PDA

View Full Version : Sinton (3-0) @ Aransas Pass (0-4)

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Last year, Aransas Pass beat us in OT because we couldn't make an XP to win the game in regulation! :doh:

This won't be happening this year! Sorry to burst AP's homecoming bubble, but the Pirates will come in and thrash the kitties.

I'd say some where in the neighborhood of:

Sinton 38
Aransas Pass 0

Okay, maybe we give up a late TD when 2nd/3rd stringers are in! :eek: :devil:

GO PIRATES!!

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Last year, Aransas Pass beat us in OT because we couldn't make an XP to win the game in regulation! :doh:

This won't be happening this year! Sorry to burst AP's homecoming bubble, but the Pirates will come in and thrash the kitties.

Sinton 38
Aransas Pass 0

GO PIRATES!! boy you Sinton fans are sure quick to start tooting your own horns again about how you guys are gonna dominate the district. Take a note from yesterday's Cowboys fans......or Denver fans for that matter. :D :p

Chillimaru
09-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Sinton should not have any trouble with AP

AP Panther Fan
09-29-2008, 11:14 AM

Sinton 38
Aransas Pass 0

GO PIRATES!!

Our cheerleaders are more talented and much better looking than yours! :evil:

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Our cheerleaders are more talented and much better looking than yours! :evil: LOL....well I know one is for sure! Don't know about the other ones! I'll see you Friday! :p

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
boy you Sinton fans are sure quick to start tooting your own horns again about how you guys are gonna dominate the district. Take a note from yesterday's Cowboys fans......or Denver fans for that matter. :D :p I'm glad you agree that we are once again going to dominate district!

Chillimaru
09-29-2008, 11:21 AM
I'm glad you agree that we are once again going to dominate district!

OG's not giving up yet, its still a long way to go

AP Panther Fan
09-29-2008, 11:22 AM
Sorry to burst AP's homecoming bubble, but the Pirates will come in and thrash the kitties.

I forgot to mention, knowing how much you love homecoming ceremonies, I called our Superintendent this morning and requested that they give each of duchesses a bit more time on the field pre-game. She said she would.

I also requested that during half-time when they do the induction to the school hall of fame, that it take place mid field and that each inductee be allowed to speak. Her response was "no problem, I am so glad you suggesed that".....:cool:

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 11:23 AM
I'm glad you agree that we are once again going to dominate district! LOL..lord, I like you Sinton people a lot more when you team sucks....you get a couple of wins against below average teams and all of the sudden you're bruising yourselves from beating on your chests so often and hard. :D

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Chillimaru
OG's not giving up yet, its still a long way to go shhhh, I'm talking to IHStangFan :p :D

After Robstown's win against West Oso your game is now VERY interesting. What the heck got into Robstown?

What's the injury report look like for you guys?

Chillimaru
09-29-2008, 11:24 AM
LOL..lord, I like you Sinton people a lot more when you team sucks....you get a couple of wins against below average teams and all of the sudden you're bruising yourselves from beating on your chests so often and hard. :D
Here we go!!!

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 11:25 AM
shhhh, I'm talking to IHStangFan :p :D

After Robstown's win against West Oso your game is now VERY interesting. What the heck got into Robstown?

What's the injury report look like for you guys? I think it's less of what got into Robstown and more of "WOW...how overrated WAS West Oso"

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 11:25 AM
I forgot to mention, knowing how much you love homecoming ceremonies, I called our Superintendent this morning and requested that they give each of duchesses a bit more time on the field pre-game. She said she would.

I also requested that during half-time when they do the induction to the school hall of fame, that it take place mid field and that each inductee be allowed to speak. Her response was "no problem, I am so glad you suggesed that".....:cool:

HAHAHA I'll make sure to bring a book. Thanks for the heads up! :D

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Here we go!!! did you have any doubt? It mean...it IS football season! LOL.

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 11:28 AM
LOL..lord, I like you Sinton people a lot more when you team sucks....you get a couple of wins against below average teams and all of the sudden you're bruising yourselves from beating on your chests so often and hard. :D Well, we don't suck very often so I understand that you have to savor each moment. Hope you enjoyed beating & hating us the past 2 years....it ain't happening this year! :tongue:

Chillimaru
09-29-2008, 11:29 AM
shhhh, I'm talking to IHStangFan :p :D

What's the injury report look like for you guys?
Sorry had to throw my .02 in there
will find 2day about injuries should have everyboby back for Robstown

Chillimaru
09-29-2008, 11:30 AM
did you have any doubt? It mean...it IS football season! LOL.
Nope actually been waiting for it. LOL

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 11:30 AM
I think it's less of what got into Robstown and more of "WOW...how overrated WAS West Oso" Nah, I mean yes West Oso was a little overrated, but they hung in with Beeville for a good while. They have the athletes to compete & win, but they might already be looking ahead to the hardwood!

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 11:32 AM
Sorry had to throw my .02 in there
will find 2day about injuries should have everyboby back for Robstown No problem. Just messing with ya.

Keep us posted & I do hope yall get everyone back! Good Luck!

Phil C
09-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Our cheerleaders are more talented and much better looking than yours! :evil:

Plus one of them is the teenage terminator.

AP Panther Fan
09-29-2008, 11:57 AM
HAHAHA I'll make sure to bring a book. Thanks for the heads up! :D

One more thing, since the mini-camp cheerleaders get to perform during the 3rd quarter and they kinda annoy me, I suggested they go to the Sinton side. They range from age 3 to about 12, so be looking for the short ones wearing purple on your sideline.

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 12:37 PM
One more thing, since the mini-camp cheerleaders get to perform during the 3rd quarter and they kinda annoy me, I suggested they go to the Sinton side. They range from age 3 to about 12, so be looking for the short ones wearing purple on your sideline. Well then that would be a GREAT time to go visit with you over on the AP side since we'll have such a huge lead already! :p :p

99IHSMustang
09-29-2008, 12:37 PM

Sinton 38
Aransas Pass 0

GO PIRATES!!

I think AP will at least score 10 points... but it might not be enough to win this one.

AP Panther Fan
09-29-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Plus one of them is the teenage terminator.

Phil C...she is the sophomore class duchess, so if you are there, watch for her during the pre-game ceremonies and yell at her...she will get a kick out of it. They actually line up on the track in front of the Sinton fans and then walk across on the 50 yard line.

AP Panther Fan
09-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Well then that would be a GREAT time to go visit with you over on the AP side since we'll have such a huge lead already! :p :p

LOL...if y'all are that far ahead at half time, I say we just leave and go listen from my back porch. We can both avoid the mini cheerleaders that way. ;) and :p

piratebg
09-29-2008, 03:20 PM
Sinton 34
AP 13

The Pirates usually give up 1 or 2 big plays in the first half. I think the Pirates will be up 20-13 at the half and then shut them out afterwards. Good luck on Friday Pirates. :)

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Sinton 34
AP 13

The Pirates usually give up 1 or 2 big plays in the first half. I think the Pirates will be up 20-13 at the half and then shut them out afterwards. Good luck on Friday Pirates. :) True and I think Williams is still playing for AP. Kid can fly!

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 03:40 PM
LOL...if y'all are that far ahead at half time, I say we just leave and go listen from my back porch. We can both avoid the mini cheerleaders that way. ;) and :p Better yet....we can make the short drive to Ingleside and watch the 2nd half of their game! :D

sinfan75
09-29-2008, 04:40 PM
I smell an upset in the making. AP Shocks Sinton by 12.

AP Panther Fan
09-29-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
I smell an upset in the making. AP Shocks Sinton by 12.

Are you smoking something or just trying to make me feel better? ;) :D

JR2004
09-29-2008, 04:55 PM
It's a good thing no poll was included for this game!

The SINTON PIRATES move to 4-0 on the season! After Friday they'll be just 10 games away from a perfect season!

sinfan75
09-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Neither I've picked against em the last two games and they won. I got a losing streak goin here.:D

AP Panther Fan
09-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Neither I've picked against em the last two games and they won. I got a losing streak goin here.:D

ahhhh, the old reverse psychology trick....actually I was pretty good at that last year.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Only game i missed last year was against AP :doh:

Good game for the Pirates to show they can keep improving after a big win over a good Orange Grove team.

Have feeling this will be a tough game for Sinton.

Sinton 15 Aransas Pass 14

sinton66
09-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Are you smoking something or just trying to make me feel better? ;) :D

He figures if he keeps picking against Sinton, they'll win all of them.;)

Ah, didn't read far enough to see he already replied. Oh well....

sinton66
09-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Does AP have a field goal kicker?:D

sinfan75
09-29-2008, 09:09 PM
I figured they didn't so I decided 12 points. Or if they do 4 field goals.

Chillimaru
09-29-2008, 09:37 PM
Sinton by 20+

Ingleside Fan
09-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Going with a upset of the week. Panthers 29 Pirates 27. :devil:

It happened alot last week. :D

Maybe a few more this week.:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
09-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan

Maybe a few more this week.:thinking:
:eek: :eek: LMAO!

pirate4state
10-01-2008, 09:48 AM

Maybe a few more this week.:thinking: Including Ingleside losing to Mathis? Nah, that wouldn't upset me! :D

Ingleside Fan
10-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Including Ingleside losing to Mathis? Nah, that wouldn't upset me! :D

Glad to see you guys in Sinton still have a sense of humor!:taunt:

Things seem to be getting to serious around here.;)

pirate4state
10-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Glad to see you guys in Sinton still have a sense of humor!:taunt:

Things seem to be getting to serious around here.;)

My sense of humor is dark & twisted...yall should know that by now!

Ingleside Fan
10-01-2008, 10:31 AM
My sense of humor is dark & twisted...yall should know that by now!

Yeppers!!!:evillol: :evil: :devil: :crazy: :taunt: :stirpot:

pirate4state
10-02-2008, 06:57 PM
GO PIRATES GO!!!

