PDA

View Full Version : Life's Aggravations....

Bullaholic
10-03-2008, 01:51 PM
What drives you the most crazy?

1. Late people. People who are habitually late for anything drive me wild. Here's an idea---If you're going to be more than a couple of minutes late---CALL.

2. Call Waiting. "Hold on a sec--I've got another call coming in."

3. Blackberries and the like. These folks cannot communicate verbally with you because they are too busy texting or checking email.

4. Custom Ringtones and Answering. I just love it when I call some young person and I get treated to screaming, unintelligble "noise" while I am waiting for them to answer or to leave a message.

5. People who don't answer their phones, but call you back in 5 secs after you rang their phone 10 times. Caller ID not working while while the phone was ringing?

6. People who never have any money with them when it is their turn to buy---ever.

7. People who talk on cell phones continuosly while driving and almost kill themselves, you, and everybody else on the road.

8. Checking out at Walmart. Simply a beating---I got behind a guy one time who had to turn the labels on about 24 cans the same way, shopped with coupons, and used a calculator to argue over a $.02 discrepancy in his bill.

9. Getting behind women in line at Subway. They all have a "list" order of at least 6 sandwiches--no two of which are alike--order more options than buying a car-- and then want the change for each placed in the plastic bag for each sandwich.

Whew---I feel better now. Call me a grippy Old F--t if you want---but I bet I ain't the only one who agrees with the items on this partial list of aggravations.

Txbroadcaster
10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
u dont like call waiting...but u dont like people who call you right back after u called but they did not answer

maybe they are on phone and just waited and did not switch over on their call waiting

Bullaholic
10-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
u dont like call waiting...but u dont like people who call you right back after u called but they did not answer

maybe they are on phone and just waited and did not switch over on their call waiting

I don't like either one--that's what a "busy" signal is for. If you are talking to someone and they put you on hold to talk to another person for 10 minutes or so--where do you think the importance of your call ranks? Emergencies are exempted, of course.

DaHop72
10-03-2008, 02:03 PM
People in the 10 items or less line with a basket full of stuff.:mad:

pirate4state
10-03-2008, 02:09 PM
People who make lists about life's aggravations :D :kiss:

Bullaholic
10-03-2008, 02:10 PM
During road construction and 2 lanes are merged into 1. How about the guys who ride fast down the left hand lane and force their way into line when everybody else has been waiting in line for 4 miles in the right hand lane?

Bullaholic
10-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
People who make lists about life's aggravations :D :kiss:

Well--"little" aggravations, anyhow. :D Where's your list "Sunshine"?. :inlove:

pirate4state
10-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Well--"little" aggravations, anyhow. :D Where's your list "Sunshine"?. :inlove: HAHA it would take too long and things that take too long are at the top of my list! :D

GreenGobbla
10-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
During road construction and 2 lanes are merged into 1. How about the guys who ride fast down the left hand lane and force their way into line when everybody else has been waiting in line for 4 miles in the right hand lane?

im not going to lie, in austin, you have to do that, just because...

Bullaholic
10-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
im not going to lie, in austin, you have to do that, just because...

LOL. Like George Washington---You get no punishment for telling the truth, GG.

nobogey72
10-04-2008, 06:48 AM
I can handle all those things ok. Rocket from Brownwood dumb posts is what drives me crazy. Oh, and G$$ and his arrogant know it all posts too. Oh, and when Grandys gives me a cinnamon roll that doesn't have as much icing as the rest of them pisses me off. OH, and my main one----When my wife says, "Honey don't you want to stay home with us today instead of playing golf?" I say no, and then she lets the air out of the tires of my golf cart. THat pisses me off too.:D

BobcatBenny
10-04-2008, 12:58 PM
BobcatBenny? ;)