PDA

View Full Version : 3rd place-Ingram or Wimberley

sharpie
11-05-2003, 08:16 PM
Who wins this game? Ingram beat Bandera 36-7 and Wimberley beat Bandera 20-14. Ingram lost to Burnet 65-0, Wimberley lost 34-0 to Burnet. I think Wimberley wins because they have a better passing game with Churchman. Nothing against Taylor, but Hootie can scramble and cause havock. Ingram only beat Bandera so bad because a change in QB for that game. The game was the first district game so Bandera got better towards the end.

Murphy Lee
11-05-2003, 09:29 PM
Hey sharpie, have you seen either Wimberley or Ingram play? Taylor is a much better passer than Hootie. Hootie is quick and can scramble, but isn't a great passer.

As far as the Bandera game, they lost that bad to Ingram because they couldn't stop Ingram's passing attack. It could have been even worse than 36-7. Ingram was in the red zone twice in the first half where they missed two field goals. A differnt QB has nothing to do with the secondary getting burned. Tierney is a better QB anyway. Bandera's only TD came on a 60 yard run. Besides that, they didn't do much.

Don't post on teams or games that you haven't seen. Do you even know what offense or defense either team runs?

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 10:33 PM
...and you are such an authority, because...???hahahaha....You are new on here...who cares what you think?? eek!
...instead of dissing others on here, every chance you get, try focusing on more positive things....you'll look less immature! :D

Murphy Lee
11-05-2003, 11:03 PM
I'm sorry Ya Ya, I wasn't aware that you had to have a few posts under your belt before people would care about your posts. I believe at one time, you were new on here, too. Try not to dis the new posters. You'll look less arrogant.

If the post wasn't about Bandera, would you have posted the same comment towards me? My intentions were not to bad mouth your team, but to clarify what took place in the Ingram game.

I noticed that sharpie was from Kerrville. I was just wondering when he had, or if he had seen either team, Wimberley or Ingram, play. I don't think he has. As good as Tivy is, he's probably been watching them. Yet he's making judgments on these two teams and their players.

Why am I an authority? Because I have seen both teams. I'm not making evaluations based on scores. My intent is not to dis others, but thanks for the warning. What is your take on the two teams?

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Murphy Lee ]</small>