PDA

View Full Version : Eat Crow

CueroDad08
09-27-2008, 10:09 AM
LV Bears could care less about anything other than showing Cuero what an old fashion ass kicking felt like last year. And retured the favor this year in a big way.

Buffgal
09-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Sorry, tried to give you as much of a "mom" warning as I could. La Vernia impressed me with their overall size and some decent speed in key positions.

Sounds like the Gobblers played like the Buffs did vs. Elgin.

Let's all just get it out of our system now.

Good luck to both the Bears and the Gobblers as district begins soon.

ProudHornetMom
09-27-2008, 10:43 AM
The taste will go away faster than you think. A dose of crow reality goes a long way...trust me, I chewed a long time.;)

bobcat1
09-27-2008, 11:01 AM
I have had 2 helpings this year already. Kinda getting used to it now. Try it with beer. Drink 3 beers and it won't matter what it tastes like. Drink 9 more and you will swear it tastes like chicken. :D

hsfootballfan
09-27-2008, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
The taste will go away faster than you think. A dose of crow reality goes a long way...trust me, I chewed a long time.;)

I'm still chewing.:ack!:

mac77
09-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I have had 2 helpings this year already. Kinda getting used to it now. Try it with beer. Drink 3 beers and it won't matter what it tastes like. Drink 9 more and you will swear it tastes like chicken. :D

Yeah, but that bitter after taste just seems to linger for at least a year. Just ask La Vernia.

eagles_victory
09-27-2008, 11:14 AM
I have had 2 helpings this year already. Kinda getting used to it now. Try it with beer. Drink 3 beers and it won't matter what it tastes like. Drink 9 more and you will swear it tastes like chicken. :D Im still eating leftovers from last year havent even got to this years yet.

CueroDad08
09-27-2008, 08:28 PM

The beer was a big help lastnight.
But sure paid for it this morning

charlesrixey
09-27-2008, 09:08 PM
it helped with me and bobcat1 too