PDA

View Full Version : NastySlot

LH Panther Mom
09-26-2008, 06:31 AM
It was great to meet you last night! The freshmen played a heck of a game and should be proud of themselves. It was wonderful to see the excitement from both sets of players. :clap: :clap: Tell them I said "good job".

Any word on other scores? I saw 8th A, but didn't hear any others.

LHexPlayer
09-26-2008, 06:59 AM
What was the freshman score?

LH Panther Mom
09-26-2008, 07:10 AM
40-30, LH

It had been a 2-pt game a couple of times. At the end, the Billies had 1st & goal from the 1, fumbled, and we recovered.

The first score of the game was classic! Billies had driven down the field and threw a pass, which we intercepted. Our kid starts to return the pick, on about the 5, when the intended receiver wrestled the ball from him, turned around and ran it in for the TD. :D

LHexPlayer
09-26-2008, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
40-30, LH

It had been a 2-pt game a couple of times. At the end, the Billies had 1st & goal from the 1, fumbled, and we recovered.

The first score of the game was classic! Billies had driven down the field and threw a pass, which we intercepted. Our kid starts to return the pick, on about the 5, when the intended receiver wrestled the ball from him, turned around and ran it in for the TD. :D

WOW! Sounds like a crazy night and game. Wish I could have seen this one. Congrats to the Freshman on their win.

NastySlot
09-26-2008, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It was great to meet you last night! The freshmen played a heck of a game and should be proud of themselves. It was wonderful to see the excitement from both sets of players. :clap: :clap: Tell them I said "good job".

Any word on other scores? I saw 8th A, but didn't hear any others.

It was great to meet you also.....it turned out to be a pretty exciting game......hate that we loss...but both groups played hard...which is what we want on the sub-varsity level.....again be careful on the drive back to fred. tonight....and if i get a chance i will come visit with you again.