PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys/Redskins Game (My Thoughts, I Was There)

ILS1
09-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Well, first and foremost I thought Dallas and especially Tony Romo was flat!!! His timing was TOTALLY off. He kept overthrowing receivers. There was ALOT of miscommunication between him and all his receivers. Surprised alot more passes weren't intercepted. He tried to force the ball too much to T.O. Everytime Miles Austin was in the game he was WIDE OPEN!!! I think Romo should trust him a little bit more!!! Everyone thought that one FG by Redskins kicker Sean Sushaim was NO GOOD!!! But only one Cowboy on the field (Pacman Jones) disputed it!! Ran into a few obnoxious Redskins fans but the one's that sat behind us were rowdy and funny but respectful. After the game they kept shouting this is OUR HOUSE!! I told them YOU CAN HAVE IT, WE HAVE A NEW CASTLE GOING UP 20 MILES FROM HERE!!! There was a HUGE fight in the upper deck that I don't think anyone saw on TV. Police came and took away a couple of drunken fans. Heard a few comments from Redskins fans who said they were treated in Dallas ALOT better than were in NY and Philly!! The weather wasn't that bad at all. I know the fans that had to sit in the sun were burning up!!! But we were shaded!!! My only question is why didn't they use Felix Jones on offense?? Anyways, it's over on to the next victims the Cincinnati Bengals!!! I will try to post pics later.

Phil C
09-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the update ILS1 and look forward to the pictures! It is time to move on. There is still a long season to go.