PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport 30 Argyle 24 Final

Bullaholic
09-26-2008, 10:54 PM
The Bulls outlasted a really good Argyle team 30-24 by scoring in the last 24 seconds. It was 14-7 Bulls at the half, Argyle tied it up and the teams traded TD's and field goals up until the last 24 seconds. Both teams left it all on the field and I have a lot of respect for Argyle---they really are good---especially on Defense and I wish them good luck in their district.

VWG
09-26-2008, 11:09 PM
Bulls looking good this year. That Burk/Bridgeport game in district should be a good one.
What's up with Henson and crew, not starting off like other Bridgeport teams of the past. Historically the Bulls sputter around before district then come on blazing and make the playoffs.

CHS_89
09-26-2008, 11:19 PM
Congrats Bull. I'm pulling for you guys!

slpybear the bullfan
09-26-2008, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Bulls looking good this year. That Burk/Bridgeport game in district should be a good one.
What's up with Henson and crew, not starting off like other Bridgeport teams of the past. Historically the Bulls sputter around before district then come on blazing and make the playoffs.

I think the biggest difference is a really good defense this year and 32 seniors on teh team. I am pretty certain on the number... maybe one of the other posters will double check that.

Great game tonight. Winning touchdown by the Bulls was scored with 6 seconds on the clock. WOW... great game.

wtfootball
09-26-2008, 11:24 PM
Keeping my mean green eye on Bridgeport. Hoping for another playoff matchup. Bridgeport has a great program and have been rebuilding for a couple of years. Seems like they are definitely back.

injuredinmelee
09-26-2008, 11:45 PM
WOW

firstdown
09-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The Bulls outlasted a really good Argyle team 30-24 by scoring in the last 24 seconds. It was 14-7 Bulls at the half, Argyle tied it up and the teams traded TD's and field goals up until the last 24 seconds. Both teams left it all on the field and I have a lot of respect for Argyle---they really are good---especially on Defense and I wish them good luck in their district.

That was a great game by both teams. Congrats. and good luck to you guys. You should win your district. Burk is good but I think your better. We have a young team and are still adjusting to the speed of the game. I think we will continue to grow and get even better as the season goes.

BwdLions
09-29-2008, 09:33 AM
Congrats on a big win Bulls. I will be in Graham this Friday to watch you guys play the Steers.