PDA

View Full Version : Greatness in Flower Mound

Gsquared
09-24-2008, 07:22 AM
The gorilla and the bannana.

3afan
09-24-2008, 08:22 AM
there was a story on that on the Ch 5 news last night ... some parents upset about lack of security or something

jason
09-24-2008, 08:24 AM
those kids spent a night in jail - crazy

Pick6
09-24-2008, 08:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0EiVQtImLM

BobcatBenny
09-24-2008, 08:36 AM
It's a good thing they didn't do the double banana! :D

I was at a Celina vs Little Elm game one year and some guy did the banana dance on the field. :eek:

Needless to say, I was glad my wife was looking the other direction. I would not have wanted her to know how ripped off she has been all these years. :(

44INAROW
09-24-2008, 08:44 AM
I forget what channel I was watching but they said (I think Lewisville?? ISD official - it was a female but I don't remember her name) said they were considering AEP for the remainer of the school year :doh: oh Please.......:hand:

Ranger Mom
09-24-2008, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by jason
those kids spent a night in jail - crazy

I read the charges were dropped, but they initially had them in there for "criminal trespassing?"

What a harmless little prank....I thought it was funny!!!

3afan
09-24-2008, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I read the charges were dropped, but they initially had them in there for "criminal trespassing?"

What a harmless little prank....I thought it was funny!!!

yeah, it was funny, but it was still trespassing ... ultimately it was harmless but these days they cant be too careful

a short suspension maybe .......

Ranger Mom
09-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
yeah, it was funny, but it was still trespassing ... ultimately it was harmless but these days they cant be too careful

a short suspension maybe .......

Did they not buy a ticket or something??

I have NEVER seen a "no trespassing" sign on the fence around our field!

I don't see how a student that attends that school can be charged with trespassing if there was a game going on at the time.

Quote from an LISD spokesperson:

"When students disrupt an educational environment or an educational program, we will press charges," spokeswoman Kern Permetti told NBC 5.

Since when is a football game an "educational environment or program?"