PDA

View Full Version : Robstown (1-3) @ OG (2-2)

Chillimaru
09-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Thoughts and Predictions

SintonFan_inAustin
09-29-2008, 07:07 PM
tough pick as Robstown knock off the favorite for the district title last week. Seen Robstown twice this season and their offense would stall with fumbles and penalties. Their qb's both can throw and run with the ball, only difference is one is a righty and the other a lefty, but both times i saw them their receivers didnt go after the ball and make the play on a decent pass. Defensively they would do a nice job for a few downs before giving a big run. Overall they will pass more than they run.

Orange Grove i seen 1 1/2 games. Against Beeville they didnt have much problems moving the ball on the Trojans. One drive ended on a interception in Beeville territory. Against Sinton it looked like they would do same thing Hebbronville did to the Pirates in the 1st half but Sinton defense was able to take control after giving up the long TD run.

tough pick, especially if Robstown has awaken as a sleeping giant in Football.

Orange Grove 37 Robstown 21

sinton66
09-29-2008, 08:44 PM
If OG gets everyone back healthy, they take this one easily. If not, still take it in a closer game.

Chillimaru
09-29-2008, 09:54 PM
This game will answer the question about Robstown, if OG can figure out what they left at home last friday night against Sinton they should come out ahead on this one. Robstown beating West Oso sure turned alot of heads

OG 35
Robstown 20

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 10:14 PM
I'll be rooting for the Bulldogs. Robstown will be riding high after knocking off West Oso. Take it to 'em early & often!

Good Luck!

OG 26
Robstown 21

Ingleside Fan
09-30-2008, 01:02 PM
I am going to go with the Bulldogs over the Nose Pickers :taunt:

35-21

pirate4state
10-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Any word on the injured players? Will they be back for this weeks game?

Chillimaru
10-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Any word on the injured players? Will they be back for this weeks game?
#44 and #10 both MLB will be out this week with knee injuries possible return next week, moved some kids around to cover the position every one else is ok and back ready for friday night.

pirate4state
10-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Chillimaru
#44 and #10 both MLB will be out this week with knee injuries possible return next week, moved some kids around to cover the position every one else is ok and back ready for friday night. that sucks :( good luck!

sinton66
10-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Good luck Bulldogs.

piratebg
10-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Robstown is gonna take this game? I really would like to see OG win but I don't know if they will. If Robstown does win I can already see them proclaiming themselves as the new power in 31-3A by already knocking off WO and OG. :rolleyes:

Prove me wrong Bulldogs and good luck.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Am I the only one that thinks Robstown is gonna take this game? I really would like to see OG win but I don't know if they will. If Robstown does win I can already see them proclaiming themselves as the new power in 31-3A by already knocking off WO and OG. :rolleyes:

Prove me wrong Bulldogs and good luck. :thinking: Sinton only win last year was to Robstown, can they return the favor and give the Pirates their only loss? Dont think so :D

pirate4state
10-02-2008, 10:38 PM

Prove me wrong Bulldogs and good luck. Probably not, but most of us like OG so we are rooting for them to win. :)

Chillimaru
10-02-2008, 10:44 PM
OG JV 50
Robstown JV 6

OG Freshmen0
Robstown Freshmen 32

WTG OG!!!!

Can't wait till 2morrow night

piratebg
10-02-2008, 10:45 PM
I like OG too and would like to see them win, but I just don't know if they can pull it off. The last thing I want to see is the Pickers take district in football.

pirate4state
10-02-2008, 10:47 PM
The last thing I want to see is the Pickers take district in football. Not gonna happen. ;)

Chillimaru
10-02-2008, 11:19 PM
I like OG too and would like to see them win, but I just don't know if they can pull it off. The last thing I want to see is the Pickers take district in football.
I'm kinda partial to OG myself and have a good feeling about this game and i am confident that our coach has fixed the problems we had against Sinton, i still dont think it's going to be a runaway, but OG will still come out ahead. :clap: :clap:

99IHSMustang
10-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Good luck on your game tonight OG... Showem how its done.

Ingleside Fan
10-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Good luck to both teams tonight and may there be no injuries!

OG show the new team (nose pickers) :rolleyes: on the block how its done. ;)