PDA

View Full Version : Is it too early..........................................

Pages : [1] 2

nobogey72
09-29-2008, 06:35 AM
to start talking smack with Wylie Vs. Brownwood a week from this Friday? Since we are open this Friday, I don't have anything else to do. So, I guess I could start it by saying that Brownwood is 1-3 and has ugly uniforms and no tradition. Oh, and from I hear, they have a crappy off-season program.:taunt: :taunt:

Gsquared
09-29-2008, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
to start talking smack with Wylie Vs. Brownwood a week from this Friday? Since we are open this Friday, I don't have anything else to do. So, I guess I could start it by saying that Brownwood is 1-3 and has ugly uniforms and no tradition. Oh, and from I hear, they have a crappy off-season program.:taunt: :taunt:
I think ima have to see this one. In Bwood or Wylie?

Lion_Addict
09-29-2008, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

It's in Wylie unfortuantely......gotta put up with the smell & all :ack!: :devil:

Rocket
09-29-2008, 08:27 AM

Wylie is too scared to schedule a big game away from home. I think nobogey said its all about the concessions? nobogey is a hotdog eating, jabba the hutt looking, coke and a smile, skittle chewing, nacho cheese drinking goober. :rolleyes:

Lion_Addict
09-29-2008, 08:35 AM
I also heard he prowls around at night on Judge Ely Blvd in women's clothing :eek: :eek:

nobogey72
09-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Wylie is too scared to schedule a big game away from home. I think nobogey said its all about the concessions? nobogey is a hotdog eating, jabba the hutt looking, coke and a smile, skittle chewing, nacho cheese drinking goober. :rolleyes:

OH YEAH!! Well, last time I was at the Brownwood stadium all they had was pork rinds and Big Red, and beef jerkey for the women.:doh:

Lion_Addict
09-29-2008, 08:39 AM
OH YEAH!! Well, last time I was at the Brownwood stadium all they had was pork rinds and Big Red, and beef jerkey for the women.:doh:

We got the beef jerky for the women cuz they still gots teefus to chew it with. Heard them Wylie women have to suck all their stuff through a straw :thinking: :p

nobogey72
09-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
I also heard he prowls around at night on Judge Ely Blvd in women's clothing :eek: :eek:

Hey, who told you. I haven't done that in a long time. The only reason I ever did it was that I was young and needed the money.:D

Daddy D 11
09-29-2008, 09:18 AM
Hey, who told you. I haven't done that in a long time. The only reason I ever did it was that I was young and needed the money.:D

Then how do you explain last week?!:eek: :p

I knew I saw you on that street corner:thinking:

Lion_Addict
09-29-2008, 09:18 AM

:spitlol: :thumbsup:

BwdLions
09-29-2008, 09:24 AM

It's in Wylie's crappy stadium. :D

nobogey72
09-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Then how do you explain last week?!:eek: :p

I knew I saw you on that street corner:thinking:

Was that you that kept whistling at me? Nice mo-ped there Daddy D.:cool: :cool: :rolleyes:

slingshot
09-29-2008, 09:27 AM
Wylie rolls in this one... one dimensional teams are cannon fodder for Martin's defense and you know that Hugh is licking his chops at the game films of Brownwoods (lack of) defense this year. Two weeks to prepare and get healthy, two years of payback, it's finally at our place and ya'll wth no D--you're in trouble...

Daddy D 11
09-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Was that you that kept whistling at me? Nice mo-ped there Daddy D.:cool: :cool: :rolleyes:

It's not a mo-ped:mad: It's a crotch rocket!:D

slingshot
09-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
It's in Wylie's crappy stadium. :D Better than that relic ya'll call home... ;)

Daddy D 11
09-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by slingshot
Better than that relic ya'll call home...

I might have to agree to disagree on that one..Brownwood's stadium is purdy nice, Wylie has a nice playing surface but other than that it's not so bueno.

Just giving my opinion, I could be wrong:)

Texasfootball2
09-29-2008, 09:53 AM
I might have to agree to disagree on that one..Brownwood's stadium is purdy nice, Wylie has a nice playing surface but other than that it's not so bueno.

Just giving my opinion, I could be wrong:) I really find it quite disappointing that anybody from Liberty Hill can say anything negative about anybody else's stadium, seeing as the Trent Gorilla's have a nicer stadium that LH. For those that aren't familiar with Trent. They are a six man school 25 miles west of Abilene on I 20 and they have a turf field and just as much seating as LH.:D :) :cheerl:

Just jacking with you Daddy D, but Trent really does have some nice facilities.

Rocket
09-29-2008, 09:58 AM
Wylie rolls in this one... one dimensional teams are cannon fodder for Martin's defense and you know that Hugh is licking his chops at the game films of Brownwoods (lack of) defense this year. Two weeks to prepare and get healthy, two years of payback, it's finally at our place and ya'll wth no D--you're in trouble...

What did Frenship run on offense?

nobogey72
09-29-2008, 11:15 AM

The same thing that Canyon did. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lion_Addict
09-29-2008, 11:32 AM

Just sends shivers down my spine at the thought of the trouble we're in :rolleyes: . "Wylie rolls"......yeah, keep telling yourself that's what will happen :evillol: . Can you spell W_A_R? It's gonna be another one, and about that "payback"......ain't happening. Sorry, but as years past, Brownwood will take down Wylie :devil: . And this time.....it's a $ game, MMWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :evilgrin: :stirpot:

BEAST
09-29-2008, 11:56 AM
This thread came a little early for me. We still got a week to go before its Wylie week. But if you insist, we will kick Wylies arse. Mark it down.

BEAST

BwdLion_80
09-29-2008, 12:16 PM

Frenship stats:
Passing -- Tyler Lloyd 5/13 83 0 3
Team Rushing -- 46 carries for 216 yards

Canyon stats:

Passing -- Spencer Church 28/48 254 2 2
Team Rushing -- 19 carries for 19 yards

pero chato
09-29-2008, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
This thread came a little early for me. We still got a week to go before its Wylie week. But if you insist, we will kick Wylies arse. Mark it down.

BEAST

Aren't you tired of marking stuff down and then erasing it?

slingshot
09-29-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Aren't you tired of marking stuff down and then erasing it? ...@ an impressive 1-3, they are getting plenty of practice.
Frenship was loaded on the offensive line with two D-I prospects and ran inside with two good backs--something Brownwood can't do... We can run--we can pass, whatever you want to give us (from looking at your defensive stats, looks like anything we want... what is that defense ya'll run--the word 'sieve' comes to mind :p). Ya'll have a good passing offense, we can run or throw--we have a good defense, you have... well... Wylie rolls.

Lion_Addict
09-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Wylie rolls.....

......... right on into the next week 0-1 in District. It's just gotta really suck when a team that "OWNS" ya year after year moves down into your District :devil: :evillol: :evillol:

BwdLions
09-29-2008, 02:25 PM
...@ an impressive 1-3, they are getting plenty of practice.
Frenship was loaded on the offensive line with two D-I prospects and ran inside with two good backs--something Brownwood can't do... We can run--we can pass, whatever you want to give us (from looking at your defensive stats, looks like anything we want... what is that defense ya'll run--the word 'sieve' comes to mind :p). Ya'll have a good passing offense, we can run or throw--we have a good defense, you have... well... Wylie rolls.

Oh we can run the ball slingsnot. Don't let the LH game fool you. We had to pass the ball for most of that game to keep up with the Panthers onslaught, but the Dogs (excuse my lack of grammar) aint no panthers. Lions win this one by 10.

STANG RED
09-29-2008, 02:34 PM
I think I'll put my money on Wylie for this one. But only about 2 bits worth. This ought to be a war!
I think we play @ Breck that night, so I think I'll have to make the short drive to Wylie instead.
Wylie 30
Tha Wood 28

I think home field is worth 2 points here.;)

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I think I'll put my money on Wylie for this one. But only about 2 bits worth. This ought to be a war!
I think we play @ Breck that night, so I think I'll have to make the short drive to Wylie instead.
Wylie 30
Tha Wood 28

I think home field is worth 2 points here.;) You know something about giving Hugh two weeks to prepare, don't you.:p :p

STANG RED
09-29-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You know something about giving Hugh two weeks to prepare, don't you.:p :p

NO KIDDING!!! :mad:
I dont know how we managed to dodge that bullet this year, but I'm sure glad we did.
I dont know if it would have made any difference the last 4 years, but I cant help but think it gave them some advantage. Well that and having a great coaching staff in general to begin with.

nobogey72
09-29-2008, 02:52 PM
...@ an impressive 1-3, they are getting plenty of practice.