CueroGobblers
10-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Hey Sinton fans is this going to be played in A.P? If it is, both Pirates should win on the road this weekend and set up a good game next Friday.By the way, Im a Mathis Pirate fan. I know that I shouldn't think that far but it doesn't hurt.LOL

piratebg
10-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Will someone be posting updates? SFIA? Just checking. I have to work tomorrow night. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Will someone be posting updates? SFIA? Just checking. I have to work tomorrow night. :) yeah, thanks for reminding me so i wont forget my charger and can keep my phone charged all day so it wont die around the 4th qtr.:)

sinton66
10-03-2008, 08:03 AM
GO PIRATES!!!!

99IHSMustang
10-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Good luck on your game tonight Sinton... Your going to need it... :rolleyes: :D

Ingleside Fan
10-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Good luck to both teams and may there be no injuries!

I just can't bring myself to root for either team. :p

We are in district play!

Go Mustangs!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
10-03-2008, 09:02 AM

I just can't bring myself to root for either team. :p

:taunt: :taunt:

Yep, kinda like the Mathis/Ingleside game!

:D

Ingleside Fan
10-03-2008, 09:10 AM
:taunt: :taunt:

Yep, kinda like the Mathis/Ingleside game!

:D

We know deep down you want the Pirates to win. :kiss:

pirate4state
10-03-2008, 09:12 AM
We know deep down you want the Pirates to win. :kiss: MY Pirates, yes. The REAL ones, the ones that don't need to make a shirt when we beat people! :rolleyes:

Ingleside Fan
10-03-2008, 09:18 AM
MY Pirates, yes. The REAL ones, the ones that don't need to make a shirt when we beat people! :rolleyes:

Pirates beating the Pirates shirt? :rolleyes:

That could be confusing!:vrycnfsd:

pirate4state
10-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Pirates beating the Pirates shirt? :rolleyes:

That could be confusing!:vrycnfsd: LOL I think they even made one for their defeat of Orange Grove. So, be prepared they may make a new one tomorrow! :D

piratebg
10-03-2008, 09:33 AM
GO PIRATES!!!

piratebg
10-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Anyone know how the Freshman/JV did? I know the JV played GP last night.

Ingleside Fan
10-03-2008, 10:02 AM
LOL I think they even made one for their defeat of Orange Grove. So, be prepared they may make a new one tomorrow! :D

All Heck NO! The T-shirt maker is not going to get any business on this game.:devil:

pirate4state
10-03-2008, 10:25 AM
Anyone know how the Freshman/JV did? I know the JV played GP last night. JV beat Gp last night, but I'm not sure which team Gp sent to us.

Don't know about the freshman.

Our 8th grade team lost to AP. Not sure about our 7th graders.

piratebg
10-03-2008, 10:26 AM
I'm not sure which team Gp sent to us.

I believe it was the sophomore team. Thanks.

AP Panther Fan
10-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Our 8th grade team lost to AP. Not sure about our 7th graders.

Your 7th graders won.

The girls volleyball game should be good today. I believe Sinton and AP are both undefeated in district. Anyone coming over early for that? Phil C?

GO PANTHERS!

Phil C
10-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Your 7th graders won.

The girls volleyball game should be good today. I believe Sinton and AP are both undefeated in district. Anyone coming over early for that? Phil C?

GO PANTHERS!

Unfortunately my son has to be fitted for glasses after school so I won't be able to make the volleyball match. :(

It should be a good one.

AP Panther Fan
10-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Unfortunately my son has to be fitted for glasses after school so I won't be able to make the volleyball match. :(

It should be a good one.

Sorry to hear that...we will be busy with the homecoming stuff during that time as well. PM me your phone number and I can give you a call when I hear the score or are you planning on making the football game?

Phil C
10-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Sorry to hear that...we will be busy with the homecoming stuff during that time as well. PM me your phone number and I can give you a call when I hear the score or are you planning on making the football game?

I will be at the football game and my family is coming this time. :)

SINTON81
10-03-2008, 02:22 PM
I go with Sinton 35-6.:cool: :cool:

pirate4state
10-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Your 7th graders won.

GO PANTHERS!

VB game should be a good one. I'm gonna be late unless all of a sudden I come down with some stomach problems! :D

The Varsity game starts at 4pm today, due to AP's homecoming activities.

GO PIRATES!!!

JR2004
10-03-2008, 02:27 PM
I will be at the football game and my family is coming this time. :)

I hear you have quite the family Phil. :)

AP Panther Fan
10-03-2008, 02:34 PM
VB game should be a good one. I'm gonna be late unless all of a sudden I come down with some stomach problems! :D

The Varsity game starts at 4pm today, due to AP's homecoming activities.

GO PIRATES!!!

Give me a call, I am outta here. As for the rest of you Pirate Fans, maybe I will see you at half time. I would be the only one wearing purple on the Sinton side..... :D

Everyone drive safely!

GO PANTHERS!

Phil C
10-03-2008, 02:49 PM
I will be wearing my black San Antonio Spurs cap!

pirate4state
10-03-2008, 03:49 PM
:mad: :mad:

I'm pissed about having to miss some of the girls VB game!

sinton66
10-03-2008, 04:20 PM
I wonder if the mosquitos are as bad at AP as in Odem.