PDA

View Full Version : Hornet Football

honeybee_04
10-26-2002, 02:13 PM
The Hornets played hard on Friday and lost it in the 4th quarter. I'm proud of the guys! Everyone thought that we were going to get beat bad and we didn't. Most teams don't even score on Marlin and we did. I for one am very proud of our players. They worked hard even in the mud and bad weather. I can't wait to see the team again on Friday. To all you fans who left when we got behind........ I'm sorry but that wasn't being good fans. It makes me mad when people leave before the game is over and before we sing the school song. That is the pride of being a Hornet and a Hornet fan. The games not over until the school song is played and the players leave the field! :confused:

fb_gurl
10-26-2002, 08:56 PM
Well said Honeybee_04. It is bothering to see that so many ppl leave before the game is over. Its not over till the fat lady sings.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-26-2002, 09:07 PM
Most of the people that leave the game early are just fair weather fans. I haven't missed a game in about 6 years, or left one early either.

CHS_CG
10-27-2002, 01:11 AM
I agree with Honeybee_04 and Fb_gurl.. Most people say they leave early to beat the traffic...while the hardcore fans stay to watch the rest of the game and then tough it out when it comes to the traffic.. Down intill the school song the guys on the feild need EVERYBODY's support! Great game Caldwell. Good luck this Friday against Troy. As I said b4 I believe we can take this one guys!!!!

GO SWARM BEAT TROY!!!!!

CHS_Class04
10-27-2002, 09:06 AM
WAY TO GO CALDWELL!! BEAT TROY!!

honeybee_04
10-27-2002, 11:39 AM
I'm glad that everyone agrees with me!
Go Caldwell! Beat Troy! :p

Guard04
10-27-2002, 06:01 PM
I agree with all of you. It is being kind of a sore fan when you leave early. I am very proud of our football team, and the players should be happy for themselves too. It was a very good/tight game until the 4th quarter. GO SWARM!!! beat TROY!!!

StingEmHornets04
10-27-2002, 08:05 PM
All the fans that left are weak! Weak excuses for fans that its bull crap. Go hornets do what you can!

honeybee_04
10-27-2002, 10:27 PM
StingEmHornets04, I agree that is weak. But what is up with "Hornets do what you can"??? Hornets will do awesome and what they can do is great! GO HORNETS BEAT TROY!!! :p