PDA

View Full Version : REVERSE Donkey Stomp just FOR

Texas Grid Iron
09-26-2008, 10:45 PM
The Wylie faithful!!!! You had Donkey Stomp right but we were the ones giving the DONKEY STOMP!!!!!! Total domination from start to finish........... Late TD for Vernon to make it look a little better in the paper can not wait to see the numbers in this one. The amazing D that you all talked up was tourched on the ground and through the air. Saw a near decaputation from #21 Smith on the QB and ball came out and it was all Clyde from then on ball picked up and ran to about the 12 and Clyde punched it in.. Keep doubting us now you see why the purple and gold would not play us anymore we beat yall last year and should have a gold ball in the case but yall got the usual home job help and pulled it out. Have not been posting here but can not resist I know it hurts yall to see us on the up swing and out of yalls district and yes I still root for yall to loose every week! Impressed with the win yall got tonight congrats. The Brownwood matchup with yall will be a good one and I will be pulling for Brownwood and every other team in that district to beat yall. Hey your arogant butts bring it to yourselves why do you think everyone does not like you. Your coach is one of the classiest men there is but the fans and people of the community ARROGANT!!!!!!!!!!!! Donkey Stomp that!

Ranger Mom
09-26-2008, 10:48 PM
:eek: :eek: Tell us how you REALLY feel!!

Texas Grid Iron
09-26-2008, 10:54 PM
This will get them going!!!! This will be on fire in no time when the Wylie folks see it they will eat it up!!!!!! Just love the rivalry with them but heck everyone they play is a rivalry just listen to their radio guys and fans they need to look up the definition of RIVALRY!!! But every week oh we are playing Eunice New Mexico first time to meet up with them but it is a huge rivalry!!!!!! Cracks me and my buddies up!!!!!! But do respect the COACH does a heck of a job year after year and love to talk football with him.

injuredinmelee
09-26-2008, 10:57 PM
I will eat my crow thats for sure.

And big deal your still Clyde.

garciap77
09-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Texas Grid Iron
This will get them going!!!! This will be on fire in no time when the Wylie folks see it they will eat it up!!!!!! Just love the rivalry with them but heck everyone they play is a rivalry just listen to their radio guys and fans they need to look up the definition of RIVALRY!!! But every week oh we are playing Eunice New Mexico first time to meet up with them but it is a huge rivalry!!!!!! Cracks me and my buddies up!!!!!! But do respect the COACH does a heck of a job year after year and love to talk football with him.

One, two, three, another Clyde first Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

injuredinmelee
09-26-2008, 10:58 PM

wow your messages are hard to read and make zero sense. Every year we get someone from Clyde coming and running their mouths you just happen to be this years local yokel.

Texas Grid Iron
09-26-2008, 10:59 PM
And Da** proud of it!!!!!

garciap77
09-26-2008, 11:01 PM

Hey! Aren't you guy like in 1A! You better hope Eula does not beat you!:D :D

injuredinmelee
09-26-2008, 11:02 PM

yawn

Texas Grid Iron
09-26-2008, 11:03 PM
Can see all the Wylie die hards made the trip! Another impressive performance and you guys are at home listening on the radio where is the support!

injuredinmelee
09-26-2008, 11:04 PM
and only 3 more weeks til the Loboes destroy you

DU_stud04

congrats on beating a very mediocre rebuilding team.......

no seriously.

:clap: .................................................. ..........

garciap77
Can see all the Wylie die hards made the trip! Another impressive performance and you guys are at home listening on the radio where is the support!

You ever heard of wireless? And laptops?:D :D :D

injuredinmelee
did you fill the jr high goat pasture you call a stadium tonight?

injuredinmelee
09-26-2008, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
You ever heard of wireless? And laptops?:D :D :D
they just got electricity there last week. Indoor toilets soon to come.

garciap77
09-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
congrats on beating a very mediocre rebuilding team.......

no seriously.

:clap: .................................................. ..........

I like the way they beat SW last week!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IF they would of play you tonight the score would have been SW 56 Clyde 0!:D

Texas Grid Iron
Just what I want to hear I believe the same thing was said about tonight about Vernon coming here and us getting Donkey Stomped! Ooops did not happen! Bump the schedules Cisco has played NO ONE! Not saying we will win but it is going to be a heck of a game! DQ game of the week! But I hope no one gives us a chance!!

DOS EQUIS
What is a donkey stomp? I have heard of a donkey punch. is it the same?

Texas Grid Iron
09-26-2008, 11:08 PM
Wylie boy said it not sure what it is? Hey Sweetwater congrats on the win over Big Spring keep rolling!

garciap77
09-26-2008, 11:10 PM
Just what I want to hear I believe the same thing was said about tonight about Vernon coming here and us getting Donkey Stomped! Ooops did not happen! Bump the schedules Cisco has played NO ONE! Not saying we will win but it is going to be a heck of a game! DQ game of the week! But I hope no one gives us a chance!!

Hey! I'm pulling for Clyde over Cisco. I don't care if you don't like us. But, I do have some friends there. Not all Clyde fans hate Wylie!

