PDA

View Full Version : Can we create a new forum?

kepdawg
09-24-2008, 03:33 PM
For all things Celina and Brownwood!

I think I may actually be getting tired of it.

Ranger Mom
09-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

The last time we had named an "unofficial" forum for someone....they bailed on us!:(

Bullaholic
09-24-2008, 03:42 PM
Any chance of Brownwood and Celina meeting in the playoffs? Now THAT would be a real "lightning rod" thread.

CHS_89
09-24-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Any chance of Brownwood and Celina meeting in the playoffs? Now THAT would be a real "lightning rod" thread.

If so, it would be Celina and Brownwood in the Semis. Lot's of football to play yet!

BobcatBenny
09-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
The last time we had named an "unofficial" forum for someone....they bailed on us!:(
I think that is his objective. ;)

nobogey72
09-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Even if there was a separate forum, most of us would be getting on it to stir the pot, and make fun of Rocket. So, what would be the point.:D

RMAC
09-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Assuming Wylie goes DI and Brownwood can beat LH in the Regional Finals, yes, then they'll play one another.

Sweetwater Red
09-24-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Assuming Wylie goes DI

The only way Wylie wouldn't go DI is if they missed the playoffs
all together and I've already penciled them in a W over Breck,
Graham, and yes....you know who...and I don't mean BW or Snyder either.:(

charlesrixey
09-24-2008, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

i'm trying to tone it down kep!

:(

we have a lot of bobcats on here now, and they are very agitated about the recent non-win

that is only feeding the normal flames into a frenzy!

i had to go back and edit a post or two so that i wouldn't be contributing too much to the bonfire--i want to say my pieces but right now i am getting drowned out

:cool:

BobcatBenny
09-24-2008, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

we have a lot of bobcats on here now, and they are very agitated about the recent non-win

i had to go back and edit a post or two so that i wouldn't be contributing too much to the bonfire--i want to say my pieces but right now i am getting drowned out

Basically, kepdawg brings most of it on himself. Its his shtick.

At least from a Celina standpoint there is not that much going on other than the game of the week. And that has been pretty tame.

And Brownwood just lost to Liberty Hill. So, where is the surprise there was a bit of that going on? But most of that has rolled away too.

If you think about it, what kepdawg is really saying is that there are too many Celina and Brownwood posters. At least more than he would like. :bigcry:

I have a sneaking suspision that we won't hear from kepdawg again for a while. :thinking:

charlesrixey
09-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

At least from a Celina standpoint there is not that much going on other than the game of the week. And that has been pretty tame.

And Brownwood just lost to Liberty Hill. So, where is the surprise there was a bit of that going on? But most of that has rolled away too.

If you think about it, what kepdawg is really saying is that there are too many Celina and Brownwood posters. At least more than he would like. :bigcry:

I have a sneaking suspision that we won't hear from kepdawg again for a while. :thinking:

:D

well, kep doesn't have any dogs in the fight--maybe that's the problem:kiss:

solocam
09-24-2008, 08:12 PM
If Liberty Hill,LLano and Wimberly make the playoffs,Cats would be D1
I am having my doubts about Wimberly now,the way they have been playing
Battling Billies could get in and send Cats to D2
Should Liberty Hill and Brownwood make it to the quarter finals it will be another barnburner to close to call
We will have to do some heavy duty tailgating before that one should it come about:thinking:

kepdawg
09-24-2008, 10:57 PM

Yes, but this one wouldn't be for me!

kepdawg
09-24-2008, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Even if there was a separate forum, most of us would be getting on it to stir the pot, and make fun of Rocket. So, what would be the point.:D

The point would be it wouldn't be here!

Ranger Mom
09-24-2008, 10:59 PM

I have a sneaking suspicion you were wrong!!:D

kepdawg
09-24-2008, 10:59 PM

You can always feel free to post whatever you want!

kepdawg
09-24-2008, 11:02 PM

I don't care if the whole board is nothing but Celina and Brownwood posters. After a while I just get tired of the peeing match.

kepdawg
09-24-2008, 11:03 PM
:D

well, kep doesn't have any dogs in the fight--maybe that's the problem:kiss:

That probably is it! If I had a dog in the match I might enjoy all the shots more!

kepdawg
09-24-2008, 11:03 PM

:iagree:

BobcatBenny
09-24-2008, 11:08 PM
Ol Benny, baiting, casting, and reelin' em in one at a time! ;)

kepdawg
09-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Ol Benny, baiting, casting, and reelin' em in one at a time! ;)

Just keep on thinking you're a good fisherman!