PDA

View Full Version : argh

BuffyMars
09-30-2008, 02:48 PM
so when your supervisor asks you to "allocate more time" for the record keeping.....when you already put in 60 hours a week and don't get paid overtime..........

should i be stressed?

inquiring minds want to know? mainly myself....especially since i am typing this and answering myself.....all in the same sentence....although techincally, this is not a sentence because its a run-on, and boy am i avoiding the inevitable!

so i guess i'll get back to it.

what was my question again?

Txbroadcaster
09-30-2008, 02:50 PM
ur straight up cuckoo for coco puffs

crzyjournalist03
09-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
so when your supervisor asks you to "allocate more time" for the record keeping.....when you already put in 60 hours a week and don't get paid overtime..........

should i be stressed?

inquiring minds want to know? mainly myself....especially since i am typing this and answering myself.....all in the same sentence....although techincally, this is not a sentence because its a run-on, and boy am i avoiding the inevitable!

so i guess i'll get back to it.

what was my question again?

Easy response:

"Mr. Supervisor, I'm going to have to ask that you allocate more collateral for your employee."

orange machine
09-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Easy response:

"Mr. Supervisor, I'm going to have to ask that you allocate more collateral for your employee."

You could do that, but be carful not to lose your job with the economy like it is it will be hard to find a job.

eppy 12
09-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
You could do that, but be carful not to lose your job with the economy like it is it will be hard to find a job. http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/new.jpg:(

LH Panther Mom
09-30-2008, 03:51 PM
What type job do you have that doesn't pay OT? Are they wanting you to actually put in more hours or pad your timesheet? :thinking:

eppy 12
09-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
What type job do you have that doesn't pay OT? Are they wanting you to actually put in more hours or pad your timesheet? :thinking: or is she salaried employee so the hours don't matter? sounds like padding tho, sort of like LHPM post padding..:thinking: