PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley vs. Ingram

TexanAlum_06
10-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Okay so how ugly does this one get? good game for Wimberley to get a bunch of the young back-ups some meaningful playing time.42-0 is my prediction. Really nothing good can come from a game like this..... except for no injuries to either team.

NastySlot
10-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
Okay so how ugly does this one get? good game for Wimberley to get a bunch of the young back-ups some meaningful playing time.42-0 is my prediction. Really nothing good can come from a game like this..... except for no injuries to either team.

42-0 your being too nice....

wimbo_pro
10-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Six TD spread?? I dunno, we might be a bit surprised at the end of this one.

Super_R
10-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Six TD spread?? I dunno, we might be a bit surprised at the end of this one.

Surprised if they score?

TexanAlum_06
10-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Well I guess it just depends. I dont believe Nelms to be the type to run up the score on a defenseless, overmatched opponent. I think the majority of our starters besides the ones that need extra reps will be out by late 3rd quarter. Then again I didnt take into account in my earlier prediction that we will probably score once or twice with special teams, I would imagine blakemoore or smith will return atleast 1 punt or kick return for a TD. Though we will likely get only 1 kick return oppurtunity...

popcorn screen
10-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Ingram has been down for years. Texans will get a lot of kids in the game and win big

solocam
10-02-2008, 09:28 PM
63 to 0 Texans
Ingram lost to canyon lake

buff4ever
10-02-2008, 10:09 PM

Poor Ingram, and it gets only harder from here out. This is the best chance they have left at a win this year.

NastySlot
10-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Well I guess it just depends. I dont believe Nelms to be the type to run up the score on a defenseless, overmatched opponent. I think the majority of our starters besides the ones that need extra reps will be out by late 3rd quarter. Then again I didnt take into account in my earlier prediction that we will probably score once or twice with special teams, I would imagine blakemoore or smith will return atleast 1 punt or kick return for a TD. Though we will likely get only 1 kick return oppurtunity...

sometimes it doesn't matter what type of coach you have....the scores just come easy and it gets really hard not score when the team your playing is out manned.

RiverRat19
10-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Harper (a good 2A team, but still) scored 60+ points v. ITM... Not really sure why we're talking about this game.