PDA

View Full Version : Posters We Should Be Hearing More From...

Bullaholic
09-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Seems like we should be hearing more from fans of these teams as they all seem to be doing pretty well so far this season:

Bellville
China Spring
Giddings
Kennedale
Sealy
Burkburnett
Glen Rose

Old Tiger
09-23-2008, 04:43 PM
bellville/sealy posters have been active. bellville will disappear when they get some losses though

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
bellville/sealy posters have been active. bellville will disappear when they get some losses though So will Sealy... those are their fair weather posters...

notice they didn't come on here til Sealy is expected to have a good season....

Bellville fans are active...

CS has a few.

Bullaholic
09-23-2008, 04:45 PM
bellville/sealy posters have been active. bellville will disappear when they get some losses though

Bet you will hear from Bellville, now.:D Seems like those 2 team's posters have confined themselves to just a couple of threads.

Old Tiger
09-23-2008, 04:46 PM
yup those with bellville or sealy in the title ;)

JR2004
09-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Too bad there aren't more Kennedale people here. I know there's at least one left, but there used to be a few others. They have a great offense this year. The defense isn't much to write home about, but they're putting up a lot of points this year.

They look so much better this year offensively than they did in 2005 when we shut them out. If Alvarado doesn't make the playoffs in their district I think they'll win the D1 bracket in Region II.

JR2004
09-23-2008, 04:53 PM

That one Bellville poster that thinks the world is out to get him cracks me up.

navscanmaster
09-23-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
That one Bellville poster that thinks the world is out to get him cracks me up.

asdfjkl;FBBasdfjkl;cracksasdfjkl;measdfjkl;upasdfj kl;

crzyjournalist03
09-23-2008, 05:15 PM
How many Glen Rose posters are there? I can only remember seeing a couple.

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
asdfjkl; FBB asdfjkl;cracksasdfjkl;measdfjkl;upasdfjkl; :thinking:

navscanmaster
09-23-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
:thinking:
:devil: :D

JR2004
09-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
asdfjkl;FBBasdfjkl;cracksasdfjkl;measdfjkl;upasdfj kl;

I see what you did there.

Buffgal
09-23-2008, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Seems like we should be hearing more from fans of these teams as they all seem to be doing pretty well so far this season:

Bellville
China Spring
Giddings
Kennedale
Sealy
Burkburnett
Glen Rose

Giddings, Sealy and Bellville are well represented on 3adl.

I have read a few posts from China Spring but don't recall any from Kennedale, Burkburnett or Glen Rose.

Fill me in on the location of these teams in the state?

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Burk and CS= WAY North... like by the border north... I think..

I have no clue where Kennedale or GR is.

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2008, 06:25 PM

China Spring is outside Waco. :doh: :doh:

Kennedale is on the outskirts of FW. Glen Rose is East of Stephenville. Burkburnett is just north of Wichita Falls.

navscanmaster
09-23-2008, 06:27 PM

Burk - North Texas
CS - W of Waco, def not the border.
Glen Rose - 50 or so miles SW of Fort Worth
Kennedale - S of Fort Worth, still in metro area.

kepdawg
09-23-2008, 09:45 PM
We should be hearing from the WOS when they get power! Someone needs to get them all back from the setx site!

cshscougar08
09-23-2008, 10:01 PM

WOW! I know we're a small little community, but DANG!!! Ever think of why we promote La Vega a lot on here and talk about how Region 3 is great? Lol. Just gotta add up the pieces there pal. And I'm posting a lot lately. Just haven't been a ton of relevant topics. Plus, what would you like us to say? We're 4-0 as expected. Everything is fine so far. Minor injury to French our kicker in the first week and a couple on the O-Line that will be out a few weeks, but aside from that, we've been blessed with good health so far. Hope that continues as we push on throughout the year.

bleedgreen
09-24-2008, 05:21 AM
I would just as soon Kennedale keep flying under the radar, kind of like they did last year in basketball. They know how to put points on the board but not keep them off. The only thing different this year is we will probably be in D II playoffs.

JR2004
09-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by bleedgreen
I would just as soon Kennedale keep flying under the radar, kind of like they did last year in basketball. They know how to put points on the board but not keep them off. The only thing different this year is we will probably be in D II playoffs.

You lost the ability to fly under the radar when you put 49 on us. :)

By comparison Lincoln's combined varsity of them and Spruce put up one offensive TD on a broken play against our defense. Granted we had several kids out there on defense last week, but still. Y'all are very good and I expect a deep playoff run for your Wildcats.

buff4life
09-24-2008, 12:46 PM

Bellville
China Spring
Giddings
Kennedale
Sealy
Burkburnett
Glen Rose

whats up fool...we're here, or atleast the 2 buff4s and buffgal...nothing is going down in Giddings because of the shortened week two weeks ago and the bye week last week and then we're playing a 4A team this week...

BwdLions
09-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Graham hosts Glen Rose for their homecoming game this week. (Graham does have their new scoreboard and video screen in place now). I know Graham had a good second half last week against Iowa Park notching their first win of the season. Doesn't GR have a really good QB? I'd have to give the nod to the visiting team in this one.

Snydertigersrul
09-24-2008, 01:12 PM

Bellville
China Spring
Giddings
Kennedale
Sealy
Burkburnett
Glen Rose

Any poster is welcome, unless he is from Brownwood

LH Panther Mom
09-24-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
09-24-2008, 04:40 PM

You have worn your welcome out a time or two........or twenty!

Necks_Fan
09-24-2008, 04:44 PM
I'm sorry that I live a long ways away from CS and don't know where it's at.

I thought i saw it on a map near Burk....

and hey... atleast I got Burk right... dang!

Lion_Addict
09-24-2008, 04:53 PM

LMAO! It's getting laughable now :rolleyes: . Shall we have the "Meet & Bleed" at halftime that week? :evillol: :evillol:

Old Tiger
09-24-2008, 04:57 PM
China Spring sucks

Bull19
09-24-2008, 05:01 PM
bellville will disappear when they get some losses though i guess disappear is the new meaning for posting year around

Bull19
09-24-2008, 05:02 PM
China Spring sucks yea and rockdale has one of the best athletic programs in the state:rolleyes:

Old Tiger
09-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
yea and rockdale has one of the best athletic programs in the state:rolleyes: So true:p

Bull's-eye
09-24-2008, 05:57 PM

Bellville
China Spring
Giddings
Kennedale
Sealy
Burkburnett
Glen Rose

Bellville & Giddings are well represented. Look back at the Bellville/Caldwell thread and you will see a large amount of replies & views. When Bellville plays a team like 4A Livingston, there won't be any input from the opposition. Brookshire Royal doesn't have too many posters, so this week has been kind of slow. The Bellville/Navasota thread was massive until the storm cancelled the game. IMO, it takes 2 to tango and when the opposition doesn't post, there won't be a lot posted.

LH Panther Mom
09-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
LMAO! It's getting laughable now :rolleyes: . Shall we have the "Meet & Bleed" at halftime that week? :evillol: :evillol:
You should bring BEAST! :eek: :eek: :D

navscanmaster
09-24-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Bellville & Giddings are well represented. Look back at the Bellville/Caldwell thread and you will see a large amount of replies & views. When Bellville plays a team like 4A Livingston, there won't be any input from the opposition. Brookshire Royal doesn't have too many posters, so this week has been kind of slow. The Bellville/Navasota thread was massive until the storm cancelled the game. IMO, it takes 2 to tango and when the opposition doesn't post, there won't be a lot posted.
What does our current roll call look like, and what percentage of the posting corresponds? I am thinking:

Navscanmaster - 35%
HEMOTOXIC - 35%
OldBison75 - 15%
RattlerDude - 10%
State_in_08 - 5%

Once we get rolling in district, the bottom two will take over, at least on threads pertaining to Navasota.

What about Bellville? You guys more than double us.

nunya
09-24-2008, 06:20 PM

Yea, but at least it will be closer to Christmas than for some teams.

Lion_Addict
09-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You should bring BEAST! :eek: :eek: :D

I'm purty certain the "Beast" will be in attendance and would be all for it. ;) :D

cshscougar08
09-24-2008, 07:58 PM
China Spring sucks

Really? Well I guess we just got lucky in beating you TWICE last year then. :p

garageoffice
09-26-2008, 10:04 PM
Hey, everybody!! Yeah..I know...I've been fallin' down on the job. LOL!! I've only seen one game this year, though, 'cause my daughter is on the varsity volleyball team and the games have conflicted way too much so far.

Anyway, from what little I've seen and everything I've heard, most of the comments here are pretty much right on target. We've got a high-powered offense with good speed, but we could do a little better on the defensive side of the ball.

I'm hoping to be able to see more games now that district volleyball has started (the varsity now plays the early game on Friday nights).

Best wishes to all of you and good luck to your teams!

garciap77
09-26-2008, 10:08 PM
China Spring sucks

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

pirate4state
10-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by garageoffice
Hey, everybody!! Yeah..I know...I've been fallin' down on the job. LOL!! I've only seen one game this year, though, 'cause my daughter is on the varsity volleyball team and the games have conflicted way too much so far.

Anyway, from what little I've seen and everything I've heard, most of the comments here are pretty much right on target. We've got a high-powered offense with good speed, but we could do a little better on the defensive side of the ball.

I'm hoping to be able to see more games now that district volleyball has started (the varsity now plays the early game on Friday nights).

Best wishes to all of you and good luck to your teams!

:wave: good to see you posting again! good luck to your daughter this season!

Stownhorse
10-03-2008, 02:21 AM

Bellville
China Spring
Giddings
Kennedale
Sealy
Burkburnett
Glen Rose

They all pretty much suck besides CS.