PDA

View Full Version : Rocket and SnyderTigersRul...How about this...

JR2004
09-29-2008, 05:28 PM
How about a friendly bet between the two of you.

If Snyder beats Brownwood this year in football Rocket will leave the board and never return under another name.

If Brownwood beats Snyder this year in football SnyderTigersRul will have to leave the board and never return under another name.

Will either of you take this bet?

I have a feeling one of the two is confident enough to take this friendly bet. :)

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2008, 05:31 PM
:doh: :doh: Have we not all learned how these things go? And why would you propose this?

JR2004
09-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:doh: :doh: Have we not all learned how these things go? And why would you propose this?

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Rocket
09-29-2008, 05:38 PM
I will not take this bet for 1 Reason.

This may be a game where we are resting alot of our starters and something weird might happen. This is the last district game for Brownwood and Snyder. Snyder may be playing with all their heart trying to make the playoffs, we will probably have secured a spot. If it were in the next 3 weeks I would take it.

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
***thinks back to the last "if we lose :blahblah: :blahblah: " thing*** ;)

Snydertigersrul
09-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
***thinks back to the last "if we lose :blahblah: :blahblah: " thing*** ;)

:thinking:

STANG RED
09-29-2008, 05:42 PM

I have a feeling one of the two is confident enough to take this friendly bet. :)

:confused: Wouldnt both have to, to make it a bet?

Unless it's a bet with you. But then what are you putting up?:confused:

JR2004
09-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I will not take this bet for 1 Reason.

This may be a game where we are resting alot of our starters and something weird might happen. This is the last district game for Brownwood and Snyder. Snyder may be playing with all their heart trying to make the playoffs, we will probably have secured a spot. If it were in the next 3 weeks I would take it.

Playoff positioning could very well be on the line when Brownwood and Snyder play (Yes Sweetwater fans this is a scenario where Snyder has beaten you.). I doubt that Brownwood will be resting anyone if Snyder comes into the game with just one district loss.

Snydertigersrul
09-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Playoff positioning could very well be on the line when Brownwood and Snyder play (Yes Sweetwater fans this is a scenario where Snyder has beaten you.). I doubt that Brownwood will be resting anyone if Snyder comes into the game with just one district loss.

I'm still thinking, let every one know soon.

Rocket
09-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

He is saying that he doesn't think one of us is confident enough to make the bet. There is no doubt in my mind that Brownwood is WAY better than Snyder, given the circumstances of the game, I am not going to take it.

Rocket
09-29-2008, 05:47 PM

Good point. We will see when we get closer.

JR2004
09-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Good point. We will see when we get closer.

Fair enough. Y'all can wait until the week of the game to decide whether or not you would partake in this bet. That'll give both of you plenty of time to make a decision. :)

STANG RED
09-29-2008, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I'm still thinking, let every one know soon.

:hand: Dont bother.

JR2004
09-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

Nothing.

Rocket and STR go back and forth and this is a way for them to show how much faith they have in their respective home teams. :)