PDA

View Full Version : Navasota/Sealy M&G??

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Myself, and perhaps Necks_Fan are going to more than likely make this game. Would any Rattler or Tiger fans like to do a meet and greet? Scoreboard at halftime? You Navasota fans take this and run with it. I am not that familiar w/ Rattler Stadium.

Maybe I'll see ya'll there!!

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 09:59 AM
I'm thinking since I haven't heard back from Johnny5, and navscanmaster didn't get the shirt for the Navasota/Bellville of sending the shirt to this game!

Will let yall know for sure later in the day.

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm thinking since I haven't heard back from Johnny5, and navscanmaster didn't get the shirt for the Navasota/Bellville of sending the shirt to this game!

Will let yall know for sure later in the day. that'd be awesome!! You'd get a Needville fan, a Roughnecks fan, and the Rattler/Tiger fans all in one stroke.

Bull's-eye
09-29-2008, 11:40 AM
If I remember correctly, Navasota won't let fans cross over to the other side. If you come in on the home side, you have to stay on that side and vise-versa for the the visitor side. One of the Navasota posters should be able to verify this.

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Are you allowed to step outside of the stadium at halftime? It'll have to be that or all who want to participate in the M&G will have to sit on the "home" side? Suggestions?

HEMOTOXIC
09-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
If I remember correctly, Navasota won't let fans cross over to the other side. If you come in on the home side, you have to stay on that side and vise-versa for the the visitor side. One of the Navasota posters should be able to verify this.

That is correct.

Necks_Fan
09-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Why couldn't we do it before or after the game?:confused:

Just tell me when and where. Me and gramps will most likely be there. :)

striker
09-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Sorry, but there is no re-entry allowed at Rattler Stadium. There is no possible way to meet under the scoreboard either.

Necks_Fan
09-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by striker
Sorry, but there is no re-entry allowed at Rattler Stadium. There is no possible way to meet under the scoreboard either. Before or after the game anywhere?

striker
09-29-2008, 03:19 PM
The scoreboard is fenced in just outside of the track, but within the stadium grounds.

Necks_Fan
09-29-2008, 03:22 PM
What time is kickoff and is the Shirt coming?

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
What time is kickoff and is the Shirt coming?

Yes, the shirt will be there. Navscanmaster or one of the other Navasota folks will be in charge of setting up the M&G.

Can't believe they are so strict in Navasota, what gives?

Old Tiger
09-29-2008, 03:41 PM
was thinking about going to this one

Stownhorse
09-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Dont waste your time.

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yes, the shirt will be there. Navscanmaster or one of the other Navasota folks will be in charge of setting up the M&G.

Can't believe they are so strict in Navasota, what gives? yo, lifes tough in the hood G. :D

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
was thinking about going to this one dude, get the hell outa here....you serious? I'll DEFINITELY be there if you go, LOL.

Necks_Fan
09-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
dude, get the hell outa here....you serious? I'll DEFINITELY be there if you go, LOL. LOL. I'd like to meet GB as well.

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 04:03 PM
LOL. I'd like to meet GB as well. ah, I don't wanna meet him, he just owes me money. :D Kidding.

Stownhorse
09-29-2008, 04:03 PM
LOL. I'd like to meet GB as well.

Dont run the poor boy off. lol

venomous tat2
09-29-2008, 05:38 PM
You can meet by the new gym & field house before or after the game that should not be a problem meeting there .

HEMOTOXIC
09-29-2008, 05:42 PM
yo, lifes tough in the hood G. :D

hood? lol...Don't know why, but even at Brule field, going to the visitors side and vice versa was prohibited. They had two concession stands on the home side and one on the visitors. I guess that there wasn't really a reason to go on the other side...But, Rattler Stadium has some stupid rules....I hate rules that dont have a rationale behind them.

navscanmaster
09-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
hood? lol...Don't know why, but even at Brule field, going to the visitors side and vice versa was prohibited. They had two concession stands on the home side and one on the visitors. I guess that there wasn't really a reason to go on the other side...But, Rattler Stadium has some stupid rules....I hate rules that dont have a rationale behind them.

They'll lighten up over time. Notice we have a blow up tunnel now when Coach Fedora was livid about them being on the turf last year.

I will suggest we get together before the game, if possible. After the game, traffic will be thick! I suggest at the weightroom at the north end of Rattler stadium, since that is the only point where people can meet each other without having to walk all the way around the stadium. It is close to the visitor entrance, and close to the home entrance. It is HOMECOMING people, and I hear festivities will be before the game. So I suggest we meet early, like 6:30, 6:45 at the latest so everybody can get a seat. I'll bring the shirt if they still want to send it to me, and I can get someone to take pictures.

