PDA

View Full Version : Will LH's streak end this week??

Snydertigersrul
09-30-2008, 06:54 AM
LH got lucky against Wylie, but the Panthers' luck runs out this week and China Spring moves to No. 1.

:D

waterboy
09-30-2008, 09:29 AM
No. I don't think this is the week. Mark my words, Liberty Hill will lose a game this year.........don't know when, but..........we'll see.

Old Dog
09-30-2008, 09:34 AM
Don't think so, LH has Burnet's number nowadays. I was very disappointed with the number of kids that Burnet has on the varsity. Depth is a real question that will continue to deal them "OUT" of games.

Hill Man
09-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
LH got lucky against Wylie, but the Panthers' luck runs out this week and China Spring moves to No. 1.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BwdLions
09-30-2008, 10:17 AM
IMO, this is another worthless thread, but I'll respond anyway. I'm won't predict a loss for LH, nor will I call them lucky at this point. There's no reason to. They've earned their ranking and I don't see a game on their schedule where they should be an underdog (even China Spring). Anyone that does, just doesn't have a clue. :rolleyes:

BOCEPHUS
09-30-2008, 10:25 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NOT SURE WHY THEY EVEN LEFT THIS THREAD HERE, OR WHY I CLICKED ON IT, GUESS I THOUGHT IT WUZ A JOKE TOO, DIDN'T KNOW YOUALL WAS INSANE

Ranger Mom
09-30-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NOT SURE WHY THEY EVEN LEFT THIS THREAD HERE, OR WHY I CLICKED ON IT, GUESS I THOUGHT IT WUZ A JOKE TOO, DIDN'T KNOW YOUALL WAS INSANE

You must take into consideration the author of the thread!!:crazy: :crazy:

STANG RED
09-30-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You must take into consideration the author of the thread!!:crazy: :crazy:

He doesnt even know how bad his own team is. How are we to respect his opinion about another team? :D

But lets not forget, they did "Donkey Stomp" that football powerhouse Pecos Eagles bunch last week.

DaHop72
09-30-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
He doesnt even know how bad his own team is. How are we to respect his opinion about another team? :D

But lets not forget, they did "Donkey Stomp" that football powerhouse Pecos Eagles bunch last week. :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :tisk: :tisk:

solocam
09-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
IMO, this is another worthless thread, but I'll respond anyway. I'm won't predict a loss for LH, nor will I call them lucky at this point. There's no reason to. They've earned their ranking and I don't see a game on their schedule where they should be an underdog (even China Spring). Anyone that does, just doesn't have a clue. :rolleyes:
Amen:clap:

RattlerDude
09-30-2008, 11:45 AM
I don't see Liberty Hill losing this week or pretty much any week. They are gonna steamroll this week. Liberty Hill, does winning so much ever get boring? Nevermind I'm sure it doesn't. lol. Keep it up. If ya'll do lose it better be to a powerhouse school like China Spring or something. Not someone weak

cshscougar08
09-30-2008, 11:54 AM
No way it ends this week. IF it ends at all, it won't be til deep in the playoffs. Write it down.

nunya
09-30-2008, 11:56 AM
Call it a hunch, but I feel an upset coming on. The Cougs know when to get fired up. LH better be ready.

catdaddy
09-30-2008, 11:59 AM
One thing is for sure. The streak will end at some point. All the kids can do is go out and win their individual battles and leave it all on the field. The streak is just a product of doing that a little (or a lot) better than the other team.
Having said that, they should not lose this week.;)

RattlerDude
09-30-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by nunya
Call it a hunch, but I feel an upset coming on. The Cougs know when to get fired up. LH better be ready.
The team would have to play with an intensity similar to the Giants when they beat the Patriots. They would have to keep it up the entire game. I have seen many times when one team comes out fired up and then after awhile they figure they can't keep it up and then they fall off. I don't think this game will be fair. Sometimes they shouldn't allow certain games to take place because the outcome is too obvious...

cshscougar08
09-30-2008, 12:01 PM

You talking about us? Cause we don't play them anytime soon. And probably won't at all.

Panther Dad X 2
09-30-2008, 12:42 PM
You know some may call LH beating their teams lucky. I teach both my boys that to win consistantly you must work at it all year. Not that other teams don't but LH teams do work and work hard all year to win in the 4 or 5 months they play. It takes dedication from the Coaches, Kids and Parents to maintain this work ethic. And we do it day in and day out.

LH will lose eventually. Not to Burnet this week.

OldBison75
09-30-2008, 01:05 PM
Burnet may be fired up, but it will take more than that. Liberty Hill will wear them down because there is not enough depth to keep trying to stop the Slot-T. At this minute I don't see anyone beating LH on thier schedule. As far as playoffs are concerned, they will be tested and might find a worthy opponent that will end the streak--but we'll have to wait and see.

The statement that they got lucky in a win this year is just crazy. The LH team does not get lucky, they play a game that creates breaks and pound other teams into submission. You make your own "luck" by executing and giving 100 percent on every play. LH is one of the few teams that does that week after week.

wimbo_pro
09-30-2008, 01:29 PM
100% certainty that LH's streak will end.
99.5% certainty it won't end this week.

(once again, I go way out on a limb with my predictions)

NastySlot
09-30-2008, 01:40 PM
if LH has any luck I guarantee you this..........they work hard and because they work hard....they make their own luck............every team will have luck on their side one time or another..............idk maybe Wylie was lucky they got LH at home?

nunya
09-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Duh. My bad. LH should handle Burnet. A game with China Spring would be a doozie, though.

Panther Dad X 2
09-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Duh. My bad. LH should handle Burnet. A game with China Spring would be a doozie, though.

Now that's a game I would love to see.

LH Panther Mom
09-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
100% certainty that LH's streak will end.
99.5% certainty it won't end this week.

(once again, I go way out on a limb with my predictions) :clap: :clap: LOL! :D

trojan37
09-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/dvv/bash.gif

CHS_89
09-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Panther Dad X 2
Now that's a game I would love to see.

Me too!

WOS87
10-01-2008, 01:50 AM
If Llano and Wimberley can keep Burnet and Fredericksburg out of playoff contention....

AND if Glen Rose and any other team in district 7-3A keeps Gatesville out of playoff contention....

(both are unlikely but definitely possible)

Liberty Hill and China Spring will meet up in the bi-district round of the D1 playoffs

:stirpot:

:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

cshscougar08
10-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Or if Gatesville DOES make it, we meet in region finals of DII.

Panther One
10-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Actually, our streak ended against Wylie. Our consecutive games streak of turning the ball over at least once came to a halt at 19. But now we've got it going again at three in a row.