PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Donkey Stomps Pecos

tigerfan69
09-27-2008, 02:09 AM
SNYDER 48, PECOS 6

Way to go Tigers. No. 28 is back.

The Snyder Tigers, the best 3-1 team in the state.

injuredinmelee
09-27-2008, 03:03 AM
good thing you dont have to play Clyde...

. .
Im kidding im kidding

Rocket
09-27-2008, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
good thing you dont have to play Clyde...

. .
Im kidding im kidding

or Big Spring..wait a minute, they already did.

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-27-2008, 09:19 AM
#28 is back fasho!!! Will's cousin is filling in his shoes!

Snyder_TigerFan
09-27-2008, 10:59 AM
I was really impressed with what I saw from 28....and he's just a sophmore!?!!? I was also impressed with how fast Samia can run! Heck of a play there. Hard to judge against a team like Pecos but Snyder executed well.

Sweetwater Red
09-27-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by tigerfan69
SNYDER 48, PECOS 6

Way to go Tigers. No. 28 is back.

The Snyder Tigers, the best 3-1 team in the state.

IT WAS PECOS!!!

:doh: :doh: :doh:

:D

Sweetwater Red
09-27-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I was really impressed with what I saw from 28....and he's just a sophmore!?!!? I was also impressed with how fast Samia can run! Heck of a play there. Hard to judge against a team like Pecos but Snyder executed well.

Great job of the coaching staff of putting a play in there for Samia.
I saw the highlight lastnight.:clap:

By the way, someone might want to tell him not to celebrate
until after the officials signal touchdown.:doh: :D

Snyder_TigerFan
09-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I watched that two or three times....it was hilarious how he gave the ball to the ref.

For anyone curious...the play starts at about the 1:00 mark.
Link (http://www.ktxs.com/newsroom/newsclips/pecosnyd092608.wmv)

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-27-2008, 11:14 AM

He is a guard...he should have been celebrating.

Snydertigersrul
09-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
or Big Spring..wait a minute, they already did.

CONGRATUATIONS ROCKET. I heard Brownwood broke the three-game losing streak, just nosing out a win against OPEN DATE.

Stangs325
09-28-2008, 03:50 PM
IT WAS PECOS!!!

agreed. snyders going to regret taking the easy road in non district cause its going to show when they meet real teams in district play

Stownhorse
09-28-2008, 03:54 PM
IT WAS PECOS!!!

Seriously.

sweetwater07
09-28-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Seriously.

lmao, i hope snyder is ready for district with they're cake pre-district schedule

maybe swater will make the playoffs after all

Ranger Mom
09-28-2008, 08:21 PM
IT WAS PECOS!!!

We could beat Pecos!;)

Snydertigersrul
09-28-2008, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We could beat Pecos!;)

Maybe. You had a big lead on Estacado and blew that and we beat them by three TDs and it could have been worse if we hadn't call the dogs off.

Snydertigersrul
09-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
lmao, i hope snyder is ready for district with they're cake pre-district schedule

maybe swater will make the playoffs after all

No, our schedule was tougher, we didn't play Greenwood this year. LOL.

Ranger Mom
09-28-2008, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Maybe. You had a big lead on Estacado and blew that and we beat them by three TDs and it could have been worse if we hadn't call the dogs off.

Why start in on me??...I didn't say one dang thing about Snyder!!

I guess it makes you feel better to cut down someone you think is less than you!!

PATHETIC!!!!

Rocket
09-28-2008, 09:04 PM
CONGRATUATIONS ROCKET. I heard Brownwood broke the three-game losing streak, just nosing out a win against OPEN DATE.

Congratulations on playing a cupcake (again) and winning. Well the first cupcake Snyder played beat them, so I guess that makes Snyder a cupcake.

Snyder - King of the Cupcakes

Snydertigersrul
09-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Congratulations on playing a cupcake (again) and winning. Well the first cupcake Snyder played beat them, so I guess that makes Snyder a cupcake.

NO, Brownwood is the key of the cupcakes. Who has the better record against 3A TEAMS this year. Remember declaring the 3A championship back in February for your Lions.

Rocket
09-28-2008, 09:43 PM
NO, Brownwood is the key of the cupcakes. Who has the better record against 3A TEAMS this year. Remember declaring the 3A championship back in February for your Lions.

