PDA

View Full Version : 4A Fight between Frenship and Levvelland Video

tors2002
11-13-2002, 11:41 AM
Check this news website out. It caught a fight between the Frenship and Levelland players last week. www.klbk.com (http://www.klbk.com)

Click on Channel 28 link on the LEFT. Then click on the video signal at the article.

Ranger Mom
11-13-2002, 12:44 PM
I had read about this on another message board. Evidently, after this scuffle, the Frenship QB's helmet was thrown into the Levelland stands, and he didn't get it back until the 4th quarter. (They said this took place in the 2nd quarter. Eleven players were ejected from the game, and 2 fans were arrested when they were found in the parking lot trying to leave with the missing helmet. Man....I love Friday night football!!!!!

AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 01:36 PM
Ranger Mom:
I had read about this on another message board. Evidently, after this scuffle, the Frenship QB's helmet was thrown into the Levelland stands, and he didn't get it back until the 4th quarter. (They said this took place in the 2nd quarter. Eleven players were ejected from the game, and 2 fans were arrested when they were found in the parking lot trying to leave with the missing helmet. Man....I love Friday night football!!!!!that is so tight!!!

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-13-2002, 04:12 PM
#54 from the team in red doesn't deserve to play high school football any more. I hope he was a senior. #11 from the white team smoked the the red team on the run that they showed at the first of the video. #54 had to lower himself to fighting because he was getting his butt kicked on the field.

tors2002
11-13-2002, 09:48 PM
I thought the Frenship player tried to avoid the fight by puuting his arms up and away from the Levelland player. I think that the Levelland player should be banned from UIL Contests fro his lack of sportmanship. The score was 41-0 when all this took place with Frenship winning.

Da Mules
11-13-2002, 10:12 PM
No doubt #11 was trying to chill...nobody likes a 41-0 buttkicking, but sometimes that just part of life. Back in the Stone Ages, the #1 team in the state (basketball) whomped us 98-48. Despite the frustration and discouragement as that game finally ended, every one of us knew that if we pulled a stunt like #54, there would have been no end of punishment for it, IF we were lucky enough to stay on the team. Seems like Levelland coaching staff needs to get a handle, set the tone, draw the line....for the good of the kids now and later. Is Levelland even in the playoffs, or was that the capstone of #54's career?