PDA

View Full Version : What did you people do before......

BEAST
09-25-2008, 01:26 PM
Brownwood dropped into 3A? Even in our off week we have the likes of the Snyder and Wylie faithful talking about us. Hell, Rocket and Beast are now household names. I geuss in the past if LH or Celina said anything yall all fell down and kissed the ground they walked on. You dang sure didnt get that from us. Ya we are 1-3, easily could be 3-1. Either way it dont matter. We are getting close to the money games, bullpups will be the first loser.

I just cant understand the level of envy or nerves or whatever it is for most of you people that cant shut up about The Wood. I love it. Before long we will have to mail out maroon Tshirts for all of you people.

Keep talking and me Rocket will keep laughing.

BEAST

kepdawg
09-25-2008, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Brownwood dropped into 3A? Even in our off week we have the likes of the Snyder and Wylie faithful talking about us. Hell, Rocket and Beast are now household names. I geuss in the past if LH or Celina said anything yall all fell down and kissed the ground they walked on. You dang sure didnt get that from us. Ya we are 1-3, easily could be 3-1. Either way it dont matter. We are getting close to the money games, bullpups will be the first loser.

I just cant understand the level of envy or nerves or whatever it is for most of you people that cant shut up about The Wood. I love it. Before long we will have to mail out maroon Tshirts for all of you people.

BEAST

You must not be paying attention if you think anybody fell down and kissed the ground because of Celina and LH!

Gobbler Fan
09-25-2008, 01:31 PM
Don't flatter yourselves...:hand:

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 01:31 PM

BEAST

Oh gag!!

Get over yourself already!!!

44INAROW
09-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Brownwood dropped to 3A?

Bullaholic
09-25-2008, 01:34 PM

BEAST

:1popcorn:

Rocket
09-25-2008, 01:35 PM

BEAST

Yep... amen brother.

TRUTH!

BreckTxLonghorn
09-25-2008, 01:37 PM

BEAST

I dreamed of you....

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Brownwood dropped to 3A?

:clap: :D :clap:

ronwx5x
09-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Brownwood dropped to 3A?

What district are they in? Are they any good? Most imprtantly, now that they are playing 3A teams are they undefeated?

------------------------:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Believe me.....we have always had some arrogant loud mouth to entertain us!!

Y'all aint the first and you darn sure won't be the last!!:D :kiss:

BILLYFRED0000
09-25-2008, 01:40 PM
whose brownwood and what have you done for me lately?

Gobbler Fan
09-25-2008, 01:41 PM
please oh please great Brownwood football god's explain 1-3 :evillol: :devil:

BEAST
09-25-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks guys. Yall made my point. There hasnt been much activity this week. Drop a thread about Brownwood and puff!

BEAST

kepdawg
09-25-2008, 01:42 PM
Thanks guys. Yall made my point. There hasnt been much activity this week. Drop a thread about Brownwood and puff!

BEAST

You mean there hasn't been much activity about Brownwood so you felt like throwing your own little pity party?

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 01:44 PM

BEAST

Dude...I can make a thread about losing a burrito and get the same reaction!!

When you make such a ego-laced post, what do you expect??

While you and Rocket are laughing at the downlow..the downlow is laughing right back atcha!!

:p

Rabbit'93
Well we talked about Burnet and their 10,000 fans taking on the KC chiefs. Forney being the second best 3A team year after year. Underwater basketweaving even made an appearance.

Where is Brownwood BTW?

Rocket
Originally posted by kepdawg
You mean there hasn't been much activity about Brownwood so you felt like throwing your own little pity party?

Nice try... that was substandard...even for you...

Gobbler Fan
09-25-2008, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Well we talked about Burnet and their 10,000 fans taking on the KC chiefs. Forney being the second best 3A team year after year. Underwater basketweaving even made an appearance.

Where is Brownwood BTW?

Right next to Doesn't Matter and Could Care Less ;)

Lion_Addict
09-25-2008, 01:45 PM
LMAO! Damn Beast, get 'em riled up why don't ya! :thumbsup: :evillol:

NastySlot
09-25-2008, 01:46 PM

BEAST

hey i'll take a t-shirt...if it looks good.

Rocket

Where is Brownwood BTW?

The geographic center of Texas. Right in the middle of all the action. Where else?

kepdawg
Originally posted by Rocket
Nice try... that was substandard...even for you...

Sorry if you don't like to hear the truth.

Emerson1
09-25-2008, 01:47 PM

Where is Brownwood BTW?
Get it right buddy, it was 15,000 fans

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Dude...I can make a thread about losing a burrito and get the same reaction!!