Funny how we are 1-3 and higher in the polls. What does that tell you?

Snyder's time is coming. Shoot. You might be out of the race by the time we get to you.

You are a liar. I never declared a 3A Championship.

WylieBulldog92
09-28-2008, 09:46 PM
STR never knows what he/she is talking about don't worry about it Rocket.

Stangs325
09-28-2008, 09:47 PM
if brownwood and snyder played 50 times brownwood would win all 50. no doubt about it..and you should probably think about what your posting before you make a thread called Snyder Donkey Stomps Pecos. why draw attention to a win against a team that probably cant even spell football

BEAST
09-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey Snyder fans, until your teams crawls out out of the red west Texas dirt and plays some real comp, noone will take you serious. Be patient, we will drum your ass soon enough.

BEAST

Snydertigersrul
09-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
STR never knows what he/she is talking about don't worry about it Rocket.

2004: SNYDER 27, WYLIE 23
2005: SNYDER 16, WYLIE 13

Snydertigersrul
09-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Hey Snyder fans, until your teams crawls out out of the red west Texas dirt and plays some real comp, noone will take you serious. Be patient, we will drum your ass soon enough.

BEAST

Stay living in 1980s and the Gordon Wood era

Rocket
09-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Stay living in 1980s and the Gordon Wood era

Wow good one...:clap: :rolleyes:

You stay living in the no era...

Funny how you bring up old scores against Wylie. I guess that is the pinnacle of Snyder Football?

Snydertigersrul
09-28-2008, 09:57 PM

Funny how we are 1-3 and higher in the polls. What does that tell you?

Snyder's time is coming. Shoot. You might be out of the race by the time we get to you.

You are a liar. I never declared a 3A Championship.

What poll???? Brownwoodlions.com

:rolleyes:

BEAST
09-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Go ahead and hang your hat on a huge win over Pecos. Pecos?
Just stay patient, youll get your turn. We play yall in week 10 which means Wylie and Swater both will have spanked yalls arse before we get our turn. Probably wont be much left for us but oh well.

BEAST

Rocket
09-28-2008, 10:03 PM
What poll???? Brownwoodlions.com

ANY and EVERY POLL.

Wow, to know you are 3-1 and we are 1-3 and still ranked higher than Snyder. Now that's respect.:D

Snydertigersrul
09-28-2008, 10:06 PM
ANY and EVERY POLL.

Wow, to know you are 3-1 and we are 1-3 and still ranked higher than Snyder. Now that's respect.:D

The only legimate poll is AP and I noticed that they are not included.

Rocket
09-28-2008, 10:11 PM
The only legimate poll is AP and I noticed that they are not included.

Not the point. The point is in every and any poll, Brownwood is ranked higher than Snyder and Brownwood is 1-3. Case closed. Thanks for playing.

Are you a first grader? :rolleyes:
It's like arguing with somebody with no sense.

Snydertigersrul
09-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Not the point. The point is in every and any poll, Brownwood is ranked higher than Snyder and Brownwood is 1-3. Case closed. Thanks for playing.

Are you a first grader? :rolleyes:
It's like arguing with somebody with no sense.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

BwdLion_80
09-28-2008, 10:15 PM
The only legimate poll is AP and I noticed that they are not included. :fnypost: :fnypost:

AP poll???? Legit???:doh: :lies:

Snydertigersrul
09-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
:fnypost: :fnypost:

AP poll???? Legit???:doh: :lies: :p

Rocket
09-28-2008, 10:16 PM

Game. Set. Match.

STR, you are in way over your head mixing it up with me. Kind of like Snyder playing Brownwood. I'll let you be before it gets messy.

Snydertigersrul
09-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Game. Set. Match.

STR, you are in way over your head mixing it up with me. Kind of like Snyder playing Brownwood. I'll let you be before it gets messy. :p

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Stangs325 agreed. snyders going to regret taking the easy road in non district cause its going to show when they meet real teams in district play Sweetwater took the easy road too so I wouldn't be talking, you guys better enjoy pre-district play cause district won't be so pretty.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-28-2008, 10:23 PM
For one thing I know we haven't had a tough pre-district like Brownwood and Wylie and you guys both have excellent teams.

For you Sweetwater people, you have nothing to be bragging about.

Pecos was a VERY bad team, and anyone in our district could have done what we done to them.

