan
10-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
Yep Coach H was on his way as I left. He will play next week but I bet he works real hard this week. LOL...do you know if Ingleside still uses "the parachutes"?? I can remember having to run w/ those things at track practice...I hated them.

99IHSMustang
10-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Yep Coach H was on his way as I left. He will play next week but I bet he works real hard this week.

BTW Ingleside Fan it was nice meeting you at half time and I look forward to doing the same next week.

Ingleside Fan
10-03-2008, 11:22 PM
The boys look pretty good we had about 350 yards split even between the run and pass. The defense had two int's and when Trujillo and Alleman get healthy they will not be able to run up the middle on us. The Freshman and Sophomores are really stepping up in the position. We continue to improve weekly but we also do stupid stuff that takes away from our performance.

Great Job Mustangs!

"Semper Accredo!"
Always Believe!

IHStangFan
10-03-2008, 11:24 PM
The boys look pretty good we had about 350 yards split even between the run and pass. The defense had two int's and when Trujillo and Alleman get healthy they will not be able to run up the middle on us. The Freshman and Sophomores are really stepping up in the position. We continue to improve weekly but we also do stupid stuff that takes away from our performance.

Great Job Mustangs!

"Semper Accredo!"
Always Believe! AH...balance is a beautiful thing.

Ingleside Fan
10-04-2008, 08:40 AM
BTW Ingleside Fan it was nice meeting you at half time and I look forward to doing the same next week.

Right back at you. I will looking forward to talking about the game at halftime.

Ingleside Fan
10-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL...do you know if Ingleside still uses "the parachutes"?? I can remember having to run w/ those things at track practice...I hated them.

We get the Pitt Bulls out now to increase speed! :devil:

No parachutes I know of.

Phil C
10-05-2008, 11:57 AM
A great win by Ingleside. I knew they were just setting everyone up on those earlier losses.