To review:

Friday, 6:30 PM
Weightroom, north end, outside of stadium (overlooks field from hill)

Does this suit everybody fine?

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
They'll lighten up over time. Notice we have a blow up tunnel now when Coach Fedora was livid about them being on the turf last year.

I will suggest we get together before the game, if possible. After the game, traffic will be thick! I suggest at the weightroom at the north end of Rattler stadium, since that is the only point where people can meet each other without having to walk all the way around the stadium. It is close to the visitor entrance, and close to the home entrance. It is HOMECOMING people, and I hear festivities will be before the game. So I suggest we meet early, like 6:30, 6:45 at the latest so everybody can get a seat. I'll bring the shirt if they still want to send it to me, and I can get someone to take pictures.

To review:

Friday, 6:30 PM
Weightroom, north end, outside of stadium (overlooks field from hill)

Does this suit everybody fine? sounds good, provided I can get off work early enough to make it up there by 6:30.

garciap77
09-29-2008, 08:20 PM
that'd be awesome!! You'd get a Needville fan, a Roughnecks fan, and the Rattler/Tiger fans all in one stroke.

Hey...what's going on in here........and why does it smell like sex? :thinking: :D

:D :D :D

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:D :D :D :D how convenient that you leave out the fact that you are a "regular" in that thread which smells of buttsecks.

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Hey nav, now that I think about it, I don't know how I'd get off at 5, and get outa Houston and up that way by 6:30 (I work in Pasadena). How bout anyone that's interested in the M&G sits on the Navasota side and we meet at the bottom of the bleachers or something? I won't be able to be there by 6:30, and I'd like to be a part of it.

navscanmaster
09-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Hey nav, now that I think about it, I don't know how I'd get off at 5, and get outa Houston and up that way by 6:30 (I work in Pasadena). How bout anyone that's interested in the M&G sits on the Navasota side and we meet at the bottom of the bleachers or something? I won't be able to be there by 6:30, and I'd like to be a part of it.
I tell you what, the 6:30 meet and greet will be to include the Tiger fans that make the game. If they can't, look, I live here and will be happy to stay after to get everybody in on the shirt. For the rest of you, if 6:30 is too early to get there, then I will meet you guys at halftime if you can sit on the home side.:D

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
I tell you what, the 6:30 meet and greet will be to include the Tiger fans that make the game. If they can't, look, I live here and will be happy to stay after to get everybody in on the shirt. For the rest of you, if 6:30 is too early to get there, then I will meet you guys at halftime if you can sit on the home side.:D I fully intend on sittin on the Rattler side.

Old Tiger
09-29-2008, 08:34 PM
navs you buying me some nachos if i come?

garciap77
09-29-2008, 08:35 PM
:D how convenient that you leave out the fact that you are a "regular" in that thread which smells of buttsecks.

Hey...what's going on in here........and why does it smell like sex? :thinking: :D

LOL
Could not help myself! You coming over to our tread with that remark, and me quoting back to you! It's all good!

Go Needville!!!! :)

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
LOL
Could not help myself! You coming over to our tread with that remark, and me quoting back to you! It's all good!

Go Needville!!!! :) LOL...no harm no foul amigo, I thought it was funny. :)

garciap77
09-29-2008, 08:39 PM
LOL...no harm no foul amigo, I thought it was funny. :)

It was! That was a great post! Cann't stop http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif.

navscanmaster
09-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
navs you buying me some nachos if i come?

Sure. I buy all my girls dinner when they work hard for me!:devil: :eek: :p

navscanmaster
09-30-2008, 06:44 PM
ttt:D

navscanmaster
10-01-2008, 08:09 PM
I need to find out how many Sealy fans or others that will be attending will be able to make the M&G at the weight room @ 6:30 PM on Friday. Everybody should get there early since seating is limited on Homecoming night, and the visitor's side is not all that big. Chime in, folks!

Old Tiger
10-01-2008, 08:26 PM
officially not goin

pirate4state
10-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Did you get the shirt?

navscanmaster
10-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Yes, I did. OMG Go Blue, RIP.

Necks_Fan
10-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I'll be at the game. I don't know if I'll be there to make it to the M&G though.

I'll try.

Can anybody tell me the best way to get to the stadium?

I know it's on highway 90 right?

IHStangFan
10-03-2008, 04:52 PM
I'll be at the game. I don't know if I'll be there to make it to the M&G though.

I'll try.

Can anybody tell me the best way to get to the stadium?

I know it's on highway 90 right? from WC....go straight up 36 to Bellville....hang the right on 159 towards Hempstead, then onto 6 right to the stadium at 6 & 90.....OR.....36 to Brenham to 105 (which I believe becomes 90) straight to Navasota

Not sure if I'll make it tonight....but I'm gonna try!