I don't know about that Slingshot.:thinking: Brownwood D held Liberty Hill to just a little over"half-a-hundred".:eek: :eek: :eek:

Daddy D 11
09-29-2008, 03:04 PM
Oh we can run the ball slingsnot. Don't let the LH game fool you. We had to pass the ball for most of that game to keep up with the Panthers onslaught, but the Dogs (excuse my lack of grammar) aint no panthers. Lions win this one by 10.

Is that a compliment? :inlove:

Sweetwater Red
09-29-2008, 03:12 PM
NO KIDDING!!! :mad:
I dont know how we managed to dodge that bullet this year, but I'm sure glad we did.
I dont know if it would have made any difference the last 4 years, but I cant help but think it gave them some advantage. Well that and having a great coaching staff in general to begin with.

The only two reasons why Wylie beat our 2005 semi-final team
were.

1. They had a bye week leading up to our game.:mad:

and

2. We had seven starters out with injury. Five of those starters
were named Kendall Carillo.:D

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
The only two reasons why Wylie beat our 2006 semi-final team
were.

and

were named Kendall Carillo.:D http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/fruitcake.jpg

:D :D

Rocket
09-29-2008, 03:45 PM
I don't know about that Slingshot.:thinking: Brownwood D held Liberty Hill to just a little over"half-a-hundred".:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yep. And they held your "offense" to 25. LOL And most of those were desperation points at the end of the game. You guys got your butt beat (the score made it look close).

You won't stop us and you sure don't want to get into a shootout with us. Take your 2 weeks to prepare, you are going to need it. Maybe that will help Wylie at least make a game of it. Sorry, having a hard time fearing anybody named Hugh.

Stownhorse
09-29-2008, 03:45 PM
The only two reasons why Wylie beat our 2005 semi-final team
were.

and

were named Kendall Carillo.:D

The other 2 was me.

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Yep. And they held your "offense" to 25. LOL And most of those were desperation points at the end of the game. You guys got your butt beat (the score made it look close).
:dispntd: :dispntd: Not so fast my friend, that is not a true statement.

Rocket
09-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Correct me then...How many points did they score at the end of the game to make it within 3? Either way, they only put up 25. Not a real good offense if they can't hang more than that on LH's defense at home.

Took this from the Abilene paper:
"But a missed extra point kept Liberty Hill's lead at two scores at 21-12. And the Panthers answered with 9:49 to play in the game to go up 28-12.

But from there, Preston and the Bulldogs found a groove.

The Bulldogs sandwiched a Liberty Hill punt with a pair of Preston touchdown passes to make the score 28-25 with 0:57 remaining."

Basically, Wylie had only scored 12 points on the LH defense and that was all the way into the 4th Quarter.

Wylie has a great run defense, I will give them that. But they have nothing for our passing offense. Brownwood will eat them alive. How tall are your corners? LOL

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Correct me then...How many points did they score at the end of the game to make it within 3? Either way, they only put up 25. Not a real good offense if they can't hang more than that on LH's defense at home. The score didn't just make it look close, it was close from the start even if the score didn't show it. Just like any game that is close a play or two makes a huge difference. A dropped pass at the one in the first half may have been the biggest play of the game. As a spectator with no dog in the fight, it never appeared to be over until the final horn.

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 03:57 PM
Correct me then...How many points did they score at the end of the game to make it within 3? Either way, they only put up 25. Not a real good offense if they can't hang more than that on LH's defense at home.

Took this from the Abilene paper:
"But a missed extra point kept Liberty Hill's lead at two scores at 21-12. And the Panthers answered with 9:49 to play in the game to go up 28-12.

But from there, Preston and the Bulldogs found a groove.

The Bulldogs sandwiched a Liberty Hill punt with a pair of Preston touchdown passes to make the score 28-25 with 0:57 remaining." It had more to do with pass coverage than it did desperation.

Rocket
09-29-2008, 04:03 PM
It had more to do with pass coverage than it did desperation.

If that is true, then why didn't they destroy LH? if they are such an offensive juggernaut, why didn't they hang more than 25? That is my point. They waited until the end of the game to realize, LH can't stop the pass? Or does Wylie not have that good of a passing game? We'll see in 2 weeks.

BwdLions
09-29-2008, 04:03 PM
Is that a compliment? :inlove:

I guess it was. :blush:

Rocket
09-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Which team is better, the '07 Wylie or the '08 Wylie? Honestly?

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 04:08 PM
who cares.....neither one of them could beat their way outa the 1st round of a Pop-Warner league playoff.

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 04:09 PM
If that is true, then why didn't they destroy LH? if they are such an offensive juggernaut, why didn't they hang more than 25? That is my point. They waited until the end of the game to realize, LH can't stop the pass? Or does Wylie not have that good of a passing game? We'll see in 2 weeks. Come on Rocket with your football knowledge and history I'm sure you have heard of half time adjustments. Wylie did a good job of adjusting and slowing down LH's running game and went to the spread offense and the second half was totally different than the first.

And in this ploy to insult Wylie, what about the other side of the ball where Brownwood gave up 56 points to LH and Wylie only gave up 28?

All three are good teams and will not match up the same when they play each other.

Rocket
09-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Come on Rocket with your football knowledge and history I'm sure you have heard of half time adjustments. Wylie did a good job of adjusting and slowing down LH's running game and went to the spread offense and the second half was totally different than the first.

And in this ploy to insult Wylie, what about the other side of the ball where Brownwood gave up 56 points to LH and Wylie only gave up 28?

All three are good teams and will not match up the same when they play each other.

I agree. You are acting like they haven't talked any trash? They are downplaying our defense and ignoring the offense. I am downplaying their offense and ignoring their defense. Tit for tat. If we all butt pat each other, this is going ot be a boring 2 weeks, DaHop...

Let me know what the halftime adjustment will be for growing 8". LOL

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 04:14 PM
I agree. You are acting like they haven't talked any trash? They are downplaying our defense and ignoring the offense. I am downplaying their offense and ignoring their defense. Tit for tat. If we all butt pat each other, this is going ot be a boring 2 weeks, DaHop...

Let me know what the halftime adjustment will be for growing 8". LOL No, no carry on Rocket. Butt patting with Wylie or especially Sweetwater is no fun. I just thought you were talking bad about my lying eyes. :devil: :devil:

Rocket
09-29-2008, 04:20 PM
No, no carry on Rocket. Butt patting with Wylie or especially Sweetwater is no fun. I just thought you were talking bad about my lying eyes. :devil: :devil:

No you were correcting my twist. it's all good. Halftime adjustments for Wylie didn't kick in until the last 9:00 of the 4th Qtr, I guess. When things got desperate? LOL

nobogey72
09-29-2008, 04:20 PM

"Dog's ain't no panthers"??????? Aren't you the same one that said "Wylie sure ain't no La Vega"? (that comment didn't work out too well for ya, did it)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

maybe that was Rocket "The Prophet" that said that about La Vega, but ya'll are guilty by association of everything he says. ;) :doh: :doh:

pero chato
09-29-2008, 04:28 PM

Hmmm....just trying to digest the meaning of "desperation points". Oh, that's right, they count the same as regular points, especially when they are against the first stringers.
We got our butts beat? Let's see, we scored four tds as did LH and we had about the same total yards. Not taking anything from LH because I think the better team won, well, at least the better kicker won.

BEAST
09-29-2008, 04:32 PM
LHs kicker is better than yalls???? That is the worst kicker I have ever seen. He couldnt get a kickoff 25yards. Just another thing, our offense outscored LHs offense by 7 points. They had 2 more total yards than we did. So looks pretty even to me.

BEAST

Rocket
09-29-2008, 04:41 PM
"Dog's ain't no panthers"??????? Aren't you the same one that said "Wylie sure ain't no La Vega"? (that comment didn't work out too well for ya, did it)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

maybe that was Rocket "The Prophet" that said that about La Vega, but ya'll are guilty by association of everything he says. ;) :doh: :doh:

Rocket "The Prophet" said Wylie would beat La Vega and it happened. He also said the Brownwood/LH game would be a shootout. It happened. Wait a minute, am I referring to myself in the 3rd Person? Yep he is.. or is it I am...not sure anymore...

Rocket
09-29-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Hmmm....just trying to digest the meaning of "desperation points". Oh, that's right, they count the same as regular points, especially when they are against the first stringers.
We got our butts beat? Let's see, we scored four tds as did LH and we had about the same total yards. Not taking anything from LH because I think the better team won, well, at least the better kicker won.

Oh they are coming out of the woodworks now...

