PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale Football 2008

Alexander08
09-30-2008, 02:19 PM
So there needs to be some more talk about the 2008 Kennedale Varsity Football Team.

This year the Wildcats are looking extremely good. There offense is racking up points on the score board, their kicker Zane has a powerful leg for the special teams and even though defense is not as successful as they want to be, they are making progress each week.

I was wondering what everyone else thought about the Kennedale Wildcats? They are currently 4-0, which puts a big target on their backs. I believe they have a great shot of going far this year, and that this team has a lot of talent to offer. No one really mentions this team, so we need some input to see what you all think. That Wing-T they are running is UNSTOPPABLE!

JR2004
09-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Already discussed...

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87097&highlight=Kennedale

tcpools66
09-30-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Alexander08
So there needs to be some more talk about the 2008 Kennedale Varsity Football Team.

This year the Wildcats are looking extremely good. There offense is racking up points on the score board, their kicker Zane has a powerful leg for the special teams and even though defense is not as successful as they want to be, they are making progress each week.

I was wondering what everyone else thought about the Kennedale Wildcats? They are currently 4-0, which puts a big target on their backs. I believe they have a great shot of going far this year, and that this team has a lot of talent to offer. No one really mentions this team, so we need some input to see what you all think. That Wing-T they are running is UNSTOPPABLE!
they need a passing game