PDA

View Full Version : Texas vs Arkansas tickets

TexanAlum_06
09-27-2008, 12:55 AM
I know its a little late but I figured I would atleast give it a shot. I have 2 tickets to the game tmrw that Im desperately trying to sell. tickets are located in section 124 row 2. which is upperdeck east side. good seats. make me an offer.

WylieBulldog92
09-27-2008, 01:01 AM
$0.00

injuredinmelee
09-27-2008, 01:55 AM
How much do you want?

ILS1
09-27-2008, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
I know its a little late but I figured I would atleast give it a shot. I have 2 tickets to the game tmrw that Im desperately trying to sell. tickets are located in section 124 row 2. which is upperdeck east side. good seats. make me an offer.

Put them up on Craigslist and they should sell VERY fast!!! Beware of scams!!! ONLY take CASH, no escrow crap!!! Good luck!!! I would take them off your hands but I'm leaving this afternoon for Dallas!!! Going to the Cowboys/Redskins game on Sunday!!!!

:D :D :D :D

NastySlot
09-27-2008, 09:07 AM
had a chance to get free five ones...with a parking pass...got a freshman B-game this morning....then film breakdown...

TexanAlum_06
09-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
How much do you want? No I have not sold them yet. I believe they are worth atleast face value which is 80 bucks. thats all I want for them. But now im willing to take 65 a ticket for whoever wants them. my cell number is 512 558 1880. if anybody wants them just give me a call and we will work something out.

Gontex
09-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06

Hey Texalum, Horns looked pretty good today. Unfortunately I had to watch it from the couch. Seats were pretty good though and the ribs that I cued weren't bad either. By the time I read your pm, it was too late for me to head out and go. It was nearly 1:00 and that simply would not have given me time to get there without driving 90 mph. As I said in my pm, if you ever find yourself in a similar position, give my a call. I left my phone number. We are going to go watch the Ags on 11/1, but I can go just about any time. Thanks for trying.

TexanAlum_06
09-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Gontex
Hey Texalum, Horns looked pretty good today. Unfortunately I had to watch it from the couch. Seats were pretty good though and the ribs that I cued weren't bad either. By the time I read your pm, it was too late for me to head out and go. It was nearly 1:00 and that simply would not have given me time to get there without driving 90 mph. As I said in my pm, if you ever find yourself in a similar position, give my a call. I left my phone number. We are going to go watch the Ags on 11/1, but I can go just about any time. Thanks for trying. Yeah we did look good. Defense finally turned in a dominating performance. Good sign of things to come. Yeah I will let you know if a similar situation comes up. Get in touch with me when the aggy game gets closer. I will be there and we will be tailgating right by the stadium, You should come buy and have a beer with us!