Yep you got your butt beat. Too little too late. If your offense can't hang more than 25 on LH's defense, I am not worried too much about Brownwood's defense. Take that to the bank.

I hope the '08 Wylie is better than the '07 Wylie, or it won't be a game at all. :rolleyes:

Remember, you got them at home too. Brownwood is playing good football on the road right now. Sad for you.

pero chato
09-29-2008, 05:00 PM

Yep you got your butt beat. Too little too late. If your offense can't hang more than 25 on LH's defense, I am not worried too much about Brownwood's defense. Take that to the bank.

I hope the '08 Wylie is better than the '07 Wylie, or it won't be a game at all. :rolleyes:

Remember, you got them at home too. Brownwood is playing better football on the road right now. Sad for you.

The bank may not be a good place to take it to, if you've heard about the stock market today.
Anyway, no we did not get our butt beat. We make the extra points and it's a tie game.
Not really sad for us, we just drove 5 hours last Friday and beat an undefeated 4A Canyon team. And beat LaVega at home the week before. So we're playing better at home and away.

nobogey72
09-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Which team is better, the '07 Wylie or the '08 Wylie? Honestly?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Extremely dumb question. They never played each other so how could anyone answer that question. Honestly or dishonestly. My FAVORITE of the 2 teams was the 07 just because of Gary Edwards having his hands on the ball every play was exciting.

WylieBulldog92
09-29-2008, 05:13 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Extremely dumb question. They never played each other so how could anyone answer that question. Honestly or dishonestly. My FAVORITE of the 2 teams was the 07 just because of Gary Edwards having his hands on the ball every play was exciting.
I thought that was '06?

Rocket
09-29-2008, 05:15 PM

Extremely dumb answer. Exactly what I expected.

WylieBulldog92
09-29-2008, 05:15 PM

Remember, you got them at home too. Brownwood is playing good football on the road right now. Sad for you.
You've only played one away game that wasn't neutral and you lost? How is that playing better on the road? AND THEY LOST 2 games at home. I don't think they're as great you're trying to make your team at to be in anyway.

JR2004
09-29-2008, 05:16 PM
THE WOOD 42
Wylie 3

Rocket
09-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
You've only played one away game that wasn't neutral and you lost? How is that playing better on the road? AND THEY LOST 2 games at home. I don't think they're as great you're trying to make your team at to be in anyway.

Yeah, Brownwood sucks. We are 1-3. Nothing to worry about Wylie. :rolleyes:

Rocket
09-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
THE WOOD 42
Wylie 3

Finally! Somebody that knows what he is talking about!

WylieBulldog92
09-29-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah thanks for getting my point.:D

Snydertigersrul
09-29-2008, 05:19 PM

GOOD POINT. The one "road" game that they won was against an AVERAGE team and not the highlight game of the classic. Rocket declared them state champs as soon as the realignment was announced. They need to win another game or two first. A 1-3 record doesn't sound like a state contender.

:D

Rocket
09-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
GOOD POINT. The one "road" game that they won was against an AVERAGE team and not the highlight game of the classic. Rocket declared them state champs as soon as the realignment was announced. They need to win another game or two first. A 1-3 record doesn't sound like a state contender.

Is your record player broken? Do you have a copy/paste function that you just post the same message every time? :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2008, 05:27 PM
LHs kicker is better than yalls???? That is the worst kicker I have ever seen. He couldnt get a kickoff 25yards. Just another thing, our offense outscored LHs offense by 7 points. They had 2 more total yards than we did. So looks pretty even to me.

BEAST
Our PAT/FG kicker is a completely different person than KO. We used 2-3 KO guys if I remember right. And is it better to kick it deep to have the ball run back to the 40 than it is to pooch it to the 40 to begin with? :thinking:

WylieBulldog92
09-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Our PAT/FG kicker is a completely different person than KO. We used 2-3 KO guys if I remember right. And is it better to kick it deep to have the ball run back to the 40 than it is to pooch it to the 40 to begin with? :thinking:
Have the ball ran back to the forty?

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Have the ball ran back to the forty?
LOL! :p (And it probably was only the 30....just trying to make a point.)

Daddy D 11
09-29-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by cats 2008
6-4 hide and watch:p

^Dug this one up...This guy is lookin' real smart right about now:p

(For those of you that don't remember, he was talking about Brownwood)

garciap77
09-29-2008, 05:36 PM

Crap... nevermind guys... Brownwood sucks.

:2thumbsup :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

DU_stud04
09-29-2008, 05:39 PM
THE WOOD 42
Wylie 3 that would mean they would have to make a field goal.,...when they cant even make an extra point. i think you might be off a bit :D

BEAST
09-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Well we kick it out of the end zone. I cant believe that is the best kickoff guy yall have. Those were not pooch kicks, I saw him warming up and he honestly cant kick the ball.

BEAST

WylieBulldog92
09-29-2008, 05:49 PM
Well we kick it out of the end zone. I cant believe that is the best kickoff guy yall have. Those were not pooch kicks, I saw him warming up and he honestly cant kick the ball.

BEAST
You know you can put your BEAST thing in the sig right?

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2008, 05:53 PM

BEAST
We've got a couple - the normal one was not kicking due to the sprained ankle the week before. He's also our normal punter so I guess it's a good thing he wasn't needed. :D :p

(My point was the KO guy isn't the same as the PAT/FG guy.)

nobogey72
09-29-2008, 06:21 PM
I thought that was '06?

Yep, my bad. Now, it really was a dumb question that Rocket asked me. "Which is the better team 07 or 08?' How can you compare two teams? Especially when one of them is only 5 games into a season. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: About the only way I know of to measure a team with any kind of credibility against another team (without them playing each other) is how far they go in the playoffs. So how do you measure a team that went to the Semi's against one that has only played 5 games. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB question.:taunt: :taunt:

garciap77
09-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Is your record player broken? Do you have a copy/paste function that you just post the same message every time? :rolleyes:

Rocket
09-29-2008, 06:41 PM
Yep, my bad. Now, it really was a dumb question that Rocket asked me. "Which is the better team 07 or 08?' How can you compare two teams? Especially when one of them is only 5 games into a season. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: About the only way I know of to measure a team with any kind of credibility against another team (without them playing each other) is how far they go in the playoffs. So how do you measure a team that went to the Semi's against one that has only played 5 games. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB question.:taunt: :taunt:

Wow, all you have for me is "that is a dumb question"? I expected more from you, nobogey. You can usually tell if a team is as good talent wise and play wise by Game 5, and you can form an opinion. I think you are just chicken to say how you feel about this season's team not being as good as last season's team. And Brownwood beat the better of the 2 teams last season. ha ha Yep that's right. Brownwood beat that Semifinal team and that good head coach. Beat them pretty easily, IMO. And they had all off-season to prepare for Brownwood last season, and no injuries. Still beat Wylie. Wylie is like our little brother. :D

Wylie just doesn't match up well with Brownwood. Fact is fact. Couldn't even beat us in '06. I still don't know how you lost that one especially after we spotted you so many points. :rolleyes:

garciap77
09-29-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
that would mean they would have to make a field goal.,...when they cant even make an extra point. i think you might be off a bit :D

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Good thing we will not have to kick field goals!

:D :D :D

garciap77
09-29-2008, 06:49 PM
Wow, all you have for me is "that is a dumb question"? I expected more from you, nobogey. You can usually tell if a team is as good talent wise and play wise by Game 5, and you can form an opinion. I think you are just chicken to say how you feel about this season's team not being as good as last season's team. And Brownwood beat the better of the 2 teams last season. ha ha Yep that's right. We beat that Semifinal team and that good head coach. Beat them pretty easily, IMO.

It's funny that when Brownwood gets beat by a few points, Rocket start thinking that they really won the game, but when they beat some other team by a few points, Rocket starts thinking that they beat them pretty easily, IHO. What is up with that Coolio?

BEAST
09-29-2008, 06:52 PM
You know you can put your BEAST thing in the sig right?

Ya I know. It is just something I have done on every message board I have ever posted on. Not gonna bore you with the long story as to why, just one of those superstitious things.

BEAST

BEAST
09-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
It's funny that when Brownwood gets beat by a few points, Rocket start thinking that they really won the game, but when they beat some other team by a few points, Rocket starts thinking that they beat them pretty easily, IHO. What is up with that Coolio?

Well I am not Rocket but I will take a stab at it. It could be that when we beat yall by a TD last year, we were actually well ahead of yall and kinda seemed like we lost intensity and yall made a little pep rally. Against LH they scored 2 tds on pick 6s. Those are not plays Pachall typically makes.

BEAST

Daddy D 11
09-29-2008, 07:01 PM
Ya I know. It is just something I have done on every message board I have ever posted on. Not gonna bore you with the long story as to why, just one of those superstitious things.

BEAST

Well your supersititious thing really ain't working:p :evillol:

Rocket
09-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Well your supersititious thing really ain't working:p :evillol:

Go play somewhere else, sparky... I know you got a crush on nobogey and you are going to side with him on this. Besides, don't be talking mess to BEAST. Not a smart thing to do. OK, pilgrim?

garciap77
09-29-2008, 07:08 PM
It's in Wylie's crappy stadium. :D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_0723.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Rocket
09-29-2008, 07:22 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_0723.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Is that one of those Do-It-Yourself Stadiums you can buy at Sam's for $199.99? All you need to put it together is an alan wrench? :D

JR2004
09-29-2008, 07:24 PM
Is that one of those Do-It-Yourself Stadiums you can buy at Sam's for $199.99? All you need to put it together is an alan wrench? :D

I'm sure they just have other things to spend money on!

BEAST
09-29-2008, 07:27 PM

Must be see how it leans to the left so bad. With all that money, you would think that they could have atleast hired somebody to put it together correctly:D

BEAST

Rocket
09-29-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm sure they just have other things to spend money on!

With the money nobogey spends on nachos per season alone, they could build a dome. Captain Concession Stand to the rescue!

BEAST
09-29-2008, 07:39 PM
With the money nobogey spends on nachos per season alone, they could build a dome. Captain Concession Stand to the rescue!

Or perhaps Captain Concession is sitting right there and that is why it is leaning.

BEAST

nobogey72
09-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Well I am not Rocket but I will take a stab at it. It could be that when we beat yall by a TD last year, we were actually well ahead of yall and kinda seemed like we lost intensity and yall made a little pep rally. Against LH they scored 2 tds on pick 6s. Those are not plays Pachall typically makes.

BEAST :doh: :doh: :doh:

Maybe we could get up a petition that says that as per Beast and Rocket, that defensive TD's don't really count, or at least should just count 3 points. Since those were plays that he "typically" doesn't make, I think ya'll should go back and protest the game.
By the way BEAST:eek: I'm impressed with you using the word "typically" in your post. That is a 4 syllabal word and you used it in the proper context, spelled it correctly and everything. Good JOB!:clap: :clap: :D

garciap77
09-29-2008, 07:49 PM

garciap77
09-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Must be see how it leans to the left so bad. With all that money, you would think that they could have atleast hired somebody to put it together correctly:D

BEAST

We hired some engineers out of Brownwood to do this job!:D :D :D

Rocket
09-29-2008, 07:55 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh:

Maybe we could get up a petition that says that as per Beast and Rocket, that defensive TD's don't really count, or at least should just count 3 points. Since those were plays that he "typically" doesn't make, I think ya'll should go back and protest the game.
By the way BEAST:eek: I'm impressed with you using the word "typically" in your post. That is a 4 syllabal word and you used it in the proper context, spelled it correctly and everything. Good JOB!:clap: :clap: :D

The point is don't count on 2 pick 6 to help Wylie win.

nobogey....I am impressed that you used the word syllabal. Too bad that it is spelled syllable. You doofus.

garciap77
09-29-2008, 08:04 PM
The point is don't count on 2 pick 6 to help Wylie win.

Rocket do not be surprised if you leave Wylie @ 1-5! And have to play your 1st string vs Synder just to just to get a spot in the playoffs!

:p

:stirpot:

Rocket
09-29-2008, 08:08 PM
Rocket do not be surprised if you leave Wylie @ 1-5! And have to play your 1st string vs Synder just to just to get a spot in the playoffs!

:p

Don't be surprised if we leave Wylie 3-3 and and Wylie's record 3-3. Nice try Garcia...keep 'em coming though. It is nice to have sparring partners when getting ready to go into a big fight. I just hope nobogey isn't the only heavyweight you got, looks like he is already losing his legs and the 1st Round isn't even over yet. :rolleyes:

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 08:09 PM
Hey...what's going on in here........and why does it smell like sex? :thinking: :D

garciap77
09-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Don't be surprised if we leave Wylie 3-3 and and Wylie's record 3-3. Nice try Garcia...keep 'em coming though. It is nice to have sparring partners when getting ready to go into a big fight. I just hope nobogey isn't the only heavyweight you got, looks like he is already losing his legs and the 1st Round isn't even over yet. :rolleyes:

Rocket you are going to lose three games in district. The following team will beat you this year: Wylie, Sweetwater, and Snyder!

And since you live in the Dallas area, you can come see us in action during the playoffs!:p :p :p

garciap77
09-29-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Hey...what's going on in here........and why does it smell like sex? :thinking: :D

:hijacktd:

nobogey72
09-29-2008, 08:18 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Where are you?:confused: You must be at the Brownwood Booster Club Meeting. :eek: :eek: Way to go IHStangFan, now everyone will know their closely held secret.

DU_stud04
09-29-2008, 08:25 PM
i teased rocket a few months ago that bwood would be 6-4 when it was all said and done. i dont wanna seem like a liar. brownwood comes in early and gets a 17-0 jump start, then slowly deviate, wylie picks off brownwoods qb(yes, the oompa loompa's cb's they have will pick him off) TWICE! and comes back in outstanding fashion to win the game late 25-24(3 missed extrapoints)

meh, if not, i still see this as an exciting game, what a way to open up district play!

Rocket
09-29-2008, 08:27 PM
i teased rocket a few months ago that bwood would be 6-4 when it was all said and done. i dont wanna seem like a liar. brownwood comes in early and gets a 17-0 jump start, then slowly deviate, wylie picks off brownwoods qb(yes, the oompa loompa's cb's they have will pick him off) TWICE! and comes back in outstanding fashion to win the game late 25-24(3 missed extrapoints)

meh, if not, i still see this as an exciting game, what a way to open up district play!

Yep it will be a good one. Can't wait! Anything can happen...

Rocket
09-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Rocket you are going to lose three games in district. The following team will beat you this year: Wylie, Sweetwater, and Snyder!

And since you live in the Dallas area, you can come see us in action during the playoffs!:p :p :p

Brownwood is GOOD!:thumbsup:

Which is it? Talking out both sides of your butt now? ha ha

DU_stud04
09-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Yep it will be a good one. Can't wait! Anything can happen... you coming down for the game? im ordering midget strippers for the half time m&g :D

JR2004
09-29-2008, 08:31 PM
im ordering midget strippers for the half time m&g :D

Better bring G2 with you!

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Better bring G2 with you! is it too late for me to get a plane ticket and have someone pick me up at the airport? :D Midget strippers are cool....kinda give me the willies, but still cool....kinda like clowns and Salvation Army Santas.

Rocket
09-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Wouldn't miss it. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

garciap77
09-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Which is it? Talking out both sides of your butt now? ha ha

LOL

Brownwood is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

garciap77
09-29-2008, 08:38 PM
is it too late for me to get a plane ticket and have someone pick me up at the airport? :D Midget strippers are cool....kinda give me the willies, but still cool....kinda like clowns and Salvation Army Santas.

;)

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 08:45 PM

;) look at you...talk of midget strippers, clowns and man-love and you're all giddy and giggly. :D

garciap77
09-29-2008, 08:59 PM
look at you...talk of midget strippers, clowns and man-love and you're all giddy and giggly. :D

You need to come down here are watch the Bulldogs beat them Lions! Forget about the M&G and midgets and all, just come watch the Bulldogs kick some Lion's butt!

:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 09:01 PM
You need to come down here are watch the Bulldogs beat them Lions! Forget about the M&G and midgets and all, just come watch the Bulldogs kick some Lion's butt!

:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: hey man...I'm all aboard the Bulldog Express! Dogs gonna roll those Lions!! :D

garciap77
09-29-2008, 09:09 PM
hey man...I'm all aboard the Bulldog Express! Dogs gonna roll those Lions!! :D

Thanks!

GO Needville!

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks!

GO Needville! Beware of the Birds sucka! :D

Rocket
09-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Ahhhh.. looks like garcia and ihstangfan are going out now.... match made in heaven. :inlove:

http://www.withfriendship.com/user/images/333/monkeys-love.jpg

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Ahhhh.. looks like garcia and ihsmustangs are going out now.... match made in heaven.

http://www.withfriendship.com/user/images/333/monkeys-love.jpg you couldn't find a more recent picture?

Rocket
09-29-2008, 09:25 PM
you couldn't find a more recent picture?

