PDA

View Full Version : Slow week on the board?

WylieBulldog92
09-25-2008, 06:55 AM
What happened?

nobogey72
09-25-2008, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
What happened?

I think it is getting close to the time where everyone realizes that it is "put up" or "shut up" time. For Brownwood, I think it is slow because they are having some kind of tractor pull, or mud-wrestling festival that has got them all occupied. Sweetwater and Snyder are "basking in the after-glow" after their newly found love for each other, so they are all busy writing love letters to each other. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
09-25-2008, 07:06 AM
LOL! I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I have noticed that Ranger Mom has not been her usual trash talking self. Maybe it's because we have no Big Lake posters. ;)

nobogey72
09-25-2008, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LOL! I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I have noticed that Ranger Mom has not been her usual trash talking self. Maybe it's because we have no Big Lake posters. ;)

I hope it's not because she found out that she actually is the best toy for her donkey.:eek: I'm not sure I meant that the way that it sounded. If it makes her mad, then she misunderstood what I meant,however if she laughed then it's all good.:D :kiss: :inlove:

garciap77
09-25-2008, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
What happened?

Rocket is not posting!:D :D :D

waterboy
09-25-2008, 08:25 AM
It's been a BUSY week for me at work.

Rocket
09-25-2008, 08:25 AM

I lived in Big Lake for 8 years and my dad was the Head Coach there back in the 80's, do I qualify?

ha ha

LH Panther Mom
09-25-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
I lived in Big Lake for 8 years and my dad was the Head Coach there back in the 80's, do I qualify?

ha ha
Go for it! :D I have to warn you though. RM just might win the smackdown contest. :eek: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 08:27 AM
LOL! I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I have noticed that Ranger Mom has not been her usual trash talking self. Maybe it's because we have no Big Lake posters.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Who?? ME?????

Originally posted by nobogey72
I hope it's not because she found out that she actually is the best toy for her donkey.:eek: I'm not sure I meant that the way that it sounded. If it makes her mad, then she misunderstood what I meant,however if she laughed then it's all good.

I laughed hysterically!! :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
09-25-2008, 08:28 AM
Go for it! :D I have to warn you though. RM just might win the smackdown contest. :eek: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

He can just think of me as BEAST2.....he does NOT wanna mess with me!!:eek: :eek: