PDA

View Full Version : KAOrder

JR2004
09-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Heard anything yet about Sands?

kaorder1999
09-24-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Heard anything yet about Sands? nope...havent heard an update. Was he on the sidelines this past weekend?

JR2004
09-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
nope...havent heard an update. Was he on the sidelines this past weekend?

I wear contacts so it's hard for me to see as well from across the stadium. I forgot to ask our DC if Sands was out there when he called later that night. I find it somewhat odd that the DMN can't wait to jump on stories involving SOC and Velt, but not a peep at all about a coach laying the wood to a kid that many times.

Then again they had no clue last season about Mason Hayes being ruled ineligible until three days after the decision was made by the district committee. Great investigative reporting right there. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kaorder1999
09-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I wear contacts so it's hard for me to see as well from across the stadium. I forgot to ask our DC if Sands was out there when he called later that night. I find it somewhat odd that the DMN can't wait to jump on stories involving SOC and Velt, but not a peep at all about a coach laying the wood to a kid that many times.

Then again they had no clue last season about Mason Hayes being ruled ineligible until three days after the decision was made by the district committee. Great investigative reporting right there. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

they work on tips!!

JR2004
09-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
they work on tips!!

You tell no lies!