TigerPride
09-26-2008, 11:10 PM
The Wylie faithful!!!! You had Donkey Stomp right but we were the ones giving the DONKEY STOMP!!!!!! Total domination from start to finish........... Late TD for Vernon to make it look a little better in the paper can not wait to see the numbers in this one. The amazing D that you all talked up was tourched on the ground and through the air. Saw a near decaputation from #21 Smith on the QB and ball came out and it was all Clyde from then on ball picked up and ran to about the 12 and Clyde punched it in.. Keep doubting us now you see why the purple and gold would not play us anymore we beat yall last year and should have a gold ball in the case but yall got the usual home job help and pulled it out. Have not been posting here but can not resist I know it hurts yall to see us on the up swing and out of yalls district and yes I still root for yall to loose every week! Impressed with the win yall got tonight congrats. The Brownwood matchup with yall will be a good one and I will be pulling for Brownwood and every other team in that district to beat yall. Hey your arogant butts bring it to yourselves why do you think everyone does not like you. Your coach is one of the classiest men there is but the fans and people of the community ARROGANT!!!!!!!!!!!! Donkey Stomp that!

Texas Grid Iron
09-26-2008, 11:13 PM
I knew I could get them going, I love IT! Have not been on here in a while but mention Clyde to them and they go nuts!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! But can not stand them!!!!! Oh if you want to go head to head what was the score when yall played Vernon? 14-6 oh but that is a huge RIVALRY for yall right so it is always close. But Waco Lavega and Liberty Hill were big rivalries to and Frenship then tonight big rivalry with Canyon 5 games in WOW! 5 rivals as opponents!

garciap77
09-26-2008, 11:17 PM
I knew I could get them going, I love IT! Have not been on here in a while but mention Clyde to them and they go nuts!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! But can not stand them!!!!! Oh if you want to go head to head what was the score when yall played Vernon? 14-6 oh but that is a huge RIVALRY for yall right so it is always close. But Waco Lavega and Liberty Hill were big rivalries to and Frenship then tonight big rivalry with Canyon 5 games in WOW! 5 rivals as opponents!

Is that you Rocket?????:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

WylieBulldog92
09-27-2008, 12:42 AM
Is that you Rocket?????:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
I think you caught him in the act :D

garciap77
09-28-2008, 03:38 PM

Originally posted by injuredinmelee
.................................................. ............

And big deal your still Clyde.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Stownhorse
09-28-2008, 04:07 PM
One, two, three, another Clyde first Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

And thats good for another.....Clyde first down!!!!

garciap77
09-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
And thats good for another.....Clyde first down!!!!

I was trying to remember how that went! It was driving me crazy at the SW vs Clyde game last year!

:crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1:

lakers
09-29-2008, 02:53 PM
:1popcorn:

Mustangpride09
09-29-2008, 04:39 PM

So what? Vernon sucks this year. What happened when you played Sweetwater?

garciap77
09-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
So what? Vernon sucks this year. What happened when you played Sweetwater?

His not coming back after finding out that Clyde is 1A or somerthing like that!:D :D :D

RMAC
09-29-2008, 07:37 PM
The Wylie faithful!!!! You had Donkey Stomp right but we were the ones giving the DONKEY STOMP!!!!!! Total domination from start to finish........... Late TD for Vernon to make it look a little better in the paper can not wait to see the numbers in this one. The amazing D that you all talked up was tourched on the ground and through the air. Saw a near decaputation from #21 Smith on the QB and ball came out and it was all Clyde from then on ball picked up and ran to about the 12 and Clyde punched it in.. Keep doubting us now you see why the purple and gold would not play us anymore we beat yall last year and should have a gold ball in the case but yall got the usual home job help and pulled it out. Have not been posting here but can not resist I know it hurts yall to see us on the up swing and out of yalls district and yes I still root for yall to loose every week! Impressed with the win yall got tonight congrats. The Brownwood matchup with yall will be a good one and I will be pulling for Brownwood and every other team in that district to beat yall. Hey your arogant butts bring it to yourselves why do you think everyone does not like you. Your coach is one of the classiest men there is but the fans and people of the comm
unity ARROGANT!!!!!!!!!!!! Donkey Stomp that!

I know some people from Clyde that are on drugs . . . :o Oh, and you're still Clyde. You will always be the truck stop just east of Abilene on I-20.

kepdawg
09-29-2008, 07:41 PM

I've read this a couple of times now and it still doesn't make a bit of sense! Someone care to translate for me?

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I've read this a couple of times now and it still doesn't make a bit of sense! Someone care to translate for me?
No :D

Mustangpride09
09-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

He is trying to say that Wylie has beaten Clyde every single time they played them but almost lost to them once, and I also believe he is saying that Clyde is on the rise and Wylie is scared to play them.

kepdawg
09-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
He is trying to say that Wylie has beaten Clyde every single time they played them but almost lost to them once, and I also believe he is saying that Clyde is on the rise and Wylie is scared to play them.

Oh! Well that was random!

lakers
09-30-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
I know some people from Clyde that are on drugs . . . :o Oh, and you're still Clyde. You will always be the truck stop just east of Abilene on I-20.

easy there........

I know your still mad about the Clyde-Graham game but dont take it out on some of the innocent Clyde posters :devil: .

Oh, and I am sure drugs are just about everywhere now-a-days, not just in Clyde...:stirpot: