PDA

View Full Version : MARION SUX

jgbulldog
11-15-2003, 11:39 PM
The Marion Bulldogs capped the end of their magnificant season with a 63-6 loss to the Liberty Hill Panthers. WHY AM I NOT SUPRISED??? Marion Sucks, and I want everyone to know it!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sinton66
11-15-2003, 11:42 PM
If I were you, I'd do some editing on this before an admin sees it. Just friendly advice from a long time poster. wink

<small>[ November 15, 2003, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

toby070
11-16-2003, 10:33 PM
Wow, JPbulldog, that was another classy, well thought-out post...

A team that you said was the worst team in Class 3a recovered from a poor start to make the playoffs, and lost to a very good Liberty Hill team, and you are still crying.

FYI, Liberty Hill beat Wimberley pretty badly, and Wimberley beat LaVernia, your district champ, twice...that should give you a pretty realistic picture of how solid Liberty Hill is.

Have a nice day

LH Panther Mom
11-17-2003, 08:33 AM
Guys, you have nothing to be ashamed of. True, you were outmatched, but you did make it to the playoffs, and most teams cannot claim that. You never gave up and played hard to the end. Congrats on your season & good luck next year.

(Thanks Toby, for the kudos.)

BulldogGrl64
11-17-2003, 12:28 PM
Yet another ridiculous post from jgbulldog...but then again that's all we can expect from him! I just want to say way to go Bulldogs! You went into the season at a rough start, but were able to turn it around and make some great wins in the District games. You made it to the playoffs which no one thought would happen and even though Friday's loss was big, you gave it your all. You guys put up a good fight, but were unfortunately paired up against a team that was able to move the ball better. Don't let stupid posts like this one get you down, there are Marion fans out there that back you up and are proud of you. Good job guys and Good Luck next year!

johnhenryfaulk
11-17-2003, 01:00 PM
they made the playoffs. Congrats!!!

3afan
11-17-2003, 01:54 PM
what is jgbulldog? a disgruntled player? a disgruntled former player? a player wannabe? just wondering why someone would trash their own team ...

Bellville22
11-17-2003, 03:35 PM
What number will this be?

bulldogvet85
11-17-2003, 04:18 PM
yeah yeat another pointless post made by jgbulldog. by the way to answer your question about jgbulldog he is a former player who is angered cuz of his lack of playing time. All he does and did while he was at that was trash talk everything and everyone. Who knows what his other issues are.

jgbulldog
11-26-2003, 09:54 AM
Hey bulldogvet85, why dont you finally unmask yourself so the whole town of Marion can ridicule you? Because you are the only one from Marion who actually thought the team was any good. And by the way, I am not disgrunted by my lack of playing time in high school, merely apolled by the stupidity of a select few who actually thought this team had talent, because the truth of the matter is, no matter how much playing time I got, or didnt get, (and yes, i played on the best team in school history) I still have more talent than any loser who played on this years team!! And thats the bottom line! And oh yeah, bulldogvet85, why dont you go sit in on Mrs. Young's high school english class, because obviously you never learned how to capitilize or put a period at the end of a sentence.

Buckeye80
11-26-2003, 10:17 AM
And you apparently have never heard of an apostrophe. Check your own before you attack someone else's spelling or grammar.

bulldogvet85
11-26-2003, 12:49 PM
jgbulldog:
Hey bulldogvet85, why dont you finally unmask yourself so the whole town of Marion can ridicule you? Because you are the only one from Marion who actually thought the team was any good. And by the way, I am not disgrunted by my lack of playing time in high school, merely apolled by the stupidity of a select few who actually thought this team had talent, because the truth of the matter is, no matter how much playing time I got, or didnt get, (and yes, i played on the best team in school history) I still have more talent than any loser who played on this years team!! And thats the bottom line! And oh yeah, bulldogvet85, why dont you go sit in on Mrs. Young's high school english class, because obviously you never learned how to capitilize or put a period at the end of a sentence.ridicule me? for what cuz i supported my town? come on get over yourself. I have no problem saying who I am I'm not hidding anything like yorself, or taking out any anger on anyone like you cuz i never played. just drop it you take up the space on this board just to complain about a school. when you do you argument sux and it has no point nobody hardly listens to your post cuz you are just another idiot who is looking to start stuff hey grow up and graduate from high school already dude.

spiveyrat
11-26-2003, 12:56 PM
Buckeye80:
And you apparently have never heard of an apostrophe. Check your own before you attack someone else's spelling or grammar....and you misspelled "appalled". :D