PDA

View Full Version : Hey nobogey...

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2008, 08:45 AM
You sure do seem to have a lot of time on your hands lately,
with all the complaining about Sweetwater/Snyder.

What's the deal not that many hard working blue collar guys
coming in for you to deny loans to?:devil:

Shouldn't you be mixing it up with Rocket and Beast anyway or
have they beaten you down much in the same manner your
wife has?:thinking:

Personally I just hope Brownwood leaves something on those bones for Snyder to pick over.:taunt:

nobogey72
09-25-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You sure do seem to have a lot of time on your hands lately,
with all the complaining about Sweetwater/Snyder.

What's the deal not that many hard working blue collar guys
coming in for you to deny loans to?:devil:

Shouldn't you be mixing it up with Rocket and Beast anyway or
have they beaten you down much in the same manner your
wife has?:thinking:

Personally I just hope Brownwood leaves something on those bones for Snyder to pick over.:taunt:

Rocket and Beast are for the future. With Sweetwater/Snyder I'm trying to resurrect and old, long-standing hatred, that seems to have turned into a respectful, lovey dubby bunch of crap. Besides, I think Rocket is learning to keep his mouth shut, so he's no fun anymore. And Beast is a little too level-headed to be much fun. I don't know...... I guess just call me a hopeless romantic but I just thought I could ignite that old spark of hate over there in Nolan/Scurry counties. I'm tired of trying.:(

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Rocket and Beast are for the future. With Sweetwater/Snyder I'm trying to resurrect and old, long-standing hatred, that seems to have turned into a respectful, lovey dubby bunch of crap. Besides, I think Rocket is learning to keep his mouth shut, so he's no fun anymore. And Beast is a little too level-headed to be much fun. I don't know...... I guess just call me a hopeless romantic but I just thought I could ignite that old spark of hate over there in Nolan/Scurry counties. I'm tired of trying.:(

So let me get this straight. You're saying that you've got Rocket
trained and Beast has a flat head???:eek:

nobogey72
09-25-2008, 10:48 AM
So let me get this straight. You're saying that you've got Rocket
trained and Beast has a flat head???:eek:

Evidently!!!:)

blowfish
09-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Since hurricane IKE slammed its way through texas Rocket fuel has gone up so much he has to pick and choose his comments now.

Snydertigersrul
09-25-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72

I'm sure three straight losses is part of it.

:D

Rocket
09-25-2008, 01:06 PM
3 Straight losses and there isn't a person on earth that would pick Snyder to beat Brownwood...

Rocket
09-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
Since hurricane IKE slammed its way through texas Rocket fuel has gone up so much he has to pick and choose his comments now.

I don't get it...:confused:

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
3 Straight losses and there isn't a person on earth that would pick Snyder to beat Brownwood...

Well.....STR maybe!!;)

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 01:09 PM
I don't get it...:confused:

Cost too much to post?? Maybe??

tigerchick_2013
09-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well.....STR maybe!!;)

Your wrong on that RM, all the Tiger faithfuls will be predicting an upset over B'wood, not just STR as bad as I hate to admit I'm in agreeance with him. It will be a battle but you've got to have faith, Phil: 4:16.:cool:

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
Your wrong on that RM, all the Tiger faithfuls will be predicting an upset over B'wood, not just STR as bad as I hate to admit I'm in agreeance with him. It will be a battle but you've got to have faith, Phil: 4:16.:cool:

Saying..."STR maybe"...doesn't make me right or wrong, it was an open ended statement!

Rocket
09-25-2008, 01:31 PM

Let me rephrase... Anybody that is realistic and not a Snyder homer would pick Brownwood (1-3) over Snyder. Isn't that sad?

tigerchick_2013
09-25-2008, 01:33 PM
Saying..."STR maybe"...doesn't make me right or wrong, it was an open ended statement!

Sorry didn't mean to offend you.:)

Rocket
09-25-2008, 01:33 PM
Cost too much to post?? Maybe??

Thanks RM...

I don't get on here to think. I get on here to be a voice of reason in a dark, unenlightened world... :D

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Sorry didn't mean to offend you.:)

You are gonna have to bring a lot more than that to offend me!!

Why in the world would I be offended over anything concerning Snyder or Brownwood?:confused:

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2008, 01:40 PM
You are gonna have to bring a lot more than that to offend me!!

Why in the world would I be offended over anything concerning Snyder or Brownwood?:confused:

She probably just saw your avatar and figured she better play
it safe.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 01:40 PM
She probably just saw your avatar and figured she better play
it safe.:thinking:

Hehehe!!

Good point!!:devil:

tigerchick_2013
09-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Hehehe!!

Good point!!:devil:

Yeah, you scare the sheezle out of me with those avatars of yours:kiss:

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Yeah, you scare the sheezle out of me with those avatars of yours:kiss:

There are so many good ones out there that are hilarious....just not board appropriate!!;)

Lion_Addict
09-25-2008, 02:16 PM

You know dang good & well you are lovin them Lions....."BM" ;)

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
You know dang good & well you are lovin them Lions....."BM" ;)

Black Magic??:eek: :eek:

Lion_Addict
09-25-2008, 03:02 PM

HA HA!! I meant "LM" ..... my bad :nerd:

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 03:09 PM
HA HA!! I meant "LM" ..... my bad :nerd:

I can see where you would screw up....that "L" and "B" are so close to each other on the keyboard!:rolleyes:

I am crushed....I really am!!:( :dispntd:

Rocket
09-25-2008, 03:20 PM

BM? Ok now we are talking crap.

Lion_Addict
09-25-2008, 03:40 PM
I can see where you would screw up....that "L" and "B" are so close to each other on the keyboard!:rolleyes:

:tongue: :tongue:....... how dare you hurt my delicate feelings :crying:

Lion_Addict
09-25-2008, 03:40 PM
BM? Ok now we are talking crap.

:clap: Was thinking it :D

Lion_Addict
09-25-2008, 03:50 PM
:1offtopc: but just for the heck of it.....put in "Panther" (Urban Dictionary I mean) and tell me if that is LHPM :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Lion_Addict
09-25-2008, 03:57 PM
:1offtopc: but just for the heck of it.....put in "Panther" (Urban Dictionary I mean) and tell me if that is LHPM :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

:doh: :doh: Just realized I'm on the wrong damn thread for this. Gawd, I'm tired! :helpme:

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 04:03 PM
:doh: :doh: Just realized I'm on the wrong damn thread for this. Gawd, I'm tired! :helpme:

Urban dictionary is REALLY hung up on that "fruity" business.....aren't they???

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2008, 04:06 PM

Well if panther and cougar mean the same thing in that dictionary,
Go Blue has already crowned the downlow version.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83346&highlight=ranger+cougar