That was taken this morning after you picked all the insects out of his hair. You guys were made for each other.:inlove:

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 09:27 PM
actually...this was taken this evening on our way to the battle of the bands.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/bluesbrothers.jpg

but you knew that.....we saw you there too

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/pimpin.jpg

Rocket
09-29-2008, 09:30 PM
actually...this was taken this evening on our way to the battle of the bands.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/bluesbrothers.jpg

but you knew that.....we saw you there too

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/pimpin.jpg

nice try...NEXT!!!

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 09:32 PM
nice try...NEXT!!! ah come on Rocket...you KNOW you laughed when you saw that.

If not.....pay attention....

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/forgetthread.jpg

BEAST
09-29-2008, 09:33 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh:

Nice try crack head. I like that you tried to make a post trying to make me out as the idiot and you mispelled words in your post. Classic. You Wylie nimrods beat yourself. We dont even have to try.

BEAST

Rocket
09-29-2008, 09:33 PM
ah come on Rocket...you KNOW you laughed when you saw that.

If not.....pay attention....

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/forgetthread.jpg

Yeah I liked the bell bottoms.. Schneider was a cool dude.

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Yeah I liked the bell bottoms.. Schneider was a cool dude. I'd of drank beer w/ Schneider for sure.

garciap77
09-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Ahhhh.. looks like garcia and ihstangfan are going out now.... match made in heaven. :inlove:

LOL

I knew you could not resist!

BEAST
09-29-2008, 09:36 PM
I'd of drank beer w/ Schneider for sure.

Probably the same kool aid that Wylies drinking thinking that they are something special.

BEAST

Daddy D 11
09-29-2008, 09:37 PM
Go play somewhere else, sparky... I know you got a crush on nobogey and you are going to side with him on this. Besides, don't be talking mess to BEAST. Not a smart thing to do. OK, pilgrim?

Who did i side with?

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 09:40 PM
I saw BEAST the other day too....he was yelling at Rocket...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/NEEEERDS.jpg

BEAST
09-29-2008, 10:50 PM
I saw BEAST the other day too....he was yelling at Rocket...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/NEEEERDS.jpg

Only I wasnt yelling at rocket, I was screaming nerds at Wylie.

BEAST

IHStangFan
09-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Only I wasnt yelling at rocket, I was screaming nerds at Wylie.

BEAST LOL

slingshot
09-29-2008, 11:30 PM
Probably the same kool aid that Wylies drinking thinking that they are something special.

BEAST Must be more than kool aid ya'll are guzzling to think a pitiful 1-3 bunch with no defense (and no state ranking or respect--just distant memories of faded glory gone by... ) has any chance against a determined and focused Wylie squad that is just hitting it's stride. As you keep saying, this time it's a 'Money Game', those two previous meaningless season openers that you won by a total of 11 points mean nothing now for you--just more motivation for us. Can't wait--"Casey Paschal, meet Jesse Jennings... up close and personal!":p

slingshot
09-29-2008, 11:34 PM
THE WOOD 42
Wylie 3 This from the same guy who said we would get rolled by LaVega... :rolleyes: I think not.

Silverback 04
09-29-2008, 11:42 PM

BEAST

BEAST, I think Pachall is a terrific QB and I wish him well playing for my beloved Frogs. But, your statement that his mistakes are not typical don't hold water, yet. Since the start of last year he's thrown 24 TD's and 13 Int's, not exactly taking care of the ball. And though he's better so far this year, the LH game (7TD's) was rather inflating. Bottom line is when you throw the ball as much as you do, bad things will happen, just like when LH runs the voodoo offense, 60 plays a game, fumbles are bound to happen. We live with that and you should live with the 7 TD's and 2 Int's, and stop bringing the Pick 6's as an excuse for coming up short this time.

I personally think that if your D steps up a little yall will beat Wylie. But I aint sure your O can be that perfect every game...see La Vega.

JR2004
09-29-2008, 11:54 PM
This from the same guy who said we would get rolled by LaVega... :rolleyes: I think not.

Actually I said if it was close in the 4th quarter that Wylie could win.

I'll change my THE WOOD-Wylie prediction to make it more accurate.

THE WOOD 49
Wylie 6

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 06:28 AM
SO, I guess my original question in this thread of------Is is too early to start talking smack about a game that is nearly 2 weeks away got answered. 4 pages in 2 days. I hope the game will live up to all this. Too bad most of the Brownwood fans will have to stand up, or sit in a lawn chair to see it. Ya'll might want to bring an alan wrench in case the stands start to give way during the game. ROCKET---- I think if ya'll had a better off-season program your record might be better than 1-3. HOWEVER-- I must admit that I think you have a decent chance of beating Manor this week. Having an open week last week, and a chance to heal after 3 as-whoopins should help you guys at least keep it close against them. Good luck--- we would all like to see you at least get to 2-3.:D :D

another thing---- Rocket and Lion-Addict------You two guys don't forget to practice safe sex with each other. In other words, keep the doors locked and make sure no cars are coming.:D

BEAST
09-30-2008, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Silverback 04
BEAST, I think Pachall is a terrific QB and I wish him well playing for my beloved Frogs. But, your statement that his mistakes are not typical don't hold water, yet. Since the start of last year he's thrown 24 TD's and 13 Int's, not exactly taking care of the ball. And though he's better so far this year, the LH game (7TD's) was rather inflating. Bottom line is when you throw the ball as much as you do, bad things will happen, just like when LH runs the voodoo offense, 60 plays a game, fumbles are bound to happen. We live with that and you should live with the 7 TD's and 2 Int's, and stop bringing the Pick 6's as an excuse for coming up short this time.

I personally think that if your D steps up a little yall will beat Wylie. But I aint sure your O can be that perfect every game...see La Vega.

I didnt mean the ints themselves, I meant the type of ints. The first one was a busted screen that he should have just thrown to the ground by the tailback, the second was a telegraphed screen that the safety jumped. When he throws a pic it is normally downfield, not slants and screens.

BEAST

gibby
09-30-2008, 08:31 AM
Man 11 days before the game and 9 pages of posting! This is gonna be good in about a week. I have all the respect in the world for BW's program, however, the ribbing is good too. Gotta homer up for this one (just like my other homerisims). I also recall some history associated with Mr.G W (the man) and Wylie. Tlhis is highschool football at it's best. GO DAWGS. Here kitty kitty.

garciap77
09-30-2008, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by gibby
Man 11 days before the game and 9 pages of posting! This is gonna be good in about a week. I have all the respect in the world for BW's program, however, the ribbing is good too. Gotta homer up for this one (just like my other homerisims). I also recall some history associated with Mr.G W (the man) and Wylie. Tlhis is highschool football at it's best. GO DAWGS. Here kitty kitty.

:iagree:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_952583-crying-lion1.jpg

gibby
09-30-2008, 08:47 AM
And people ask me why I picked slave cat for an avatar.

Rocket
09-30-2008, 09:05 AM
Must be more than kool aid ya'll are guzzling to think a pitiful 1-3 bunch with no defense (and no state ranking or respect--just distant memories of faded glory gone by... ) has any chance against a determined and focused Wylie squad that is just hitting it's stride. As you keep saying, this time it's a 'Money Game', those two previous meaningless season openers that you won by a total of 11 points mean nothing now for you--just more motivation for us. Can't wait--"Casey Paschal, meet Jesse Jennings... up close and personal!":p

LOL..you aren't very realistic. Glory days gone by? Yeah and we still beat you with much less talent. This time Brownwood will humiliate you. Jesse Jennings? Never heard of him.

Rocket
09-30-2008, 09:37 AM
SO, I guess my original question in this thread of------Is is too early to start talking smack about a game that is nearly 2 weeks away got answered. 4 pages in 2 days. I hope the game will live up to all this. Too bad most of the Brownwood fans will have to stand up, or sit in a lawn chair to see it. Ya'll might want to bring an alan wrench in case the stands start to give way during the game. ROCKET---- I think if ya'll had a better off-season program your record might be better than 1-3. HOWEVER-- I must admit that I think you have a decent chance of beating Manor this week. Having an open week last week, and a chance to heal after 3 as-whoopins should help you guys at least keep it close against them. Good luck--- we would all like to see you at least get to 2-3.:D :D

another thing---- Rocket and Lion-Addict------You two guys don't forget to practice safe sex with each other. In other words, keep the doors locked and make sure no cars are coming.:D

This is garbage. And your last segment on this post is just plain dumb and uncalled for. Nice try, nobogey. :rolleyes:

Your smack talk sucks.

Sweetwater Red
09-30-2008, 09:53 AM
:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 09:59 AM
This is garbage. And your last segment on this post is just plain dumb and uncalled for. Nice try, nobogey. :rolleyes:

Your smack talk sucks.

