PDA

View Full Version : Game next Friday 10/3/08?

Necks_Fan
09-27-2008, 10:33 AM
WC has a BYE. Who should I go watch? I am willing to drive some, but I'm not driving to DFW... LOL.

Thinking about Navasota. I want to go watch the greatest show on Turf. Where are they playing at next Friday?

Also, any games this afternoon that are local? Help is much appreciated.

mac77
09-27-2008, 10:56 AM
This is your assignment should accept it.

Travel to the Pasture of Pain and observe the contest between Wharton and Bellville. Compile a complete scouting report on both teams, including special teams personnel. Acquire the game program complete with rosters listing height and weight of both teams. Deliver said scouting report to the F building, room 109 promptly at 7:00 AM Monday, October 5th.

Or you can stay home and watch reruns of "I Love Lucy."
:D :D :D

Necks_Fan
09-27-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by mac77
This is your assignment should accept it.

Travel to the Pasture of Pain and observe the contest between Wharton and Bellville. Compile a complete scouting report on both teams, including special teams personnel. Acquire the game program complete with rosters listing height and weight of both teams. Deliver said scouting report to the F building, room 109 promptly at 7:00 AM Monday, October 5th.

Or you can stay home and watch reruns of "I Love Lucy."
:D :D :D Or I could go to Navasota.... That's where I'm leaning.

mac77
09-27-2008, 11:01 AM
Too far for this old man to drive!

Necks_Fan
09-27-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by mac77
Too far for this old man to drive! You need to watch one of our district teams... preferrably Sweeny.

Anyway.... I ain't paying for the gas... me and Gramps will go to Navasota... I just gotta beg him a little.

:)

mac77
09-27-2008, 11:07 AM
See my first post on this thread. I'm trying to get you to go watch one of our district opponents.

IHStangFan
09-27-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
You need to watch one of our district teams... preferrably Sweeny.

Anyway.... I ain't paying for the gas... me and Gramps will go to Navasota... I just gotta beg him a little.

:) that might not be a bad idea. Navasota.

Necks_Fan
09-27-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
that might not be a bad idea. Navasota. You wanna go?