Exhibit A.....:D

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29673&highlight=lost+burrito

pirate4state

Where is Brownwood BTW?

HAHAHA Burnet beating the KC Chiefs is legendary! :clap:

Ranger Mom said it best --- yall ain't the first or the last or even the best!

Rabbit'93
Originally posted by Emerson1
Get it right buddy, it was 15,000 fans Nice eye!!:eek:

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2008, 01:50 PM

BEAST

Something tells me you had your shirt off and were staring at
yourself in the mirror while posting this.

Bullaholic
09-25-2008, 01:51 PM
I think it is probably a very good thing that everbody's team plays tomorrow night.........Never seen so many "headbutts" in 1 thread before. :D

Rocket
09-25-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

We just getting started...never said we were the first, last, or best...

All I know is we stopped posting and our names showed up on half of the threads on the board.

We are here to mix it up... :D

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think it is probably a very good thing that everbody's team plays tomorrow night.........Never seen so many "headbutts" in 1 thread before. :D

or buttheads either!!

kepdawg
09-25-2008, 01:53 PM
We just getting started...never said we were the first, last, or best...

All I know is we stopped posting and our names showed up on half of the threads on the board.

We are here to mix it up... :D

Just like everybody else! Welcome to the crazy DL family!

44INAROW
09-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Wasn't that the 2002 season? Wow, 6 years ago........

Maroon87
09-25-2008, 01:57 PM

BEAST

I think what everyone was doing was talking about how mediocre they were in 4A.

Z motion 10 out on 2
Beast or whoever you are -- I'll take one of the maroon Lions T-shirts -- Vernon Lions.

pirate4state
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think it is probably a very good thing that everbody's team plays tomorrow night.........Never seen so many "headbutts" in 1 thread before. :D I tried talking about our game with our 3 Orange Grove posters, but darnit...I like them too much to "talk smash" with them. :D

-----------------------

Hey Rocket,

Take a look at who the posters are starting threads about you and/or enticing you. The rest of us don't really care! :tongue: :D

Well until BEAST had to come in banging on his pecs shirtless! :eek: According to Sweetwater Red.

NastySlot
09-25-2008, 01:58 PM
The geographic center of Texas. Right in the middle of all the action. Where else?

i thought that was brady.

BwdLion73
09-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn: "I dreamed of you"....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Emerson1
09-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Nice eye!!:eek:
Need good eyes to keep track of those baseball(now football) stats.

Rocket
09-25-2008, 02:00 PM
This is fun.... :clap:

waterboy
09-25-2008, 02:01 PM
I got one quick question:

Who's Brownwood?:confused:

Just kidding! Tough luck, huh?:D

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 02:02 PM
This is fun.... :clap:

Yes...yes it is!

And I really need to get some reports done darn it!!

jason
09-25-2008, 02:03 PM
i dont really see what the big deal is with brownwood...

isnt brownwood like 1-3 and they beat a crappy team??....

they might not even make the playoffs again.....

44INAROW
09-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Yes...yes it is!

And I really need to get some reports done darn it!!
me too - I've got plenty to do....... oh well, it will be here in the AM :D

nobogey72
09-25-2008, 02:06 PM

Where is Brownwood BTW?

It is just west of Early. Surely you've heard of Early, they have a great football program. Lot's of tradition, offseason program, and a heckuva DB.:taunt:

BwdLion_80
09-25-2008, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
and a heckuva DB.:taunt:

He ain't playing no more!

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80

That's no good.:(

nobogey72
09-25-2008, 02:13 PM

:confused: What did he do? Transfer to Mullin?:doh:

Emerson1
09-25-2008, 02:18 PM
We also had epic boat battles

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47511&highlight=boat+battle

man, some of them are missing, still hilarious though. One a few pages in is the best and the winner :D :D

BEAST
09-25-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
:confused: What did he do? Transfer to Mullin?:doh:

knee

BEAST

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2008, 02:39 PM
knee

BEAST

How bad?

NastySlot
09-25-2008, 02:45 PM
i know a guy that coaches in brownwood...he might be at the junior high?

All out CAT
knee

BEAST

Was he the one at the center of the field beginning the second half last Friday.

JR2004

BEAST

2/10

BobcatBenny
09-25-2008, 02:51 PM
02-04-10

Two year cycle of abuse on the downlow for contenders/up and comers.

Four years of abuse if your team actually wins a championship.

Ten years of abuse for Sweetwater and Snyder with options for renewal.