Hey, that wasn't smack talk. I really do think ya'll have a good chance to go to 2-3 by beating Manor. :cheerl: :cheerl: :thumbsup:

BTW---Rocket, have you noticed that not one time during all this have I said that Wylie will beat Brownwood? I just like jacking with you. I try not to make predictions that will make me look stupid. :) :)

Rocket
09-30-2008, 10:16 AM
BTW---Rocket, have you noticed that not one time during all this have I said that Wylie will beat Brownwood? I just like jacking with you. I try not to make predictions that will make me look stupid. :) :)

You are smarter than I thought, nobogey. I wouldn't pick Wylie either. ;):D I know you go to the games to eat nachos and skittles anyways...

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 10:24 AM
You are smarter than I thought, nobogey. I wouldn't pick Wylie either. ;):D I know you go to the games to eat nachos and skittles anyways...

I do like Nachos, but I don't eat Skittles because they tend to give me gas.:D

Rocket
09-30-2008, 10:28 AM
I do like Nachos, but I don't eat Skittles because they tend to give me gas.:D

I also remember seeing nobogey at last year's Brownwood game playing touch football behind the bleachers with the 10 year olds. Dang dude, do you ever just sit down and watch the game?

Sweetwater Red
09-30-2008, 11:08 AM
I also remember seeing nobogey at last year's Brownwood game playing touch football behind the bleachers with the 10 year olds.

If you knew what nobogey's real life wife did for a living or a
little bit about his family, you'd realize you stuck your foot so far in
your mouth that Beast is going to need a crowbar to get it out for
you.:doh: :dispntd:

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 11:11 AM

And, how would that be different from any of his other posts?:D

Ranger Mom
09-30-2008, 11:12 AM

Amen Brotha!!:eek: :eek:

I ducked in fear of the lightning strike!!

pirate4state
09-30-2008, 11:20 AM
This is ridiculous :helpme:

IHStangFan
09-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
This is ridiculous :helpme: yes.....but packs an entertainment value of 5 *'s

Sweetwater Red
09-30-2008, 11:31 AM
yes.....but packs an entertainment value of 5 *'s

I'm just wondering if we're going to have to buy an additional
ticket to be able to attend the M&G at the Wylie/brownwood
game.:D

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 11:31 AM
yes.....but packs an entertainment value of 5 *'s

Isn't that why we really do this?:thinking:

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 11:33 AM
I'm just wondering if we're going to have to buy an addtional

You might, but you better watch out for scalpers.:eek: :eek:

Lion_Addict
09-30-2008, 11:34 AM
You might, but you better watch out for scalpers.:eek: :eek:

Gonna be Injuns there????:nerd: (BOREDOM)

Dang man, look what ya got started! What the heck are we supposed to do next week now :thinking:

STANG RED
09-30-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm just wondering if we're going to have to buy an addtional

I hear they are going to throw up a boxing ring on the 50 at half time for nobogey and rocket to provide the half time entertainment.:D
That'll be ok I guess, but I'm sure going to miss not getting to see the Wylie band perform.:(
Then again, I dont expect the boxing match to last too long anyway, so we may get to see the bands march after all.;)

Sweetwater Red
09-30-2008, 12:04 PM
I hear they are going to throw up a boxing ring on the 50 at half time for nobogey and rocket to provide the half time entertainment.:D

I heard that too. My understanding is the ladies of the DL are
going to be the ring girls....LHPM, RM, p4s, and Go Blue.:devil:

DaHop72
09-30-2008, 12:12 PM
going to be the ring girls....LHPM, RM, p4s, and Go Blue.:devil: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Lion_Addict
09-30-2008, 12:22 PM

:eek: :eek: Good stuff!!! :clap: :clap:

Rocket
09-30-2008, 12:24 PM

Nice one Red... :clap:
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Rocket
09-30-2008, 12:24 PM
1000 posts and counting...

What does nobogeys wife do? Is she a nacho vender?

Sweetwater Red
09-30-2008, 12:31 PM
1000 posts and counting...

What does nobogeys wife do? Is she a nacho vender?

Nah...beef jerky test taster.:D

Seriously though, I'll let him tell you if he chooses to.:)

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Gonna be Injuns there????:nerd: (BOREDOM)

Dang man, look what ya got started! What the heck are we supposed to do next week now :thinking:

"The strong get stronger, and the weak die out":flaming: :flaming:

Ranger Mom
09-30-2008, 01:50 PM

I've got something....I will challenge y'all with it next week...maybe over the weekend!!

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I've got something....I will challenge y'all with it next week...maybe over the weekend!!

Come ON!!! Give us a hint!! I think I know what it is. You are going to set up a contest at the M&G between Rocket and Beast, in an ol' fashioned Corn Dog Eating Contest. Is that it????:thinking: I remember that last one you put on, and Go Blue finished 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.:eek: :eek:

Rocket
09-30-2008, 02:44 PM
Come ON!!! Give us a hint!! I think I know what it is. You are going to set up a contest at the M&G between Rocket and Beast, in an ol' fashioned Corn Dog Eating Contest. Is that it????:thinking: I remember that last one you put on, and Go Blue finished 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.:eek: :eek:

Rocket and the BEAST don't compete against each other. Besides, the BEAST has mythical powers, wouldn't be fair.

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Rocket and the BEAST don't compete against each other. Besides, the BEAST has mythical powers, wouldn't be fair.

Someone help me here. Is there a smiley that protrays a concept going right over someone's head?:doh:

Sweetwater Red
09-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Someone help me here. Is there a smiley that protrays a concept going right over someone's head?:doh:

No.

According to G2, Go Blue has plenty of practice when it comes
to "corn dog eating".:eek: :speech:

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Who is going to break the news to BEAST? I can't believe Rocket said that about him.:eek: :eek:

Rocket
09-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Who is going to break the news to BEAST? I can't believe Rocket said that about him.:eek: :eek:

Oh no, looks like nobogey is trying to start something. It's an easy concept and it goes a little something like this...

DON'T START NONE WON'T BE NONE!

pirate4state
09-30-2008, 03:26 PM
Oh no, looks like nobogey is trying to start something. It's an easy concept and it goes a little something like this...

DON'T START NONE WON'T BE NONE!

We need a "Rocket has a man crush" smiley!

Sweetwater Red
09-30-2008, 03:32 PM
We need a "Rocket has a man crush" smiley!

:iagree: <Something like this<. It would be funny if somebody
could find one that you could right your own comments in.

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 03:37 PM
:iagree: <Something like this<. It would be funny if somebody
could find one that you could right your own comments in.

Red, that may be the best post ever. You are good. But your football team sucks.(just in case someone thinks I'm getting a crush)

pirate4state
09-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Rocket and the BEAST don't compete against each other. Besides, the BEAST has mythical powers, wouldn't be fair. http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/rocket.png

WylieBulldog92
09-30-2008, 03:44 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/rocket.png
Now you should definitely make it a smiley! LOL

Rocket
09-30-2008, 03:47 PM
OK, that is just wrong now... I know you didn't....

Rocket
09-30-2008, 03:50 PM
Red, that may be the best post ever. You are good. But your football team sucks.(just in case someone thinks I'm getting a crush)

Get a room already.....:rolleyes:
You ain't foolin' nobody...

pirate4state
09-30-2008, 03:51 PM
OK, that is just wrong now... I know you didn't.... I didn't. Someone else did it for me! :D I just posted it.

Sweetwater Red
09-30-2008, 04:01 PM
I didn't. Someone else did it for me! :D I just posted it.

It was sent to me too. You're just faster than me.:)

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/rocket.png

Rocket
09-30-2008, 04:01 PM
I didn't. Someone else did it for me! :D I just posted it.

When you least expect it...

BEAST
09-30-2008, 04:03 PM
Sorry Rocket you know I got your back but that is some funny stuff right there I dont care who you are. Easy up on Rocket guys, hell after yall surround him and he starts slingin posts like an ole west gunslinger, you gotta give credit.

By the way, I would be glad to take Rockets place in the boxing match. Cant wait to see what Blue looks like in a 2 peice bikini. Maybe we should change his name to Go Pink:D

BEAST

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 04:08 PM
Sorry Rocket you know I got your back but that is some funny stuff right there I dont care who you are. Easy up on Rocket guys, hell after yall surround him and he starts slingin posts like an ole west gunslinger, you gotta give credit.

By the way, I would be glad to take Rockets place in the boxing match. Cant wait to see what Blue looks like in a 2 peice bikini. Maybe we should change his name to Go Pink:D

BEAST

I think "pink" might scare him.:thinking:

Rocket
09-30-2008, 04:27 PM
I think "pink" might scare him.:thinking:

I say p4s fights go blue in an exhibition first. P4S would take it.

