PDA

View Full Version : La Grange vs Hamshire Fannett next week

LHS 2SONS
09-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Game scheduled for Thursday at Delmar Stadium in Houston at 7:30

Pudlugger
09-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Good news. This should be an interesting game. Hamshire-Fannett beat Liberty and lost to 4a Lumberton and plays Jasper this week. They canceled two games against East Chambers and Huffman Hargrave so they needed another game too. Is Delmar Stadium their home field? Where is it located?

kepdawg
09-26-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Good news. This should be an interesting game. Hamshire-Fannett beat Liberty and lost to 4a Lumberton and plays Jasper this week. They canceled two games against East Chambers and Huffman Hargrave so they needed another game too. Is Delmar Stadium their home field? Where is it located?

Delmar is in northwest Houston, 610/290 area

It is not HF's stadium

HF is not playing Jasper this week

HF plays at Deweyville Saturday

HEMOTOXIC
09-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger

Hey, I think that I may be able to make that matchup.

Go Leps!

TRENCHES06
09-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Who??

Are they any good?

HEMOTOXIC
09-26-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by TRENCHES06
Who??

Are they any good?

The Longhorns of Hamshire Fannett!!! They are 1-1 on the season. Their first lost was to a pretty solid 4A Lumberton Raider team 23-7 who is 2-0, who also beat Barber's Hill. HF then beat Liberty 34-20. Although I haven't seen a HF team play in years, I have seen the Leps.

I like the Leps in this one.