PDA

View Full Version : When does Yoe and Navasota play?

Gsquared
10-03-2008, 07:16 AM
Oh dear lord let it be a day I can make it.

YoePride05
10-03-2008, 07:26 AM
October 31 in Cameron

Gsquared
10-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by YoePride05
October 31 in Cameron
*&(*$&@#&(* it, I have to go to some stupid gay Halloween party. I now realize why I had been single for son long. This bites.

nunya
10-03-2008, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Oh dear lord let it be a day I can make it.

Should be quite the fight for second place.
;)

HEMOTOXIC
10-03-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by nunya
Should be quite the fight for second place.
;)

2nd?:clap:

nunya
10-03-2008, 09:58 AM
sorry, couldn't resist. :-)

HEMOTOXIC
10-03-2008, 10:11 AM
sorry, couldn't resist. :-)

I know, hey, it could happen...Can't wait for the Caldwell/Navasota matchup next Friday.

ctownlegend
10-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Honestly, this disctrict is so competitive 1-4 could be any number of combinations. Something tells me Taylor might make a couple of games interesting. Of course Caldwell and Navasota are looking really good this year. There are questions that need answering about Cameron and Rockdale in my eyes. How good IS Cameron? Can Rockdale bounce back from their early disctrict loss and make the district race REALLY intriguing? Madisonville....can Whaley stir things up? Taylor might sneak up on few as I have said and make a couple games interesting if not cause an upset. And how will Byan Rudder's youngin's develop throughout the rest of the season...who will are their future STUDS?

I Can't wait for to watch this entire district picture to unfold!!! GO 24-3a!!!:clap:

bigYoe
10-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Well said Legend, Well said

nunya
10-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Sealy will prepare Navasota better than Rudder will prepare Caldwell, so the Snakes have next week's slight advantage. Good luck.

King_LeYoeNidas
10-03-2008, 02:29 PM
year in year out. Once Caldwell runs into the "big boys" of the district (Cameron & Navasota), they will be promptly humbled. Of course...I know I know...best Caldwell team ever, blah blah....I heard that already. In '01, '02, '03, '04, '05', '06 & '07. The CD is skipping more than the line where Marlin kept saying "THIS" was their year to win state :p

UPanIN
10-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
year in year out. Once Caldwell runs into the "big boys" of the district (Cameron & Navasota), they will be promptly humbled. Of course...I know I know...best Caldwell team ever, blah blah....I heard that already. In '01, '02, '03, '04, '05', '06 & '07. The CD is skipping more than the line where Marlin kept saying "THIS" was their year to win state :p

:cool:

nunya
10-03-2008, 03:08 PM
We have plenty of tricks left up our sleeve to quieten you. It's in Caldwell. :D

... and you might want to do your homework for a change instead of assuming your little archers are the same "power" they really were in the 80's. We've beaten oYe a few of those years you were being cocky about, and some of those years we didn't even PLAY. Der......
and seems like I recall a certain 70-7 score . Hmmm, who could that be, who could that be? MARLIN?

One of my favorite games of all time was a rematch between Hutto and Cameron. 35-14.... sniff, sniff.....

bigYoe
10-03-2008, 03:15 PM
did you just say quieten? tell me what page that is on in Webster's dictionary. Oh and Cameron has beaten Caldwell more times this decade. Now we arent the powerhouse team we were of the 80's but we still play hard and take care of business.

Oh yeah and How far did Caldwell go in the Playoffs the year Hutto beat us in the 3rd round?

nunya
10-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by bigYoe
did you just say quieten? tell me what page that is on in Webster's dictionary. Oh and Cameron has beaten Caldwell more times this decade. Now we arent the powerhouse team we were of the 80's but we still play hard and take care of business.

Cameron is always good, I don't deny that. But judging Caldwell's current team that has an offense you've never encountered from us (Slot-T, you know- that offense that you faced against LH last year), I wouldn't jump to conclusions if I were you.

There will be no Temple officials at this one.

nunya
10-03-2008, 03:20 PM

Oh yeah and How far did Caldwell go in the Playoffs the year Hutto beat us in the 3rd round?

Who cares. Seeing overconfident teams go down (only with trash-talking fans, that is) is always amusing.

bigYoe
10-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Yea so remember that when caldwell loses

nunya
10-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Yea so remember that when caldwell loses

You really shouldn't speak until you've seen the Caldwell offense in action. 80 yards TD runs, flea flicker TD passes, injuring other teams' best players....... Still trying to figure out how you had to come from behind against Connally.

:taunt:

King_LeYoeNidas
10-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Jesus Christ dude, you're like a carbon copy of that idiot Caldwell poster from a few years ago. Over confidence? Weren't you just saying that the Hornets would go 9-1 (after of course you said they'd go 1-9)? As stated before, each and every year we hear the same thing, same "reasoning" and same failed logic. Is Caldwell good? Who knows. But they aren't the God's you think they are. There's a reason why they've gotten no love in the REAL polls. Writers know what teams are traditionally good and what teams choke and tap out after being exposed for frauds. Why do you think this topic said "Navasota/Cameron?" Because, people know. Wanna poke fun at Cameron? How about when Caldwell got beat by Hearne not too long ago when Hearne was HURTING at the 3a level?

In an interesting note about tonights game though.....I just got told that a hellacious flu bug is running rampant through Cameron. Wonder what effect (if any) it will have on the Yoe/Ducks game.......

nunya
10-03-2008, 04:20 PM
yea, and the polls.....

they're the reason why Cameron has remained overconfident year in and year out and don't make it to "The Dance".

Does Caldwell? No, but we never professed to be "Gods" like your overranked team has the past two decades.

These message boards are obviously the only thing you have to live for. Otherwise you wouldn't make such a stupid big deal out of others' posts.

It's interesting how some (not all) Cameron posters are gung-ho when they beat someone by 2-3 TD's, but when they lose, they throw tantrums because they're spoiled rotten.

YoePride05
10-03-2008, 06:11 PM
yea, and the polls.....

they're the reason why Cameron has remained overconfident year in and year out and don't make it to "The Dance".

Does Caldwell? No, but we never professed to be "Gods" like your overranked team has the past two decades.

These message boards are obviously the only thing you have to live for. Otherwise you wouldn't make such a stupid big deal out of others' posts.

It's interesting how some (not all) Cameron posters are gung-ho when they beat someone by 2-3 TD's, but when they lose, they throw tantrums because they're spoiled rotten.

Wow...glad to see all maturity has left this thread...maybe you can finish whining in pm's.

As for the Cameron/Navasota game (which was the original topic), it should be a good one. Hopefully I can make it to that one.