Sweetwater Red
09-30-2008, 04:55 PM
I say p4s fights go blue in an exhibition first. P4S would take it.

A better match up would be LHPantherMom and Go Blue. We
could give them one weapon a piece to fight with. LHPM gets
a cowbell and Go Blue gets a limp noodle...wait he'd already be
packing that. I guess we could give him a feather.:thinking:

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 04:59 PM
packing that. I guess we could give him a feather.:thinking:

You're having a banner day.:D

Rocket
09-30-2008, 05:04 PM
You're having a banner day.:D

:iagree:

About time... :rolleyes:

pirate4state
09-30-2008, 05:07 PM
packing that. I guess we could give him a feather.:thinking: :eek: :spitlol: :eek: :D

Rocket - I know you have a great sense of humor and I KNOW you laughed at that smiley! :p :D

Rocket
09-30-2008, 05:11 PM
:eek: :spitlol: :eek: :D

Rocket - I know you have a great sense of humor and I KNOW you laughed at that smiley! :p :D

Oh yeah, that was classic!

garciap77
09-30-2008, 05:14 PM
LOL..you aren't very realistic. Glory days gone by? Yeah and we still beat you with much less talent. This time Brownwood will humiliate you. Jesse Jennings? Never heard of him.

Yeah! You are going to beat us like you said you would beat La Vega and LH. :D :D :D

swstangs001
09-30-2008, 05:20 PM
Yeah! You are going to beat us like you said you would beat La Vega and LH. :D :D :D

you cant argue with that

garciap77
09-30-2008, 05:25 PM
That'll be ok I guess, but I'm sure going to miss not getting to see the Wylie band perform.:(
Then again, I dont expect the boxing match to last too long anyway, so we may get to see the bands march after all.;)

Half time entertainment will be provided by Rodey Davis "The Rocket Man" from Brownwood! :D :D :D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ROCKET_BELT_WITH_KY.jpg

garciap77
09-30-2008, 05:27 PM

Go Blue is a girl? What the @@@@!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocket
09-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by swstangs001
you cant argue with that

I don't have to argue with that. The Brownwood Lions will do the talking this time, and it ain't gonna be pretty for the Wylie Bullpups. Just like the 2 previous season.

Oh and 55-7....

swstangs001
09-30-2008, 05:30 PM
I don't have to argue with that. The Brownwood Lions will do the talking this time, and it ain't gonna be pretty for the Wylie Bullpups. Just like the 2 previous season.

Oh and 55-7....

what does last year have anything to do with it? i could bring up a couple of times that sweetwater beat brownwood, wylie hung around with LH and beat la vega THIS SEASON....what does brownwood have going for them?

garciap77
09-30-2008, 05:33 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/rocket.png

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

garciap77
09-30-2008, 05:36 PM

Oh and 55-7....

Please be nice Mr. Bulldog! Don't hurt me!

Rocket
09-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by swstangs001
what does last year have anything to do with it? i could bring up a couple of times that sweetwater beat brownwood, wylie hung around with LH and beat la vega THIS SEASON....what does brownwood have going for them?

Absolutely nothing.

BEAST
09-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Thats right nothing at all. Hell, we probably couldnt beat our way out of a wet paper sack. I pray thats what you boys and girls(for blue) are expecting. Wylie has never beaten Brownwood in a real game or scrimmage and this year will be no different.

BEAST

garciap77
09-30-2008, 07:28 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................ Cant wait to see what Blue looks like in a 2 peice bikini. Maybe we should change his name to Go Pink:D

BEAST

Beast you asked for it! Here it is!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/gross_pink_bikini.jpg

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 07:50 PM

I remember Black_Magic saying that he liked to go camping a lot. I wonder if it is him taking the picture.
:thinking:

Rocket
09-30-2008, 08:45 PM
Go Blue already started his Halloween Costume Shopping this past weekend. He wanted to know what everybody thought of this one. I think Peter Pan fits him...

http://www.brownwoodlions.com/myspace/pp.jpg

BEAST
09-30-2008, 08:51 PM

PRICELESS.

BEAST

BEAST
09-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Go Blue already started his Halloween Costume Shopping this past weekend. He wanted to know what everybody thought of this one. I think Peter Pan fits him...

Nice, it does resemble him.

BEAST

Ranger Mom
09-30-2008, 08:57 PM
DaHop and I are in the chat and discussing the fact that we had NO CLUE that Rocket had an identical twin on the board.....and a rival AT THAT!!!!:eek: :eek:

nobogey72
09-30-2008, 09:01 PM

I don't know about ya'll, but I think the hat is a little "over the top".
:rolleyes:

But, I bet Black_Magic likes it. And, that's what matters.:)

DaHop72
09-30-2008, 09:08 PM
Nice, it does resemble him.

BEAST Hummm, but you do have your arm around him in the meet and greet picture.:devil: :devil:

BEAST
09-30-2008, 09:22 PM
Here's bogey and garcia with Sandifer coaching.

Wonder what second half adjustments he will make this time.

Sorry. humping dogs has long since been a "no-no" on the downlow!!

garciap77
09-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Here's bogey and garcia with Sandifer coaching.

Wonder what second half adjustments he will make this time.

Sorry. humping dogs has long since been a "no-no" on the downlow!! :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

Snydertigersrul
09-30-2008, 09:54 PM
:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

:flaming:

BEAST
09-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Sorry for the humping dogs but you got to admit it was funny as hell. Garcia even pmd me laughing his ass off. They were not actually humping, Sandifer was just trying to show them how:D

Come on mods let it stand. After all Wylie has a rivalry with every team they have ever played so technically next week is rivalry week.

BEAST

Ranger Mom
09-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Sorry for the humping dogs but you got to admit it was funny as hell. Garcia even pmd me laughing his ass off. They were not actually humping, Sandifer was just trying to show them how:D

BEAST

I know....(I looked;) ).....but it was a guaranteed reported post. So I just made an executive decision!:)

garciap77
09-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I know....(I looked;) ).....but it was a guaranteed reported post. So I just made an executive decision!:)

Good thing you did, because my next post would have gotten me ejected!:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
09-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Good thing you did, because my next post would have gotten me ejected!:D :D :D

See!! I DO know what I am doing!!:D

BEAST
09-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Hell, that was the cleanist pic I found. One of had Sandifer actually placing it. LOL.

BEAST

garciap77
09-30-2008, 10:47 PM
Hell, that was the cleanist pic I found. One of had Sandifer actually placing it. LOL.

BEAST

Please don't hurt me Mr. Bulldog!

nobogey72
10-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Wow. I dreamed last night that it was right before the Wylie/Brownwood game, and we look up and Brownwood is coming out on the field and they were all wearing pink bikinis. That's when I woke up. That was freaky.:eek:

swstangs001
10-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Wow. I dreamed last night that it was right before the Wylie/Brownwood game, and we look up and Brownwood is coming out on the field and they were all wearing pink bikinis. That's when I woke up. That was freaky.:eek:

:tmi:

Rocket
10-01-2008, 09:43 AM

And Brownwood still whooped them Wylie Bulldogs all over the field.

nobogey72
10-01-2008, 09:49 AM

I don't know, I woke up too fast. But, I just now remembered that their drum major was Go Blue and he was dressed up like Peter Pan. WOW----I think I need to get back on my meds. I won't make it till next Friday.:D

swstangs001
10-01-2008, 09:52 AM
I don't know, I woke up too fast. But, I just now remembered that their drum major was Go Blue and he was dressed up like Peter Pan. WOW----I think I need to get back on my meds. I won't make it till next Friday.:D

my mom works for a mental health center, i'm sure she could help you out

BwdLion_80
10-01-2008, 10:21 AM

Was this actually a dream or a fantasy?:rolleyes: :p

nobogey72
10-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
Was this actually a dream or a fantasy?:rolleyes: :p

Man, it was a nightmare! Some of those OLmen in pink bikinis was scary. Reminded me of my wife. I'll get over it, it'll just take time.:(

I do have to admit that the pink was better looking than that ugly maroon that ya'll wear.:D

Rocket
10-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Man, it was a nightmare! Some of those OLmen in pink bikinis was scary. Reminded me of my wife. I'll get over it, it'll just take time.:(

I do have to admit that the pink was better looking than that ugly maroon that ya'll wear.:D

Did you see the pic last night of you and garcia getting coached by Sandifer? You need to work on your stance.

garciap77
10-01-2008, 12:11 PM

Did you see any of the fans?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/V6084-1.jpg

garciap77
10-01-2008, 12:13 PM

That was weak!

You are geting weak Rocket!:p

BEAST
10-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Did you see the pic last night of you and garcia getting coached by Sandifer? You need to work on your stance.

Rocket, which one of them was in the 4 point stance and which was in the 2 point stance? I couldnt tell.

BEAST

Rocket
10-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Rocket, which one of them was in the 4 point stance and which was in the 2 point stance? I couldnt tell.

BEAST

nobogey was in the 4 point stance and garcia was in the 2 point. The screwed up thing is nobogey plays receiver. I didn't know Sandifer ran the Bone?

Rocket
10-01-2008, 01:02 PM
That was weak!

You are geting weak Rocket!:p

:nerd:

garciap77
10-01-2008, 01:05 PM
nobogey was in the 4 point stance and garcia was in the 2 point. The screwed up thing is nobogey plays receiver. Sandifer looked like he was running the inside hull...

Don't you and Beast have something better to do? Get to work you "Nymphomaniacs"!

Rocket
10-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Don't you and Beast have something better to do? Get to work you "Nymphomaniacs"!

OK you fairy!

BwdLions
10-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Is there any chance of getting back to which team might win the game next Friday? Here I'll start it, the Lions beat the Dogs 35-25 (the Dogs continue having trouble kicking PATs).

Rocket
10-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Is there any chance of getting back to which team might win the game next Friday? Here I'll start it, the Lions beat the Dogs 35-25 (the Dogs continue having trouble kicking PATs).

PAT's will be the least of Wylie's worries. How to stop Brownwood from scoring at will should be at the top of the list.

garciap77
10-01-2008, 03:40 PM

Penalties and PATs will be taken care of before the game, so the score will look something like:
Wylie 35 Brownwood 7.
Wylie will have at least six picks and four sacks.

And Rocket will be:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/EatCrow1-1.png

BEAST
10-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Penalties and PATs will be taken care of before the game, so the score will look something like:
Wylie 35 Brownwood 7.
Wylie will have at least six picks and four sacks.

And Rocket will be:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/EatCrow1-1.png

Garcia, you boys that have been cast out by Cooper and High sure do look through rose colored glasses. Son, your 5' nothing DBs dont stand a chance. Our defense will be able to contain your running game, you are not as good with the run as LH or LV. I hope yall enjoyed all those district championships, because they are done.

BEAST

JR2004
10-01-2008, 06:00 PM
PAT's will be the least of Wylie's worries. How to stop Brownwood from scoring at will should be at the top of the list.

I concur!

Watching THE WOOD's receivers running free in the secondary will be like (Channeling my inner Larry the Cable Guy) a legless Ethiopian watching a donut rolling down a hill!

nobogey72
10-01-2008, 06:42 PM
BEAST & ROCKET-----

I got no comeback for the humping dogs. If you would have titled it "Sandifer running the bone", I would have declared you the winner of this thread, and shut 'er down. That was good.:D

Sweetwater Red
10-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Garcia, you boys that have been cast out by Cooper and High sure do look through rose colored glasses.

BEAST

It's funny you should mention Cooper. There was a middle aged
couple that I talked to at the Sweetwater/Big Spring game that
made the drive over. He couldn't believe how good Sweetwater
looked against one of Cooper's district opponents. This from a guy
that has been watching 5A for the last twenty years.:thinking:

BEAST
10-01-2008, 07:00 PM
BEAST & ROCKET-----

I got no comeback for the humping dogs. If you would have titled it "Sandifer running the bone", I would have declared you the winner of this thread, and shut 'er down. That was good.:D

Well I came across that while looking for bulldog pics and just couldnt resist. That was funny. But I had to do something with all the pics of me and rocket yall were putting up.

BEAST

garciap77
10-01-2008, 07:20 PM
I concur!

Watching THE WOOD's receivers running free in the secondary will be like (Channeling my inner Larry the Cable Guy) a legless Ethiopian watching a donut rolling down a hill! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

garciap77
10-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Garcia, you boys that have been cast out by Cooper and High sure do look through rose colored glasses. Son, your 5' nothing DBs dont stand a chance. Our defense will be able to contain your running game, you are not as good with the run as LH or LV. I hope yall enjoyed all those district championships, because they are done.

BEAST

Our 4'-10" DBs will have no problem with your 7'-4" WRs! In your mind they are probably 8' or more, but they will spend most of the time trying to catch our 4'-10" DBs as they cross the goal line for a TD.

slingshot
10-01-2008, 08:02 PM
...Our defense will be able to contain your running game, you are not as good with the run as LH or LV. I hope yall enjoyed all those district championships, because they are done.

BEAST Now that's funny right there! Brownwood and defense in the same sentence!? Ya'll have a defense? Not this year... at least not that you've shown--maybe you're just saving it just for us! Yeah that's it! Giving up 56 POINTS in a game was just a ploy to lull the rest of the district into overconfidence. Stop it Dude... my side is hurting from the laughter!:evillol:

BEAST
10-01-2008, 08:24 PM
The same game we scored 49 points. By the way, the defense gave up 42. I didnt say they were the 85 Bears, but yalls run game aint LH or LV.

Just curious, how many points did yall put up against LH?

BEAST

BEAST
10-01-2008, 08:26 PM
It's funny you should mention Cooper. There was a middle aged
couple that I talked to at the Sweetwater/Big Spring game that
made the drive over. He couldn't believe how good Sweetwater
looked against one of Cooper's district opponents. This from a guy
that has been watching 5A for the last twenty years.:thinking:

Careful, you might throw your shoulder out.

BEAST

BEAST
10-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Our 4'-10" DBs will have no problem with your 7'-4" WRs! In your mind they are probably 8' or more, but they will spend most of the time trying to catch our 4'-10" DBs as they cross the goal line for a TD.

We shall see. You think you know, you will soon.

BEAST

JR2004
10-01-2008, 08:27 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1900+ posts mostly consisting of nothing but emotes. That's impressive! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
10-01-2008, 08:29 PM
1900+ posts mostly consisting of nothing but emotes. That's impressive! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you!

BEAST
10-01-2008, 09:19 PM
You guys sure are quite tonight. Do I need to summon Rocket to stir this pot?;)

BEAST

garciap77
10-01-2008, 09:57 PM
You guys sure are quite tonight. Do I need to summon Rocket to stir this pot?;)

BEAST

No!

:tongue:
:taunt:

BEAST
10-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Hell I would post my pics but the MODs just take it down. Have yall bought them out as well?

BEAST

slingshot
10-01-2008, 10:09 PM
...the defense gave up 42...

Just curious, how many points did yall put up against LH?

BEAST Only 42? Oh... that's much more impressive... :rolleyes:
As for us against LH... let's just say we kept closer than ya'll did! How many did you hold LaVega too? Thought so... :D

garciap77
10-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Hell I would post my pics but the MODs just take it down. Have yall bought them out as well?

BEAST

What! We are a poor school district! We have no money! Have you not seen our stadium! Heck all we could afford to put it together were some engineers from Brownwood! Hope you guys like Jr. High kids!

Wylie 35 Brownwood 7.

Rocket
10-01-2008, 10:22 PM

What! We are a poor school district! We have no money! Have you not seen our stadium! Heck all we could afford to put it together were some engineers from Brownwood! Hope you guys like Jr. High kids!

Wylie 35 Brownwood 7.

There won't be enough room for your JR. High kids. We aren't giving up seats for them. They need to sit on the home side, WHERE THEY BELONG. Your prediction is just crazy dude. No words. You honestly think we aren't going to score on your RUN defense? We'll hang minimum 21 in the first half. Write it down. You guys won't be able to keep up in this track meet.

Rocket
10-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Only 42? Oh... that's much more impressive... :rolleyes:
As for us against LH... let's just say we kept closer than ya'll did! How many did you hold LaVega too? Thought so... :D

You kept it close because you have a RUN defense. That is the only reason you guys hung with LH and the only reason you beat La Vega. You have no answer for what's coming your way and you have never seen a passing attack in 3A like what's coming your way. And how you only scored 25 on LH is way beyond me. Yeah you kept it close, so unnecessarily close. Your offense isn't good. Sorry.

What you people don't understand is Brownwood being their own worse enemy in the first 2 losses. Those are things that the team is taking care of. They almost got it taken care of against LH. It's coming Wylie and you get to be the first to receive it. Congrats!

BEAST
10-01-2008, 10:39 PM
Rocket you cant be serious. Wylie is the best team money can buy. They can afford the HGH to make their dbs grow in a hurry.

BEAST