PDA

View Full Version : District 4-3A

Wtx_coach
10-20-2003, 01:28 PM
This is a real interesting district right now, Monahans is leading and has probably has the edge for the district title which no one thought they would be able to knock off greenwod.

Monahans faces pecos this week, this should be a tuff game, Pecos is 0-1 which they lost to Kermit(14-6) which they should have easily won but you cant win when you have 6 turnovers, Pecos has played everyon tuff this year and hasnt lost by more then 1 touchdown all year except to Lubbock Hig which is a 5A school, this game should be a good one, I really think Pecos has a great chance in beating Monahans, remember people just cause Monahans beat Greenwood they are not the state champs already LOL-

Ft.Stockton vs. greenwood- Greenwood should win, but I know they are hurting badly due to injuries,Ft.Stockton is no push over but they are real undersized, the injury to that doss kid is really going to hurt greenwood for the rest of the season

Kermit-OPEN

Ranger Mom
10-20-2003, 02:59 PM
I have a question for you WTX-Coach. IF....Kermit beats Monahans and then Kermit, Monahans and Greenwood continue to win the rest of the games...how do you go about getting a district champ?? Coin toss?? Split it 3 ways??

I was just wondering!!

Thanks!

wildstangs
10-20-2003, 10:00 PM
Ranger Mom:
I have a question for you WTX-Coach. IF....Kermit beats Monahans and then Kermit, Monahans and Greenwood continue to win the rest of the games...how do you go about getting a district champ?? Coin toss?? Split it 3 ways??

I was just wondering!!

Thanks!They will be tri champions. Monahans will go D1, and the other two will be seeded on who won the head to head game. I think!?!