We have a lot of things to work on before facing Wylie and Brownwood.

I'm not worried one bit about Sweetwater, i'll be worried about Graham before you guys...

Stangs325
09-28-2008, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Sweetwater took the easy road too so I wouldn't be talking, you guys better enjoy pre-district play cause district won't be so pretty.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the easy road?burkburnett who is stil undefeated. #9 monahans? #10 in 2A clyde? and o yeah a big spring team that beat yall? yeah your right. i dont even know why we showed up to those games. what a cake walk

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Stangs325
the easy road?burkburnett who is stil undefeated. #9 monahans? #10 in 2A clyde? and o yeah a big spring team that beat yall? yeah your right. i dont even know why we showed up to those games. what a cake walk

Maybe but it's nothing compared to who Brownwood and Wylie have played....anything is easy compared to their pre-district schedules.

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Everyone should give it to Sweetwater....they've had a really rough time playing Burkburnett and Clyde, and don't forget Monahans.

Stangs325
09-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Maybe but it's nothing compared to who Brownwood and Wylie have played....anything is easy compared to their pre-district schedules.

well theres a little difference between their predistrict schedule and a cake walk schedule

Stangs325
09-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Everyone should give it to Sweetwater....they've had a really rough time playing Burkburnett and Clyde, and don't forget Monahans.

rough time with clyde?? thats why 3rd string was in in the 4th quarter

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-28-2008, 11:13 PM
well theres a little difference between their predistrict schedule and a cake walk schedule

Snyder and Sweetwater had cake walk schedules alright...look at the teams you guys have played...we would have beat them just as bad as you guys did.

LH Panther Mom
09-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Snyder and Sweetwater had cake walk schedules alright...look at the teams you guys have played...we would have beat them just as bad as you guys did.
Sorry, 325, but you didn't. Remember Big Spring? I wouldn't be talking about someone's so-called "weak" schedule when one of those teams beat you. :doh: :doh:

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-28-2008, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sorry, 325, but you didn't. Remember Big Spring? I wouldn't be talking about someone's so-called "weak" schedule when one of those teams beat you. :doh: :doh:

Oh okay then,,,geez i'm scared now. Sweetwaters ganna come and beat us:eek: :eek: :hand: :hand: :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2008, 06:43 AM
2004: SNYDER 27, WYLIE 23
2005: SNYDER 16, WYLIE 13

Snyder supporters don't live on what a team did 100 years ago, they are interested in the present.
Which is it, STR? :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

RM, that was for you. :D

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2008, 06:45 AM
Oh okay then,,,geez i'm scared now. Sweetwaters ganna come and beat us:eek: :eek: :hand: :hand: :rolleyes:
LOL! I didn't say that! But when you talk about someone else's weak schedule, and you have the same team there, it makes you look silly, especially when they won and you didn't. :p ;)

Sweetwater Red
09-29-2008, 06:57 AM
LOL! I didn't say that! But when you talk about someone else's weak schedule, and you have the same team there, it makes you look silly, especially when they won and you didn't. :p ;)

I feel kinda dizzy after reading through this thread this
early in the morning.:vrycnfsd:

WylieBulldog92
09-29-2008, 06:58 AM
I feel kinda dizzy after reading this through this thread this
early in the morning.:vrycnfsd:
Word, I feel like it didn't make any sense at all...

Sweetwater Red
09-29-2008, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Word, I feel like it didn't make any sense at all...

It had me so confused that I put one too many this' in my original
post.:doh: :D

Butkus
09-29-2008, 08:13 AM

:rolleyes: Hey drools u gonna make tha meet and greet when ur tiggers play Brownwood. Imma thinkin that Rocket and BEAST might like ta meet u.:devil:

Black_Magic
09-29-2008, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Hey drools u gonna make tha meet and greet when ur tiggers play Brownwood. Imma thinkin that Rocket and BEAST might like ta meet u.:devil: STR will Donkey stomp them.:clap: :stirpot:

Butkus
09-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
STR will Donkey stomp them.:clap: :stirpot: Kinda like tha tiggers Donkey stomped tha steers, now how did that go agin.:hand:

Black_Magic
09-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Found clips of the "donkey sompin" .. Snyder Tried some Trickery. #53 , 305 pounds rolling down the sideline on a hitch and pitch to the endzone.. Check it out LINK (http://www.ktxs.com/newsroom/newsclips/pecosnyd092608.wmv)
:clap:

BwdLions
09-29-2008, 09:29 AM
I know you Snyder fans must really be proud of snydertigersrul. He's like the obnoxious cousin at the family reunion no one can stand to be around.

