PDA

View Full Version : Wylie 17 Clyde7

Excel94
10-12-2002, 11:25 AM
Way to go Wylie on your first district win. One down 4 more to go. It was good to see that the football was only fumbled a couple of times, great improvement since last game. Clyde has really improved this year and gave Wylie a tough contest last night. I think Clyde will make the playoffs this year.

I really like to see Matt Gross with the ball in his hands, he showed with a couple of runs last night he hasn't forgotten how to run with the ball from his JV year. I really hope to see more of him durning district he can really be a great assest to our offense.

Quarterback Cole Landers had a great game. I believe Coach Sandifer has decided the starting QB. The way Wylie played last night reminded me alot of when these seniors were on JV and went undefeated, with Landers at QB and Wolf and Gross in the backfield.

whsfan
10-12-2002, 07:42 PM
I agree totally Excel. It was really nice to see Wylie go through a game without any turnovers from fumbling the ball away.

I also have to agree that both Cole Landers and Matt Gross each had good runs with the ball. It was equally exciting to see how well our offensive and defensive linemen played. Those guys are big and working hard.

Way to go Dawgs!

wildstangs
10-12-2002, 11:10 PM
Congrats to the Dogs. Looks like Clyde has improved!