View Full Version : If people are going to cry about post #s

Emerson1
10-01-2008, 05:32 PM
It would be funny to make post in the non sports forum not count

kepdawg
10-01-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

I've been on a board before with that setup.

Trashman
10-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Why would anyone care about the number of post that they make? Is it some sort of phalic symbol? Mines bigger than yours?

:thinking:

JR2004
10-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Why would anyone care about the number of post that they make? Is it some sort of phalic symbol? Mines bigger than yours?

:thinking:

The longer you are here the more you will see that post counts are important to several folks here. If that little number next to their name did not exist they'd just quit posting altogether. You'll see people complaining about "post padding" (Yeah I know that's pretty ridiculous, but it happens.) as well as folks getting mad about people making too many posts in a short amount of time.

It boggles my mind why anyone would care what their post total is, but there are those that do for some reason.

big daddy russ
10-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
The longer you are here the more you will see that post counts are important to several folks here. If that little number next to their name did not exist they'd just quit posting altogether. You'll see people complaining about "post padding" (Yeah I know that's pretty ridiculous, but it happens.) as well as folks getting mad about people making too many posts in a short amount of time.

It boggles my mind why anyone would care what their post total is, but there are those that do for some reason.
I never understood it either. It's like bragging about how many internet dates you've had. Sure, a couple of them may have been hot, but do you really want to tell your friends how you met them?

eagles_victory
10-02-2008, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I never understood it either. It's like bragging about how many internet dates you've had. Sure, a couple of them may have been hot, but do you really want to tell your friends how you met them? If their hot then thats all that matters bro.

Ranger Mom
10-02-2008, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

We have actually discussed doing just that!!

Maroon87
10-02-2008, 10:12 AM
The only thing funnier than people that go nuts over their post count is the people who go nuts ABOUT the people that go nuts over their post count.

Phil C
10-02-2008, 11:12 AM
HEY I JUST GOT OVER 18,000 POSTS!!!!!!!
WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!
AND ALL ARE QUALITY AS WELL AS QUANTITY!

HORAY FOR ME! I AM SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
10-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

kepdawg
10-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You talk a lot!

I just hit 10K!

I bet about 5 of them were any good!

carter08
10-02-2008, 05:19 PM
POST PADDING IS WRONG.

GreenGobbla
10-02-2008, 05:35 PM
who cares

big daddy russ
10-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
If their hot then thats all that matters bro.
I disagree. If they're hot, but come with syphilis, a bad temper, and irrational expectations from a week-old relationship, then "hot" is suddenly much less important.

Originally posted by Maroon87
The only thing funnier than people that go nuts over their post count is the people who go nuts ABOUT the people that go nuts over their post count.
Screw post counters.

eagles_victory
10-02-2008, 11:26 PM
I disagree. If they're hot, but come with syphilis, a bad temper, and irrational expectations from a week-old relationship, then "hot" is suddenly much less important.

Well you take out the syphillis I can handle the rest but the syphillis is a little too much.

carter08
10-03-2008, 12:40 AM

whoa. whoa.

i have syphilis and a bad temper. and i'm hot.

ok. i'm not hot. and i have a good temper.

but i do have syphilis.

jk.

I_DONT_CARE
10-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We have actually discussed doing just that!!
IT IS A GOOD IDEA, RANGER MOTHER.