Butkus
09-29-2008, 09:33 AM
Found clips of the "donkey sompin" .. Snyder Tried some Trickery. #53 , 305 pounds rolling down the sideline on a hitch and pitch to the endzone.. Check it out LINK (http://www.ktxs.com/newsroom/newsclips/pecosnyd092608.wmv)
:clap: Maybe ur tiggers shoulda run that play when u played big spring.:thinking: :thinking:
steers 20 tiggers 14
Mustangs 28 steers 7:thinking:

Butkus
09-29-2008, 09:35 AM

RM, that was for you. :D Well with drools an blackie pends on whether there needin tha past r tha present.

Black_Magic
09-29-2008, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Maybe ur tiggers shoulda run that play when u played big spring.:thinking: :thinking:
steers 20 tiggers 14
Mustangs 28 steers 7:thinking: Maybe they should have. Should have done alot of things. No doubt Snyder had a lot of work to do and still have a long ways to go.. Funny how people dont ever realize that out of the last 8 years Snyder has won two opening games... Last year it was Monahans but then beat Monahans by 4 DTs when it counted the most. But 2 Semi finals and 3 quarterfinals in the last 4 seasons proves that its not how you start your season. Its how you finish your season.
BTW. Didnt post the link to brag about a win but I thought it was funny seeing the 305 pound Guard running 65 yards to the endzone. Kinda looked like varsity blues... If they had video review they would have given him the TD. He was in after looking at the game film.

As for STR... Better not make him angry. I hear he had a Gama Radiation accident years back. LOL:clap:

Black_Magic
09-29-2008, 09:46 AM
:)

Rocket
09-29-2008, 10:08 AM
:clap:

That looked like Brownwood vs. Sweetwater last year. At least Snyder is having some fun early. Pecos? Pecos? Are you kidding me, Pecos?

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 10:20 AM
That looked like Brownwood vs. Sweetwater last year. At least Snyder is having some fun early. Pecos? Pecos? Are you kidding me, Pecos? HAHA for some reason Jim Mora's "playoffs" is going off in my head! :D

BEAST
09-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Maybe they should have. Should have done alot of things. No doubt Snyder had a lot of work to do and still have a long ways to go.. Funny how people dont ever realize that out of the last 8 years Snyder has won two opening games... Last year it was Monahans but then beat Monahans by 4 DTs when it counted the most. But 2 Semi finals and 3 quarterfinals in the last 4 seasons proves that its not how you start your season. Its how you finish your season.
BTW. Didnt post the link to brag about a win but I thought it was funny seeing the 305 pound Guard running 65 yards to the endzone. Kinda looked like varsity blues... If they had video review they would have given him the TD. He was in after looking at the game film.

As for STR... Better not make him angry. I hear he had a Gama Radiation accident years back. LOL:clap:

Ya yall have finished strong. 2 Semis and 3 Quarters in 4 years? Anyone besides me see a problem with the math?

BEAST

BEAST
09-29-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HAHA for some reason Jim Mora's "playoffs" is going off in my head! :D

Glad you caught it. Just couldnt help myself.

BEAST

Black_Magic
09-29-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
Ya yall have finished strong. 2 Semis and 3 Quarters in 4 years? Anyone besides me see a problem with the math?

BEAST Well you know you have to win the quarter final game to get to the semi. Snyder has played in the Regional Final game ( Quarter final ) in 3 out of the last 4 years, and has been the Region 1 champion 2 out of the last 4 years. Being Regional Champion takes you two the Semi final. Understand now?

Rocket
09-29-2008, 10:33 AM
Well you know you have to win the quarter final game to get to the semi. Snyder has played in the Regional Final game ( Quarter final ) in 3 out of the last 4 years, and has been the Region 1 champion 2 out of the last 4 years. Being Regional Champion takes you two the Semi final. Understand now?

We understand how it works, trust me. Good luck with Sweetwater. You are going to need it. :rolleyes:

Simple Math. You said 2 Semis and 3 Quarter Finishes in the last 4 years. 2+3=5

I hope you coach better than you add.

Black_Magic
09-29-2008, 10:41 AM
We understand how it works, trust me. Good luck with Sweetwater. You are going to need it. :rolleyes:

Simple Math. You said 2 Semis and 3 Quarter Finishes in the last 4 years. 2+3=5

I hope you coach better than you add. Good Grief!! Ok Let me lay it all out for you. 2004 Snyder went to Quarter finals and WON!!( vs sweetwater by the way) then played Gilmer in the semi final, 2006 Snyder played Vernon in the quarter final game, 2007 Snyder played Vernon in the quarterfinal game, then played Celina in the Semi final game. Comes to 3 quarterfinal games in 4 years, and 2 semifinal games in 4 years.. get it now??:doh:

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 11:01 AM
if brownwood and snyder played 50 times brownwood would win all 50. :thinking: Would that be anything like 55-7?:doh: :doh:

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Sweetwater took the easy road too so I wouldn't be talking, you guys better enjoy pre-district play cause district won't be so pretty.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Silverback 04
09-29-2008, 12:24 PM
I don't know about the rest of you but that video of #53 running that hook and lateral was the funniest thing I've seen lately. kid actually showed some good footwork there at the end. Priceless! That said though, I hope Snyder has a sack lunch packed for that district they're in, cause it looks like it could be a short season.

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Silverback 04
I don't know about the rest of you but that video of #53 running that hook and lateral was the funniest thing I've seen lately. kid actually showed some good footwork there at the end. Priceless! That said though, I hope Snyder has a sack lunch packed for that district they're in, cause it looks like it could be a short season. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Panthers been working on their pass defense any.;) :p

Pmoney
09-29-2008, 12:45 PM
wow...after reading this thread i believe i am now a little bit dumber...some of y'all need to act more mature sadly enough im talking to people from snyder..y'all make us look stupid and ignorant...we played a weak pre-district no doubt...will it hurt us? i don't know, we will see...but don't come bragging on here that we donkey stomped another team its dumb and that game means NOTHING...not because Pecos is not that good but because it is a PRE-District game...everything matters after this week..doesn't matter if your 5-0 or 0-5 going in...your season depends on how you finish in those final 5 games

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
wow...after reading this thread i believe i am now a little bit dumber...some of y'all need to act more mature sadly enough im talking to people from snyder..y'all make us look stupid and ignorant...we played a weak pre-district no doubt...will it hurt us? i don't know, we will see...but don't come bragging on here that we donkey stomped another team its dumb and that game means NOTHING...not because Pecos is not that good but because it is a PRE-District game...everything matters after this week..doesn't matter if your 5-0 or 0-5 going in...your season depends on how you finish in those final 5 games :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
09-29-2008, 12:55 PM
wow...after reading this thread i believe i am now a little bit dumber...some of y'all need to act more mature sadly enough im talking to people from snyder..y'all make us look stupid and ignorant...we played a weak pre-district no doubt...will it hurt us? i don't know, we will see...but don't come bragging on here that we donkey stomped another team its dumb and that game means NOTHING...not because Pecos is not that good but because it is a PRE-District game...everything matters after this week..doesn't matter if your 5-0 or 0-5 going in...your season depends on how you finish in those final 5 games

Pmoney is back. Now DaHop doesn't have to do all the work himself.:D

Stownhorse
09-29-2008, 01:09 PM
Maybe they should have. Should have done alot of things. No doubt Snyder had a lot of work to do and still have a long ways to go.. Funny how people dont ever realize that out of the last 8 years Snyder has won two opening games... Last year it was Monahans but then beat Monahans by 4 DTs when it counted the most. But 2 Semi finals and 3 quarterfinals in the last 4 seasons proves that its not how you start your season. Its how you finish your season.

I didnt understand the play calling there. Should have tossed it atleast to a WR or RB. They would have got there alot quicker. And not have acted a fool in the endzone lol

Ranger Mom
09-29-2008, 01:11 PM

RM, that was for you. :D

LOL!! Thanks!!

I read the entire thread and noticed that ONCE AGAIN he didn't address my post!!

