PDA

View Full Version : Abilene Wylie/Brownwood posters

Ranger Mom
09-26-2008, 04:18 PM
Don't y'all play each other October 10th???

Would one of you be so kind to take the shirt that week, arrange a half time M&G, take a pic and post it here???

Please and thank you!!:kiss: :inlove: :kiss:

Lion_Addict
09-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Don't y'all play October 10th???

Would one of you be so kind to take the shirt that week, arrange a half time M&G, take a pic and post it here???

Please and thank you!!:kiss: :inlove: :kiss:

Are you gonna be there......and actually do the "Pole" dance this time?? :p :D

I would feel better if a Wylie person would do it just cuz it (shirt) would actually be there in town but if none of 'em will you can mark me down and I'll do it.

blowfish
09-26-2008, 06:34 PM
I can do that if you tell me how to get the shirt.

M&G's are usually done at halftime between the two consession stands on the north end of the field. I usually get there early, around 6.45 if yall want the M&G before the game.

Just let me know.. and I will PM you with my cell number.

Craig

blowfish
09-26-2008, 06:37 PM
I would highly recommend that if you are serious about getting a seat on the visitor side for this game to get there very early!

I have an extra season Ticket for Rocket if he wants to come sit on our side. We will treat him very very well I promise! Matter of fact Lion_Addict you are invited also. My tickets are on the north forty yard line row 37.

BEAST
09-26-2008, 06:38 PM
We will just take over the home side.

BEAST

blowfish
09-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Not possibly, Our season ticket section is the largest section the Home side. Season tickets are more expensive per game than regular game tickets by $2.00.

blowfish
09-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Of course that includes the valet parking, wait service and complimentary appetizers.

Looking4number8
09-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
I would highly recommend that if you are serious about getting a seat on the visitor side for this game to get there very early!

I have an extra season Ticket for Rocket if he wants to come sit on our side. We will treat him very very well I promise! Matter of fact Lion_Addict you are invited also. My tickets are on the north forty yard line row 37.

I dont mind standing... I am prety sure the show will be worth it!

Its gonna be a battle!

blowfish
09-26-2008, 06:47 PM
I truly wonder how well Bwood will travel for this one. Its hard to guage from a couple of years ago in the Kickoff Clasic because we werent district rivals then.

Looking4number8
09-26-2008, 06:50 PM
do you have any idea what the attendence was at shotwell 2 years ago... I have no idea

blowfish
09-26-2008, 06:52 PM
No I dont. They had a good crowd but it hard to tell in that situation because you have alot people there that wouldnt normally come to a game.

Lion_Addict
09-27-2008, 11:05 AM
Any decision been made on the "Shirt".....RM?
I'm betting we bring more than we did at Liberty Hill. No "Reunion" going on and all. And of course everybody will want to see the Lions get that "W" on their march to the District title :stirpot: :evillol:

DU_stud04
09-27-2008, 02:11 PM
send me the shirt, ill be at the game

Stownhorse
09-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Idk if I could handle that responsibility. After all, I am a kid that doesnt know anything.

nobogey72
09-27-2008, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Idk if I could handle that responsibility. After all, I am a kid that doesnt know anything.

Yeah, but you've got a damn cool car.:clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
09-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Lion_Addict, blowfish and Du_Stud have all offered to take the shirt.

Frankly, I don't care who gets it...just as long as that person will get things somewhat organized on that end.

So yall decide and let me know and I will get it on the schedule!

LH Panther Mom
09-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Lion_Addict, blowfish and Du_Stud have all offered to take the shirt.

Frankly, I don't care who gets it...just as long as that person will get things somewhat organized on that end.

So yall decide and let me know and I will get it on the schedule!
It's a shame there's not a MOM we can put in charge. :D ;)

Ranger Mom
09-27-2008, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

You know me.....I could very well likely be at that game!!:D

I don't wanna depend on me though and it not happen.

We still need that Wylie Mom we met to sign up and we will initiate her right off the bat!!:p :p

LH Panther Mom
09-27-2008, 07:59 PM
We still need that Wylie Mom we met to sign up and we will initiate her right off the bat!!:p :p
I wonder if maybe she did! :)

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=8281

Ranger Mom
09-27-2008, 08:03 PM

Ohhhhh!!! Maybe so!!!

YAY!!

Lion_Addict
09-28-2008, 08:33 AM

What a sexist comment :p , and I'm sure Nobogey took exception to that. By the way.....his wife just leaned over and told me she would do it. :D

garciap77
09-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse

Originally posted by nobogey72
Yeah, but you've got a damn cool car.:clap: :clap:

And you roll with DU_stud04!
:D :D :D

garciap77
09-28-2008, 10:05 AM

:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

That is Rocket trying to :stirpot: ;)