PDA

View Full Version : What happens first?

Emerson1
09-23-2008, 05:13 PM
I go for choice #2

navscanmaster
09-23-2008, 05:28 PM
In some cases, the world is ending because of these early season computer polls. That should be a choice.:doh:

Old Tiger
09-23-2008, 05:29 PM
December 23, 2012

Mark it down!

navscanmaster
09-23-2008, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
December 23, 2012

Mark it down!

You'll be like 25 and a couple of months. I am trying to find the correlation.:confused: :thinking:

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
December 23, 2012

Mark it down! The Aztecs are smart....

I saw a documentary about all the things they have predicted that actually came true..... it's amazing.

Also, they didn't predict that that's when the world would end, that's just when their calendar ends.

But all their evidence points to that.

We shall see.

navscanmaster
09-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
The Aztecs are smart....

I saw a documentary about all the things they have predicted that actually came true..... it's amazing.

Also, they didn't predict that that's when the world would end, that's just when their calendar ends.

But all their evidence points to that.

We shall see.

Ohh. Here I was thinking Go Blue was going to take over the world when he could afford car insurance.

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
You'll be like 25 and a couple of months. I am trying to find the correlation.:confused: :thinking: The ancient Aztec civilizatiosn had 3 calendars and all 3 end on Dec 23, 2012...

They predicted amazing things hundreds of years ago. They predicted things like the World wars and things like that. Famine and plagues....

Their calendars end on that day. Nowhere does it say that the world will end that day, but all the evidence historians have got suggests that's what the Aztecs think....

Or is it the Mayans? LOL. I can't even remember. It's one of those. Lol.

BobcatBenny
09-23-2008, 05:38 PM
E1, you should have probably used a phased approach to this poll. The results are going to be ... well ... simply :doh: !

But I am sure they will get more accurate as the season progresses. :D

Emerson1
09-23-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
E1, you should have probably used a phased approach to this poll. The results are going to be ... well ... simply :doh: !

But I am sure they will get more accurate as the season progresses. :D
Some goon in the chatroom made me