I'm beginning to think he is skeered of me!!:eek:

pirate4state
09-29-2008, 01:15 PM
wow...after reading this thread i believe i am now a little bit dumber...some of y'all need to act more mature sadly enough im talking to people from snyder..y'all make us look stupid and ignorant...we played a weak pre-district no doubt...will it hurt us? i don't know, we will see...but don't come bragging on here that we donkey stomped another team its dumb and that game means NOTHING...not because Pecos is not that good but because it is a PRE-District game...everything matters after this week..doesn't matter if your 5-0 or 0-5 going in...your season depends on how you finish in those final 5 games we won't hold it against you or DaHop ;)

tigerchick_2013
09-29-2008, 01:42 PM

Well you know who started this thread any how, none other than STR's other half, what do you expect. I agree and speak for many other Tiger fans that what's being put out there is quite a bit immature and I've been guilty at times getting caught up in others juvenile antics. I apologize if I've made Snyder or the Tiger program look stupid or ignorant. :)

Silverback 04
09-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Panthers been working on their pass defense any.;) :p

Every day I'm sure. Although, I think they've seen the best passing team in the 3A ranks already. And since its my personal belief that there ain't a high school team around that can throw that many perfect passes and make that many perfect catches in one game 2-3 times a year, I ain't too worried. Bottom line you gotta stop the Slot-T and i just ain't seen that happening too much.

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Every day I'm sure. Although, I think they've seen the best passing team in the 3A ranks already. And since its my personal belief that there ain't a high school team around that can throw that many perfect passes and make that many perfect catches in one game 2-3 times a year, I ain't too worried. Bottom line you gotta stop the Slot-T and i just ain't seen that happening too much. Didn't see the Brownwood game, but a repeat of the Wylie game could spell disaster. Wylie did a good job of stopping the Slot-T in the second half and with the passing attack in the second half it was a good thing that the clock ran out. Taking nothing away from the Panthers but they were a dropped pass at the one yard line from coming up on the short end of the stick.

Silverback 04
09-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Didn't see the Brownwood game, but a repeat of the Wylie game could spell disaster. Wylie did a good job of stopping the Slot-T in the second half and with the passing attack in the second half it was a good thing that the clock ran out. Taking nothing away from the Panthers but they were a dropped pass at the one yard line from coming up on the short end of the stick.

Every Friday night in every game there are plays on both sides that could change the momentum or outcome of the game, but what is the use of harping on that. Lets line 'em up and see what happens. i gotta say that I like our chances on neutral turf.

I will say that in talkng to one of our kids the next day, he said that middle LB of yours is a beast (Jennings?).

DaHop72
09-29-2008, 02:47 PM
Every Friday night in every game there are plays on both sides that could change the momentum or outcome of the game, but what is the use of harping on that. Lets line 'em up and see what happens. i gotta say that I like our chances on neutral turf.

I will say that in talkng to one of our kids the next day, he said that middle LB of yours is a beast (Jennings?). Agreed, plus they are 15-18 year old kids playing a game. I didn't have a team in this game I was just there to see a good football game and did.:thumbsup:

TripleH
09-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
Well you know who started this thread any how, none other than STR's other half, what do you expect. I agree and speak for many other Tiger fans that what's being put out there is quite a bit immature and I've been guilty at times getting caught up in others juvenile antics. I apologize if I've made Snyder or the Tiger program look stupid or ignorant. :) So, that being the case did his other half start the thread or did STR start it under his other half's name?:thinking: :thinking:

TripleH
09-29-2008, 03:19 PM
:p Inquiring minds wonder who you voted #1?

Mustangpride09
09-29-2008, 04:34 PM
:thinking: Would that be anything like 55-7?:doh: :doh:

More like 17 to 6.

Snydertigersrul
09-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Maybe I need to call Dallas and tell them to recount this week's ballots. I noticed that Brownwood didn't receive a single vote in the AP poll. Congratulations to Sweetwater for breaking into the column of other teams. At least this year we will have good competition in the district and a real race (from Wylie and Sweetwater).

Rocket
09-29-2008, 04:48 PM
Maybe I need to call Dallas and tell them to recount this week's ballots. I noticed that Brownwood didn't receive a single vote in the AP poll. Congratulations to Sweetwater for breaking into the column of other teams. At least this year we will have good competition in the district and a real race (from Wylie and Sweetwater).

We are 1-3, what's your excuse, Cupcake King?

DaHop72
09-30-2008, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
More like 17 to 6. Keep up junior, we're talking last year not going back several years like STR. But, if you want to go back to 2005 go ahead and go back to the game before that one in 2004.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: