PDA

View Full Version : Jr2004

kaorder1999
09-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Carter is good

JR2004
09-27-2008, 04:20 PM
I'd like to get to watch them in person. A Carter fan said that in their scrimmage against Trinity their first team tied them 1-1 when it was the first team in there.

How does Jarvis Phillips look for Carter and does SOC or Kimball have a shot at beating them?

kaorder1999
09-27-2008, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I'd like to get to watch them in person. A Carter fan said that in their scrimmage against Trinity their first team tied them 1-1 when it was the first team in there.

How does Jarvis Phillips look for Carter and does SOC or Kimball have a shot at beating them?

SOC- a chance to make it a game...

Kimball- NOT A CHANCE! I think we have a darn good chance at beating Kimball this week if we are healthy enough. Kimball is not the Kimball you know.

kaorder1999
09-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Phillips is GOOD! Carter is just so freaking deep its crazy. Last night we were credited with 1 total yard of offense officially but our runningback had about 70. We had a LOT of snaps over the QBS head.

JR2004
09-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
SOC- a chance to make it a game...

Kimball- NOT A CHANCE! I think we have a darn good chance at beating Kimball this week if we are healthy enough. Kimball is not the Kimball you know.

I've heard Kimball is in complete disarray this year and that everything over there is a mess as far as football goes. I hope y'all are able to beat Kimball and get a playoff spot!

kaorder1999
09-27-2008, 04:27 PM
I really th ink we can but now what is worrying me is Pinkston and how they shut out Seagoville last night. We will need to win four games out of the next 6 to get in. North dallas we can win. A. Maceo is better but I think we can beat them. Then if we can sneak up on Kimball (who just lost to AMS) and either Pinkston or Seagoville we can sneak in. BUT...we are in horrible shape injury wise. Qb is out another week. But we have a kid that moved in recently that is going to help us. Goodlow is done. Good news for him though...he had his surgery on Tuesday and when they got in there they realized his ACL wasnt torn. But hes still done because they did that procedure where they scar up the ACL to make it heal back tighter.

JR2004
09-27-2008, 04:28 PM
Phillips is GOOD! Carter is just so freaking deep its crazy. Last night we were credited with 1 total yard of offense officially but our runningback had about 70. We had a LOT of snaps over the QBS head.

I believe they struggled without Phillips last year, but when he came in they started winning and went three rounds. I'll take your word on how good he is since you had to be the one to gameplan against him last night!

WOW just 1 yard of offense? My Lord just how many times did it sail over your QB's head last night?

kepdawg
09-27-2008, 04:28 PM
I'll sneak this question in here for you.

No one here is in jeopardy because of the stuff going on in the ISD, are they?

kaorder1999
09-27-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I'll sneak this question in here for you.

No one here is in jeopardy because of the stuff going on in the ISD, are they?

nah....in fact...on our campus we found out we are going to get to hire three more teachers because we were actually UNDERSTAFFED.

We had -74 yards on bad snaps.....

kepdawg
09-27-2008, 04:32 PM
nah....in fact...on our campus we found out we are going to get to hire three more teachers because we were actually UNDERSTAFFED.

We had -74 yards on bad snaps.....

Cool! I've probably been paying more attention than most people but certainly haven't been paying enough attention to have a clue about what is really going on! Just knew it would suck if you were in danger because of some of those yahoos!

kaorder1999
09-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Cool! I've probably been paying more attention than most people but certainly haven't been paying enough attention to have a clue about what is really going on! Just knew it would suck if you were in danger because of some of those yahoos!

This District is turning into a joke. Luckily, we have a principal that knows how to run his campus!

JR2004
09-27-2008, 04:34 PM
I really th ink we can but now what is worrying me is Pinkston and how they shut out Seagoville last night. We will need to win four games out of the next 6 to get in. North dallas we can win. A. Maceo is better but I think we can beat them. Then if we can sneak up on Kimball (who just lost to AMS) and either Pinkston or Seagoville we can sneak in. BUT...we are in horrible shape injury wise. Qb is out another week. But we have a kid that moved in recently that is going to help us. Goodlow is done. Good news for him though...he had his surgery on Tuesday and when they got in there they realized his ACL wasnt torn. But hes still done because they did that procedure where they scar up the ACL to make it heal back tighter.

You can beat Pinkston. Actually Pinkston will usually just beat themselves. That's a winnable game.

North Dallas you can name the final score...lol. Carter-Riverside (36-0) and Diamond Hill-Jarvis (41-30) from our district beat them. Diamond Hill can go our entire district schedule and not score that many points. They won't be any trouble for y'all.

I missed that A. Maceo score. WOW...That's a fireable offense at Kimball losing to them. That might be the low point in Kimball's football history right there!

Hope Garcia gets back out there soon and that your move-in helps out. I'm VERY, VERY glad to hear Goodlow isn't injured as bad as was anticipated. Hopefully this news gets out there to the schools who are recruiting him and may have been hesitant after hearing he may have torn his ACL.