PDA

View Full Version : Gonzales Thunder Rally

Gontex
09-26-2008, 07:26 AM
Anybody planning on going to this? Bret Michaels of vh1 fame is going to be the headliner on Saturday night. Great White is the lead act for Friday night. Augie Meyers will be there on Sunday. It's going to be the second weekend in October. Tickets are on sale at ticketmaster. Check it out at www.gonzalesthunderrally.com.

44INAROW
09-26-2008, 08:52 AM
Augie Meyers and the Texas Head Band.. used to go listen to them at Lindenau Hall many moons ago. Hope they have a good turn out and the weather cooperates!

Ranger Mom
09-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Gontex
Anybody planning on going to this? Bret Michaels of vh1 fame is going to be the headliner on Saturday night. Great White is the lead act for Friday night. Augie Meyers will be there on Sunday. It's going to be the second weekend in October. Tickets are on sale at ticketmaster. Check it out at www.gonzalesthunderrally.com.

I saw Great White about 25 yrs ago with Quiet Riot and Dokken!

I didn't know how naive I was until I went to that concert!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

JT44
09-26-2008, 05:09 PM
That's turkeyfest weekend, one of these events will be effected.

Gontex
09-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I saw Great White about 25 yrs ago with Quiet Riot and Dokken!

I didn't know how naive I was until I went to that concert!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

When I first saw this thing being advertised, I thought what the h@@@/. I've never heard of any of those people. I have since found out that there are some pretty well known (nationally) groups that are going to be there. I have heard they have sold quite a few tickets. I don't really know what to expect from it.

gobbler grad
09-26-2008, 10:22 PM
Dang...you mean NO rodeo...that's about all you have over there...and that's every weekend...

might have to show up for 'Come and Take It' next week ...:thinking: