PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Knight

turbostud
12-23-2003, 06:16 PM
Did anyone see the Bobby Knight/Steve Alford interview on ESPN today? It was very entertaining.

Bestdamsportsshowperiod
12-26-2003, 06:13 PM
Bob Knight is a JACKASS. He is a genuis as far as basketball coaching but he lacks as a human being. Why anyone would let their son play for that piece of turd i do not know. I am surprised that these big 6ft plus tall kids havent kicked his ass on a regular basis. Dont get me wrong i have always enjoyed the way his teams play, I just wish someone would reach out and slap the piss out of him on national TV. Yes i did see some of that interview but he has done that for the last 25 yrs. What a degenerate. Lousy _ _ _ _.

jason
12-26-2003, 06:27 PM
Bestdamsportsshowperiod:
Bob Knight is a JACKASS. He is a genuis as far as basketball coaching but he lacks as a human being. Why anyone would let their son play for that piece of turd i do not know. I am surprised that these big 6ft plus tall kids havent kicked his ass on a regular basis. Dont get me wrong i have always enjoyed the way his teams play, I just wish someone would reach out and slap the piss out of him on national TV. Yes i did see some of that interview but he has done that for the last 25 yrs. What a degenerate. Lousy _ _ _ _.I'd play for him

Bandera YaYa
12-26-2003, 11:31 PM
Don't worry someone will get him good...what goes around, comes around...you know. I agree he is a ticking bomb.....he probably pays his prospective players a tidy sum to come play for him....and besides, he is a GOD ALMIGHTY COACH....so he's been getting away with who knows what all these years......UGH!! :rolleyes:

<small>[ December 26, 2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

Chris Hart
12-26-2003, 11:51 PM
I think Bobby Knight is a great coach. The only thing I disapprove of is his language, but as far as his disciplinary actions, I'm all for it. College kids still need discipline like the high schoolers. When they quit letting the coaches use the board of education to discipline the kids, is when the school systems started to go down the tubes. And it's only going to get worse.

Bandera YaYa
12-26-2003, 11:57 PM
Well, I think he needs to be disciplined.

rimcutter
12-29-2003, 12:50 AM
Really doesn't matter what we think. this is the way he has been for years and he will always be that way. A Great Coach and a Pecker Head

Bandera YaYa
12-30-2003, 05:17 PM
rimcutter:
Really doesn't matter what we think. this is the way he has been for years and he will always be that way. A Great Coach and a Pecker Head...that's true......no reason to point out his HUGE problem on here.....but IMHO, mental and physical abuse shouldn't be tolerated, PERIOD!
But if he wins games, then, sure overlook it! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
12-30-2003, 05:18 PM
Oh never mind.........

<small>[ December 30, 2003, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

rimcutter
12-31-2003, 01:22 AM
not saying you should over look it. i was just pointing out the fact that he has been like that for years.

callandraise
12-31-2003, 05:53 PM
Having Bob Knight as your head coach would be like owning a car made in France,it might be the best you ever had but you just never could be proud of it.