That is my guess at the cycle of love here on the 3ADL. :inlove:

Now ... I wonder where I left that broom handle? :eek:

espn1
09-25-2008, 03:06 PM
I like the people I've met from B'wood! You know RM, this site will go down hill if you make me hold back my true feelings! Also you know that was funny and worth reading!:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by espn1
I kike the people I've met from B'wood!

You "kike" them??

Isn't that a derogatory term??:p

sotxrat
09-25-2008, 03:11 PM
I have heard of Early, now they play real football there. Brownwood, it must be a new town, or maybe it just became incorporated. I will google brownwood and see what appears.

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by sotxrat
I have heard of Early, now they play real football there. Brownwood, it must be a new town, or maybe it just became incorporated. I will google brownwood and see what appears.

Go to the urban dictionary and type in Brownwood....I SURE didn't know that about this Texas town!!!:eek: :eek:

BwdLion_80
09-25-2008, 03:16 PM
I don't think we have been around long enough for google to know about us!:p :p :D

BwdLion_80
09-25-2008, 03:18 PM
Go to the urban dictionary and type in Brownwood....I SURE didn't know that about this Texas town!!!:eek: :eek:

Now that is just SICK!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Pick6
09-25-2008, 03:20 PM

Now that is dang funny. I guess out there it's not consided a Horrific Event. :D

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Now that is just SICK!:eek: :eek: :eek:

You are telling me.....and these people are talking about "Black Magic and his Merry Men" when ALL the time Brownwood is like the Rainbow headquarters!!:eek: :eek:

CelinaProud
09-25-2008, 03:23 PM
I geuss in the past if LH or Celina said anything yall all fell down and kissed the ground they walked on.
BEAST

I have actually had to create a salve for us Celina folk from all the butt kissing we get here on the downlow...

I mean really, it's always...You're so awesome....you're so great...oh if only we could play football like you....Nobody does it better....

I mean really it does get tiresome the way the loyal downlow posters cow-tow to us Celinia-ites. All the kind words and well wishes, all the encouragement and love, all the gentle speak and dulcet tones when we lose a game......really I only come here for my self-esteem therapy.

You just couldn't be more ON IT BEAST. You have really gleaned the ebb and flow of this board and these posters. You're insight is inspiring. Heck, I'd write more, but you know, it's GROUP HUG time and Kepdawg is waiting on me!

bulldog64
09-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Isn`t Brownwood right next to State ranked Early? Speaking of, I could go for some Prima Pasta right now. I love that place.

BwdLion_80
09-25-2008, 03:30 PM
State ranked Early? You must be looking at a different poll than the ones I have seen. I guess I have not seen them all though.:p

bulldog64
09-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Oh, that`s right, they BOTH fell out of the polls. As they say, "Better to have been in the polls and fallen out than to have never been in the polls at all". Lot`s less pressure that way as well.

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 03:32 PM
State ranked Early? You must be looking at a different poll than the ones I have seen. I guess I have not seen them all though.:p

I think Early was state ranked early....but no longer!!!:D :D

Am I right???:p

Lion_Addict
09-25-2008, 03:33 PM
I think Early was state ranked early....but no longer!!!:D :D

Am I right???:p

You sho am.

BwdLion73
09-25-2008, 03:37 PM

Check the same for Snyder! were going to have a good game with them!!:p

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73

Check the same for Snyder! were going to have a good game with them!!:p

ROFL!! Two peas in pod..........or fish in a pond.....or however you wanna explain it!!

:)

waterboy
09-25-2008, 03:49 PM
No, seriously, is there a real town in Texas called Brownwood?:confused: Why come I ain't never heard of it? They can't have a football program or else I'd heard of 'em!:D

CelinaProud
09-25-2008, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
No, seriously, is there a real town in Texas called Brownwood?:confused: Why come I ain't never heard of it? They can't have a football program or else I'd heard of 'em!:D

No of course NOT.....there is only LH and Celina that have football programs...didn't you read the earlier directive. On your knees BOY!!!!:D

Lion_Addict
09-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
On your knees BOY!!!!:D

:eek: :eek: Ummmmm.......nevermind :thinking:

waterboy
09-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
No of course NOT.....there is only LH and Celina that have football programs...didn't you read the earlier directive. On your knees BOY!!!!:D
Who's Celina? Is that a town in Texas? Do they play football over there?:confused:

CelinaProud
09-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Who's Celina? Is that a town in Texas? Do they play football over there?:confused:

Nahhhh, we're really known more for our basketball abilities and I'm not sure if we're in Texas or is it actually Oklahoma? You know women, always getting so confused about direction!