PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of going to this one in a few weeks

Gsquared
09-30-2008, 06:33 AM
Navasota at Rockdale. Think it will be a good one?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-30-2008, 07:13 AM
I don't know, but I do bet that you could meet a like-minded poster by the name of Go Blue who also likes long walks on the beach, listening to Cher, watching the E! Channel, and also has a bedroom plastered with Clay Aiken and Lance Bass posters.

Hope you two guys have fun!

bigYoe
09-30-2008, 07:19 AM
Well i honestly belive that the Navasota/Cameron game will be a good one. We have an explosive offense that just might be able to keep up with Navasota. Defense looks like crap except this past Friday when they SHUTOUT Rockdale for 3 straight quarters.

Gsquared
09-30-2008, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I don't know, but I do bet that you could meet a like-minded poster by the name of Go Blue who also likes long walks on the beach, listening to Cher, watching the E! Channel, and also has a bedroom plastered with Clay Aiken and Lance Bass posters.

Hope you two guys have fun!
Yeah, we sat next to each other at the Liberty Hill/Brownwood game. I bought us a box of popcorn and pulled the Pee Wee Herman trick on him when he tried to grab some from the box that I had strategically placed in my "lap"

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-30-2008, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah, we sat next to each other at the Liberty Hill/Brownwood game. I bought us a box of popcorn and pulled the Pee Wee Herman trick on him when he tried to grab some from the box that I had strategically placed in my "lap"

I'm sure for him, it was a pleasant surprise. Afterwards did he try to grab with something aside from his hands?

IHStangFan
09-30-2008, 08:05 AM

Hope you two guys have fun! LMAO!!! WOW!! Feelin froggy lately eh Gary?

STANG RED
09-30-2008, 08:27 AM
:doh:
Extra butter on your popcorn sir? :devil:

garciap77
09-30-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm sure for him, it was a pleasant surprise. Afterwards did he try to grab with something aside from his hands?

Originally posted by IHStangFan
Hey...what's going on in here........and why does it smell like sex? :thinking: :D

:D :D :D

pirate4state
09-30-2008, 08:59 AM
:speech: :lies: :ack!:

bigYoe
09-30-2008, 10:07 AM
Navasota at Rockdale. Think it will be a good one?

Navasota will run all over Rockdale, Rockdale's D is a little rusty and the Offense is average. we shut em out for 3 quarters and then coach put in not 2nd string but 3rd string Defense and they scored 4 td's in about 5 minutes. Their offense can score points but it has to be agains a poor defense. Navasota 49 Rockdale 7